Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Ultimate BB Ultimate Big Brother started 24th August 2010 after the BB11 final and ran for 18 days. It was won by Brian Dowling. All the gossip about the UBB series and housemates here!

Old 08-09-2010, 06:50 PM #76
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
Nadia plans to sue eh. Where is she gonna get her evidence? Will they give her lawyers access to the live feed tapes?. I doubt it.
The police managed to get their hands on 'lost' tapes of the Shilpa incident didn't they? This *might* happen this time. Providing the whole thing is not exaggerated.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:53 PM #77
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
The police managed to get their hands on 'lost' tapes of the Shilpa incident didn't they? This *might* happen this time. Providing the whole thing is not exaggerated.
True, but I'm trying to think of any criminal charges that might be bought and I cant think of any. I dont think the police will be involved.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:54 PM #78

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:

I think it will all come out shortly.
As soon as the show is finished the housemates will tell all. I can't see them all keeping it quiet, even if asked to do so by BB or CH4.
Ulrika told the housemates in the garden this morning that Vanessa did not know what had gone on, Vanessa told them that as a viewer she had had no idea of how bad it had been.
We have heard plenty of little snippets on LF to know something has happened. Even Victor has said thet Coolio was "thrown out".

Not long to wait now for it all to be revealed.

Whatever did happen though, Nadia was quite happy to stay once Coolio had left, it looks a lot like sour grapes because she was evicted to a hostile crowd when I think she expected to be the " nations favourite"
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:58 PM #79
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
Whatever did happen though, Nadia was quite happy to stay once Coolio had left, it looks a lot like sour grapes because she was evicted to a hostile crowd when I think she expected to be the " nations favourite"
Yes, this I agree with. I don't think it bothered her as much as she is now making out. She appears to be trying to blame her mood swings on the way Coolio treat her, when this is not the case at all. She's highly strung at the best of times.

That said, I would love to find out what actually happened. It is very unlikely that Nadias version is complete lies, as some seem to be trying to make out, but at the same time I wouldn't take her word for it all being spot on :/
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:59 PM #80
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
Of course she isn't making it up... Big Brother have admmitted this all happened, they just didn't show it...

You of course are the expert on transphobic comments, you have made enough on here recently...

You need to get over your own discriminatory views & hate of transexuals & open your eyes to the bigger picture...
Big Brother havent admitted anything, the only statement issued by a BB "rep" stated they try to show all housemates in a true and fair way, given time constraints. You can read into that, that they are admitting she is right. I read into it that Coolio was edited fairly and Nadia was edited fairly, as the behaviour shown was a fair and accurate representation of what actually took place.

In other words there was no apparent transphobic behaviour but Coolio and her fell out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
And I don't blame her. The way in which Endemol and C4 have dealt with this is totally disgusting. Without a doubt the worst 'bad edit' I have ever seen.
She isnt going to take legal action, if she was her lawyer would have advised her to keep her head down and not create publicity.

What she is hoping for, probably after discussions with her legal team, Marco the shrieking idiot, is that BB approach her and offer her substantial amount of money in order to keep her quiet, so she doesnt keep this campaign up.

Unfortunately, that isnt going to happen. Otherwise they would have kept her sweet after her eviction.

You all seem to miss the fact that after Coolio walked, Nadia showed no reaction. After this all the way to the moment she was evicted she behaved as someone smugly content with the knowledge they were the peoples favourite.

She got evicted to boos she didnt like that one bit, her reaction was not to appear on BBBM. In order to save face and cover herself because of that reaction she and Marco cooked up the suicidal because of Coolio storyline up.

Its 5 days since she was evicted and BB have responded with a one line comment about fair and accurate representation in the HL show. They are really running scared arent they? No public apology, no word about an internal investigation, no real statements about their policies either. Yeah they really are scared of big bad Nads.
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:02 PM #81
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasown View Post
Big Brother havent admitted anything, the only statement issued by a BB "rep" stated they try to show all housemates in a true and fair way, given time constraints. You can read into that, that they are admitting she is right. I read into it that Coolio was edited fairly and Nadia was edited fairly, as the behaviour shown was a fair and accurate representation of what actually took place.

In other words there was no apparent transphobic behaviour but Coolio and her fell out.

She isnt going to take legal action, if she was her lawyer would have advised her to keep her head down and not create publicity.

What she is hoping for, probably after discussions with her legal team, Marco the shrieking idiot, is that BB approach her and offer her substantial amount of money in order to keep her quiet, so she doesnt keep this campaign up.

Unfortunately, that isnt going to happen. Otherwise they would have kept her sweet after her eviction.

You all seem to miss the fact that after Coolio walked, Nadia showed no reaction. After this all the way to the moment she was evicted she behaved as someone smugly content with the knowledge they were the peoples favourite.

She got evicted to boos she didnt like that one bit, her reaction was not to appear on BBBM. In order to save face and cover herself because of that reaction she and Marco cooked up the suicidal because of Coolio storyline up.

Its 5 days since she was evicted and BB have responded with a one line comment about fair and accurate representation in the HL show. They are really running scared arent they? No public apology, no word about an internal investigation, no real statements about their policies either. Yeah they really are scared of big bad Nads.
Nice one Terry.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:06 PM #82

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:

Very plausible. I think it could be a scam to get money and publicity.
Nadia has a nasty side to her, far too full of herself, as shown on the Come Dine with Me. She did assume she was the nations favourite.
My my, did she have a reality check
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:09 PM #83
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Did you watch come dine with me? See how she accused Brian B of attacking her? I smell exaggeration

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:58 PM #84
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamhxo View Post
Did you watch come dine with me? See how she accused Brian B of attacking her? I smell exaggeration
Oh yeah, that was totally crazy
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-09-2010, 09:01 PM #85

The dirt will be revealed soon.
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:34 PM #86
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
UBB: JohnMc
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
UBB: JohnMc

"She" is mentally ill. That's all.
MojoNixon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:19 PM #87
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:

You can read into it however you want, but the fact remains that Coolio DID make transphobic comments, other housemates have been heard mentioning it... I'm not going on just what Nadia/Marco have said...

The fact that BB were so keen to get Coolio out must tell you something was up...
Old 08-09-2010, 10:49 PM #88
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Quote:
You can read into it however you want, but the fact remains that Coolio DID make transphobic comments, other housemates have been heard mentioning it... I'm not going on just what Nadia/Marco have said...

The fact that BB were so keen to get Coolio out must tell you something was up...
They were keen to get Coolio out? Again your opinion.

However you said in your earlier post on this thread (#49):

Quote:
Of course she isn't making it up... Big Brother have admmitted this all happened, they just didn't show it...
That is simply untrue. BB havent really admitted anything. Now you are saying you are going on what other housemates and Nadia and her performing seal are saying.

I am very open minded but I dont get carried away with emotions because of a misplaced empathy with someone who I admire or respect because of their 'Journey'. I like to make decisions based on facts.

I suppose you will be saying next that Brian Belo is a transphobe too because he laughed at some of her comments on CDWM, or that he, Brian Dowling and Sophie Reade did gang up on her because she is transgender.

Please note that sometimes people can dislike other people without the reason for that dislike being the persons sexuality. And lets face it Nadia has a personality most people find easy to dislike

I pity anyone who goes before any jury you or the rest of lynch party serve on. Thank god most of them are too young for that.

Last edited by Shasown; 08-09-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:17 AM #89
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
They were keen to get Coolio out? Again your opinion.

However you said in your earlier post on this thread (#49):

That is simply untrue. BB havent really admitted anything. Now you are saying you are going on what other housemates and Nadia and her performing seal are saying.

I am very open minded but I dont get carried away with emotions because of a misplaced empathy with someone who I admire or respect because of their 'Journey'. I like to make decisions based on facts.

I suppose you will be saying next that Brian Belo is a transphobe too because he laughed at some of her comments on CDWM, or that he, Brian Dowling and Sophie Reade did gang up on her because she is transgender.

Please note that sometimes people can dislike other people without the reason for that dislike being the persons sexuality. And lets face it Nadia has a personality most people find easy to dislike

I pity anyone who goes before any jury you or the rest of lynch party serve on. Thank god most of them are too young for that.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You just don't want it to be true...

Why would Brian tell Vanessa that?? Do you honestly think he would lie??

Wake up...
Old 09-09-2010, 02:40 AM #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
Maybe because she needs to let the public know the truth?

She has a right to tell her side of the story.

Big brother edited it to look like she flew off the handle over nothing.
Myth, utter myth. We all seen Come Dine with me. The Nadia in Come Dine with me was the same Nadia in UBB. Hell, and i don't even watch the Live feed. That proves it.

Nadia is just a twat.
keithafc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 04:40 AM #91
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Quote:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You just don't want it to be true...

Why would Brian tell Vanessa that?? Do you honestly think he would lie??

Wake up...
So the truth is boring now is it?

Its simply a matter of fact. You fail to post any relevant facts. Just like you posted all the garbage about Dave Vaughan because you decided he was homophobic. No real facts or evidence, it simply suited your cause to go on a witchhunt.

It would probably be an accurate assessment to state you simply look for discrimination be it homophobia transphobia or any other GLBT-related phobia and even if its not there you find something and create a case for it.

Isnt it funny how come you never shout about clear cases of heterophobia? Or are you going to claim that never ever happens?

Its not me who should wake up, you are the one posting the Z's.

Last edited by Shasown; 09-09-2010 at 04:43 AM.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:08 AM #92

Favourites (more):
BB11: Josie
CBB7: Alex

Favourites (more):

Any thread discussing the topic of BB's editing of the situation with nadia and coolio has been swamped with judgments and attacks on nadia's personality/mental state. whether or not you like nadia or how she behaved on come dine with me doesn't account for or justify what happened to her in the house or with bb's extremely obvious unbalanced editing of an interesting and controversial situation. When that girl used the word '*****' with a conversation with charley uchea in the garden, it was shown over and over even though the context was not racist. but what happened with nadia was swept under the carpet and reduced to a shoe hiding prank. btw the elbow in the back thing is used in certain circles as a means of privately saying 'i'm going to get you'. I'm not going to feed the trolls over this anymore by getting into drawn out word games. just wanted to add this to the thread.
Jamietwo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:50 AM #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamietwo View Post
Any thread discussing the topic of BB's editing of the situation with nadia and coolio has been swamped with judgments and attacks on nadia's personality/mental state. whether or not you like nadia or how she behaved on come dine with me doesn't account for or justify what happened to her in the house or with bb's extremely obvious unbalanced editing of an interesting and controversial situation. When that girl used the word '*****' with a conversation with charley uchea in the garden, it was shown over and over even though the context was not racist. but what happened with nadia was swept under the carpet and reduced to a shoe hiding prank. btw the elbow in the back thing is used in certain circles as a means of privately saying 'i'm going to get you'. I'm not going to feed the trolls over this anymore by getting into drawn out word games. just wanted to add this to the thread.

Yes Nado has Bad Form.

But Coolio can be tricky , also.

She claims from yesterdays Ch5 Interview
that she wants to take Legal Action.
I can smell a greedy Agent/Manager behind this.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:53 AM #94

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamietwo View Post
I sincerely hope BB are compelled to show ALL the footage, including ALL of the footage they have hidden from viewers showing Nadia in all her malicious, repellant glory. She was only suddenly bothered about Coolio once she left the house to MASSIVE boos - prior to that all we saw was an arrogant smirk of victory on her face when BB announced he had left.

She is a deeply unpleasant individual as she was in BB5 and even worse now. She has a massive ego which has been bruised by the realisation that the public now loathe her. However, she has zero self awareness or insight into her own despicable behaviour, and chooses to blame everyone else but herself for her own misfortune.

If she wants to embarrass herself even more and lose whatever shred of dignity she has left, let her go ahead and take legal action - she will be laughed out of court, and any hopes she had of winning over the public will be gone forever. Nobody likes spiteful, selfish, manipulators who use emotional blackmail to get what they want. She's just another arrogant, self deluded ex HM with a misguided sense of entitlement to adulation for doing absolutely ***** all, and lets face it there are dozens of those still hanging around like a bad smell.

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:20 AM #95

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post
She was only suddenly bothered about Coolio once she left the house to MASSIVE boos
because she realised that the series of abusive incidents that she had experienced had been edited down to a shoe hiding prank. as for the other 500 words...yeah i get it, you don't like her
Jamietwo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:24 AM #96
One, but not the same.

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2010: Katie Waissel
One, but not the same.

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2010: Katie Waissel

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post
Why don't YOU get real and take your blinkers off. Nadia is a nasty, spiteful piece of work, she was like it in BB5 and if anything she has got much worse as her head has got bigger. She was vile to Ulrika and Josie, confrontational with Coolio who bit back, and totally appalling on CDWM for no reason at all. If YOU like that sort of person, that's your perogative. Personally, I'm glad she's been given a reality check - perhaps she might modify her attitude towards other people in future. As Nikki put it "WHO IS SHE?" The answer is: a complete nonentity who happens to have been on BB - that's all.

All that "suicide" claptrap is typical attention seeking emotional blackmail. People like her blame everyone else except themselves for things that happen to them due to their OWN behaviour.

Sorry, but I agree with this.

U2 San Sebastian Sept 2010
Sunday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 05:36 PM #97

she's very insecure I rekon, probably thought she was going to win the show. but I guess she was loved for her apparent mood swings in BB5. I guess thats the problem you get her and Nikki trying to replicate how they were so sccuesful but it's not working this time round, we've seen it before. at the end of the day, she's a human being. she deserves sympathy.
misterdude is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 06:10 PM #98

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterdude View Post
she's very insecure I rekon, probably thought she was going to win the show. but I guess she was loved for her apparent mood swings in BB5. I guess thats the problem you get her and Nikki trying to replicate how they were so sccuesful but it's not working this time round, we've seen it before. at the end of the day, she's a human being. she deserves sympathy.
She deserves as much sympathy as she showed to those she treated badly - ain't karma a bitch?

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:25 PM #99

I absolutely detested that overbearing ogre from day one, the only reason she won it in 2004 was because Victor blew it big time at that Wedding, I'm glad people finally see this thing for what she is!
the-gaffer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
live, nadia, studio, suicidal