Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB4 Cameron, Ray, Scott, Jon Tickle, Nush and the others from Big Brother 4 in 2003.

Old 13-06-2003, 10:26 AM #1
Administrator

Administrator

Default Tania and Nush moan about Sissy

Story from Ananova

Tania and Nush have had a moan about Sissy, claming she is behaving coldly towards them.

Tension between the girls has been growing all week after the Liverpool fashion designer was nominated for eviction.

Nush told Jon that she had given up trying to be nice to her because everything she said just annoyed her more.

And later she said to Tania: "I keep thinking Sissy's in a funny place with the nominations and what with the girl's being evicted thing, but then I think I'm totally there for her if she wants to be warm."

Tania added: "I went to Sissy: "Are you feeling better?" and she said: "Yeah, but it doesn't help when people are talking about what it was like when they first walked in the house".

"And I thought: "Oh my God!" I'm not being funny but that's balls, because she's saying that people is..."

Nush interrupted, saying: "Me and you."

Earlier, Jon said he had only just realised why Sissy had taken the nomination process so badly - because she wants to be loved.

He said: "I've been amateurish - I should have spotted that. I'm supposed to be a senior manager, that's what I'm paid to do."

I was watching the live feed around midnight - the boys were in or around the pool - Tania, Nush and Steph were talking in bed, and Sissy was washing clothes in the bathroom.

Tania was talking almost non-stop, with a lot of the conversation being about Sissy. Her ears must really have been burning, poor girl. It was the first real 'bitching session' I've personally seen on BB4 - and it was a good 'un. Sissy did briefly come into the room, and Tania swiftly turned the conversation to another subject, then when Sissy left they went back to talking about her.

Not much girl solidarity shown last night, I'm afraid.
Kaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-06-2003, 03:39 PM #2

Sissy is a sensitive person and I think the others are being to sensitive in a negative way about her personality.

Like a pack of hungry wolves they wan't to go after the weakest for a kill of pleasure.

For once I agree with Jon's conclusions about Sissy. I am glad he has realized he is not the hot negotiator that he thinks he is.
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
moan, nush, sissy, tania