Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Ultimate BB Ultimate Big Brother started 24th August 2010 after the BB11 final and ran for 18 days. It was won by Brian Dowling. All the gossip about the UBB series and housemates here!

Old 14-09-2010, 02:43 PM #1

Default Nadias REAL problem.

Ignoring all what has been said, apparently with Ulrika calling her a fat ****** which is being reported today.

At the end of the day, isn't it all down to the fact that she can't accept that she did not win and that Big Brother is ending and her job being (on the Channel 4 website) Reality tv personality, is now void and she needs to focus on getting a normal job now?

Thats the crux of it isn't it. She doesn't know what she is going to do now. Big Brother has been a bread winner for her for too long.
keithafc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2010, 08:09 PM #2

Nadia's suffering from an extreme form of bruised ego.

Some of the comments people made were uncalled for, there's no denying that but this suicide stuff is ridiculous. Trust DramaQueenMarco to get involved. So much for his serious and grownup new image.

If she was suicidal she'd be dead by now. Or she'd be extremely reclusive. All these interviews and things in the newspapers cropping up everyday don't sound like someone who wants to shut the world out but invite them to "love me". I expect more housemates to come out about their "terrible ordeals and traumas" they suffered in the BB House. They have to stay relevant somehow you know.

Last edited by Marsh.; 14-09-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2010, 08:46 PM #3

Nadia was a very vindictive spiteful person.... if Ulrika said that then she is entitled to her opinion and Nadia was spiteful and nasty to her.
Nadia cannot believe the public u turn on her....but maybe she should stop being a diva and be a nicer person and be grateful for the doors that opened for her since she won BB.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2010, 11:05 PM #4
No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

I'm sorry, but all this crap about how Davina has made her feel so small and worthless is bollocks. Davina has always said that Nadia is one of her favourite contestants and the "boyish" looks comment...I'm sorry, but someone in Nadia's position should get a grip if that's the most hurtful comment (that I doubt Davina even came up with) she's heard since becoming a woman.
Old 14-09-2010, 11:16 PM #5
Pay Yo Pussy Bill

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Pay Yo Pussy Bill

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan

The reason she won BB5 was that she was herself and was such a nice person, not to mention funny at the same time, which made her extremely popular with the voting public. However, she has realised how popular she is and has now turned into a diva, or a primadonna. Her ego has become so big since she has won, she thinks she can do no wrong to damage her popularity. That's why she went back on to Ultimate BB. That's where it all went wrong. She completely made a fool of herself with the pointless fights and arguments with Coolio over the shoe incident and Ulrika over the plate incident and the public turned against her, voting her out immediately. However, because her ego is so big, her newfound unpopularity has come as a bit of a shock and she now thinks her life is ruined.

CBB19: Kim Woodburn | Nicola McLean | Jessica Cunningham | Speidi
Joelle. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2010, 11:17 PM #6

Did Ulrika really call her this? For god sake!! Biased editing!! BB trying to put Ulrika and even Coolio in a better light. Pathetic.

Coolio and Ulrika should just be as hated as Nadia right now..
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2010, 11:20 PM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan_Sheet View Post
The reason she won BB5 was that she was herself and was such a nice person, not to mention funny at the same time, which made her extremely popular with the voting public. However, she has realised how popular she is and has now turned into a diva, or a primadonna. Her ego has become so big since she has won, she thinks she can do no wrong to damage her popularity. That's why she went back on to Ultimate BB. That's where it all went wrong. She completely made a fool of herself with the pointless fights and arguments with Coolio over the shoe incident and Ulrika over the plate incident and the public turned against her, voting her out immediately. However, because her ego is so big, her newfound unpopularity has come as a bit of a shock and she now thinks her life is ruined.
The Coolio and Ulrika arguments were edited as f uck though.....

Yes Nadia is a diva now. She is too big for her boots. She needs to be dropped down a peg or 2.. but BB are disgusting biased bastards who didn't show the WHOLE arguments on the highlight shows.......

Such as Coolio telling the girls to look up Nadia's skirt or whatever to see if there is a penis there..... how horrible!!

And Ulrika with the slide ****** remark.

Both of them need to grow up!!

Nadia needs anger management.

The End.
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 08:20 AM #8
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie
75% Trish

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeast View Post
Did Ulrika really call her this? For god sake!! Biased editing!! BB trying to put Ulrika and even Coolio in a better light. Pathetic.

Coolio and Ulrika should just be as hated as Nadia right now..
Yes if it had been a homophobic or racist remark made by Ulrika or Coolio it wouldn't have been swept under the carpet so easily..? It makes me wonder why if someone is in Nadia's position do they want to broadcast it to the whole world?? It seems to me they like the attention they get for being different, but don't like it when it comes back to them in a negative way..

for anyone that knows anything about Spanish big brother, there was a transexual on that known as 'Amor' who is now really famous and if it weren't for appearing on big brother, she would probably have been accepted as a woman by everyone but because of the fame will now never be accepted!! it seems a bit of a contradiction, its like.. 'I want to be accepted as a woman', but 'I also want to tell the world I'm not one'???

I guess at the end of the day the fame is clearly more important to Nadia than her identity as a woman and that does kinda make me have doubts about the whole transexual claim of being 'trapped in the wrong body'!!

Last edited by fruit_cake; 15-09-2010 at 08:33 AM.
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 08:20 AM #9

the problem is that he is a women trapped in a mans body.
bigbigbrother is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 04:19 PM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit_cake View Post
Yes if it had been a homophobic or racist remark made by Ulrika or Coolio it wouldn't have been swept under the carpet so easily..? It makes me wonder why if someone is in Nadia's position do they want to broadcast it to the whole world?? It seems to me they like the attention they get for being different, but don't like it when it comes back to them in a negative way..

for anyone that knows anything about Spanish big brother, there was a transexual on that known as 'Amor' who is now really famous and if it weren't for appearing on big brother, she would probably have been accepted as a woman by everyone but because of the fame will now never be accepted!! it seems a bit of a contradiction, its like.. 'I want to be accepted as a woman', but 'I also want to tell the world I'm not one'???

I guess at the end of the day the fame is clearly more important to Nadia than her identity as a woman and that does kinda make me have doubts about the whole transexual claim of being 'trapped in the wrong body'!!
They wanted the show to not get caught up in controversy i think. Hince i think why they left out too many great housemates who would of strirred it up. The wrong decision i think.

But the truth is, what is Nadias job? Reality TV personality. The truth is she needs to move on from this.
Old 15-09-2010, 04:43 PM #11

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Nick's twitter is interesting today:

In my opinion, Nadia is wrong trying to Sue BB and C4, there is some coverage that was not shown that would Bismark her. I never complained
about 7 hours ago via web
Reply Retweet

Clearly there is stuff that we haven't seen that Nadia said and did to Coolio and others - so let her sue away, she will look like the idiot she is, and become even more of a laughing stock than she already is.

And here's a new twitter:

NickBateman1 I know I will be wiped out on "Total Wipeout" but its fun. Maybe I could sue them, for no reasonwhatosever, like someone I know!
22 minutes ago via web

LOL - Naughty Nick!

5 Kings: 1 throne

Last edited by Angus; 15-09-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 09:55 AM #12
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
75% Trish

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post

Clearly there is stuff that we haven't seen that Nadia said and did to Coolio and others - so let her sue away, she will look like the idiot she is, and become even more of a laughing stock than she already is.

NickBateman1 I know I will be wiped out on "Total Wipeout" but its fun. Maybe I could sue them, for no reasonwhatosever, like someone I know!
22 minutes ago via web

LOL - Naughty Nick!
yes i guess we'll never get to the bottom of it
Old 16-09-2010, 09:57 AM #13
Lee.

Favourites:
UBB: Brian

Lee.

Favourites:

Quote:
This is exactly how I feel too
Old 16-09-2010, 09:58 AM #14
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:

In my opinion, Nadia is wrong trying to Sue BB and C4, there is some coverage that was not shown that would Bismark her. I never complained
Reply Retweet

22 minutes ago via web

LOL - Naughty Nick!
Oh???? Interesting, wish he'd give some details!!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 10:50 AM #15
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
75% Trish

Favourites (more):

here's Nick's latest tweet:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBateman1

maybe I can fall off the course on Total Wipeout and then sue them for poor editing!! LOL
they are bitching about Nadia in their video too...!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFZPy6uV2PE

what a pair of dip sticks

Last edited by fruit_cake; 16-09-2010 at 10:55 AM.
Old 16-09-2010, 11:04 AM #16

well for me, the show died after Coolio left. Coolio was the only element of danger in the house, and once he "left" or was "kicked out" it was really dull.

I think it's very telling that we heard the housemates have very kind words for Coolio when they left the house, and we heard a lot of housemates describe Nadia as "difficult".

I can't think of a single UBB housemate that said a single kind word about Nadia. So I think all the Nadia-apologists should think about that when they defend her. And on the other side of the coin, we heard lots of the housemates give kind words to both Coolio and Ulrika.
lostalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 02:01 AM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit_cake View Post
here's Nick's latest tweet:

they are bitching about Nadia in their video too...!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFZPy6uV2PE

what a pair of dip sticks
Why are they dip sticks? Nadia doesn't have a leg to stand on. She came across awful on Celebrity Come dine with me and was the exact same on Ultimate Big Brother. Aggressive and rude really.

If you are going to act like that, expect people to treat you differently. Regardless.
Old 17-09-2010, 05:39 AM #18

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
BB11: Sam

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
BB11: Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithafc View Post
Why are they dip sticks? Nadia doesn't have a leg to stand on. She came across awful on Celebrity Come dine with me and was the exact same on Ultimate Big Brother. Aggressive and rude really.

If you are going to act like that, expect people to treat you differently. Regardless.
Plus Endemol have a lot of footage from BB5 when Nadia didn't behave that nicely either. People just seem to disregard that for some reason. She was the same person then as well.
crocs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 05:41 AM #19

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Quote:

Reply Retweet

22 minutes ago via web

LOL - Naughty Nick!
hahah Nick is a legend.

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 09:18 AM #20
My version of reality..TV

My version of reality..TV

Quote:
The reason she won BB5 was that she was herself and was such a nice person, not to mention funny at the same time, which made her extremely popular with the voting public.......
Seriously? Did you watch BB5?
She was actually worse then than she was in UBB. And the reason she won was "the journey of acceptance" BS sold to the public who fell for it and voted her the winner. She had no back-story this time for the public to be in on and so was exposed for what she is, was and always will be - a stroppy over dramatic diva.
Old 18-09-2010, 09:56 AM #21

Quote:
The reason she won BB5 was that she was herself and was such a nice person
I must have missed those episodes then. All I recall from that series is her being queen bee and getting her minions to bitch.........oh and her moaning in the DR about cigs and making BB back-down which became the downfall of Big Brother cos they just caved-in and gave her them.
Claymores is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 01:35 PM #22

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Kerry

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Kerry

I seem to remember that John James stated that Nadia went into the Australian BB house (after she won ours) and she was hated. Apparently didn't last long.
uvhater is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
nadias, problem, real