Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 01-10-2011, 09:53 AM #26
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie

it's rather sad..the delusion of Aaron fans..when someone describes Aaron as a creep they think he's one of their fans.
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:09 AM #27
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
If that was the case I must also be a 'closet fan' of anthrax, bio-chemical warfair and hemeroids! Maybe I am, I find all three more interesting than that southern jessie!

When rebeckah as doing much the same thing, just slightly louder, you all hated her for it. Yet you will forgive him anything, hypocracy is another unpleasent trait that I must be a closet fan of :P

Ah, but I don't see Aaron declaring that he loves any of the females in there, very much unlike Rebeckah keenly pointed out to Aden, whilst she was playing Mark and Aden against each other.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:25 AM #28
Lee.

Favourites:
UBB: Brian

Lee.

Favourites:

Aaron and Rebecca are classes apart!
Old 01-10-2011, 10:31 AM #29

Favourites (more):
BB12: Mark

Favourites (more):
BB12: Mark

Quote:
If that was the case I must also be a 'closet fan' of anthrax, bio-chemical warfair and hemeroids! Maybe I am, I find all three more interesting than that southern jessie!

When rebeckah as doing much the same thing, just slightly louder, you all hated her for it. Yet you will forgive him anything, hypocracy is another unpleasent trait that I must be a closet fan of :P

I totally agree.
Incensed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:59 AM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee. View Post
Aaron and Rebecca are classes apart!
In fact thei names should not be in the same sentance!!!

I like Faye...but cannot quite mqke her out.Her over-reaction to the Maisy situation behaving as though Aaron had been unfaithful....now she has him back she is paranoid and even making jibes behind his back with Maisy.

I guess the next week will show us more...it will all come out in the wash.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:02 AM #31
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
In fact thei names should not be in the same sentance!!!

I like Faye...but cannot quite mqke her out.Her over-reaction to the Maisy situation behaving as though Aaron had been unfaithful....now she has him back she is paranoid and even making jibes behind his back with Maisy.

I guess the next week will show us more...it will all come out in the wash.

She doesn't really want Aaron, but doesn't want another female to have him either. That's my take on it.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:04 AM #32
Lee.

Favourites:

Lee.

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
She doesn't really want Aaron, but doesn't want another female to have him either. That's my take on it.
My thoughts exactly pyramid...
Old 01-10-2011, 11:08 AM #33
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

Quote:
I'm starting to think this.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:16 AM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee. View Post
Yeah, she'll stick to him like glue. I don't think she has any true feelings for him, she was just pissed that the house hottie kissed Maisy... she's made sure she's clsimed back her position as Aaron's fav, regardless of being Maisys friend.
I agree Lee
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:25 AM #35
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
Why on earth would she share a convo with Maisy,both giggling about him calling him odd and grandad amongst other things IF you truly liked someone,she looks to me to be taking the pee when she is with others but when she is with him she acts as though she likes him ,I am really not sure about Faye.
Probably more of a defence mechanism than anything. She doesn't want to appear too attached to him infront of Maisy.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:30 AM #36

Quote:

I assume that the "southern jessie" you are referring to is Aden. Why the need to use "southern" as a derogitory term.

I don't think the way Aaron is behaving is anything like the way Rebeckah behaved.
BJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:36 PM #37
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Oh yes, certainly !! she will be stuck to him like **it to a blanket
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:44 PM #38
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
But even if Aaron is likeable, don't you think he is rather silly cosying up to them both and maybe considering an inhouse romance angle? He could be ruining his chances of making the final with those two. If he wanted that I think Alex would have been his best bet as she may come across as umm... how can I put this as nicely as possible ... not the most intelligent housemate there unless it's questions on Barbie, why she could even go far on Mastermind answering questions on that I think she comes across as more likeable than the other two girls. Aaron is playing right into Maisy and Faye's hands, rather than just enjoying his time in the house just having funtime with the rest of the housemates ... Tom excluded.

Last edited by Suze; 01-10-2011 at 02:49 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:48 PM #39
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
But even if Aaron is likeable, don't you think he is rather silly cosying up to them both and maybe considering an inhouse romance angle? He could be ruining his chances of making the fina with those two. If he wanted that I think Alex would have been his best bet as she may come across as umm... how can I put this as nicely as possible ... not the most intelligent housemate there unless it's questions on Barbie, why she could even go far on Mastermind answering questions on that I think she comes across as more likeable than the other two girls.

the problem is: I really don't think Aaron has any idea - at all - of what is possibly going on. I think he does think that she likes him. Silly buggar that he is (actually am a bit 'surprised' - despite his protestations that he's not really got much clue when it comes to females.... he could of course, be playing the game too....)

Agree that Alex is far more likeable, but never can see she and Aaron ever hitting it off.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:16 PM #40

Haven't logged on yet this series and am delighted to see the support falling exactly as I thought it would with my favourite fms.

Not sure about Faye, she's certainly overly dramatic and her reaction to the kiss - especially the what would your son think nonsense - was highly suspect. However, I like her as a woman; she's young but feisty and not stupid = which is a welcome and refreshing change. Not getting the Alex love - sorry - am worn out from the expectation that stupid is endearing. The fake tan was hilarious, but it was a case of laughing at her rather than with her. Loving Maisy at the moment; and Louise, having started out being one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen, has grown slowly less attractive as the days go by and her vapid, self-absorbed non-personality emerges. But............... still unsure about Faye. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, but she best not mess with lovely Aaron..............................
patsylimerick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:17 PM #41

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB9: Michael Madsen

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB9: Michael Madsen

What I don't get is why he is attracted to her. Look how childish she behaved the next morning. Giggling with Maisey about him standing 2 meters from her. It reminded me of school. You can see how young she is and what I do not like about her is how she always plays the victim but I think its a bad move from Aaron as well.

When you live with people so close maybe you don't want to but you start to get attached to someone much quicker. Flirting makes the day go by more quickly. It brings a little spark plus people are looking for comfort. I understand this but after what happened and how Faye acted after a kiss with Maisey I don't get why he is doing this again.
Marlene is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:19 PM #42
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Will Maisy and Louise be interested in him too, that will be the interesting one
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:35 PM #43
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsylimerick View Post
Haven't logged on yet this series and am delighted to see the support falling exactly as I thought it would with my favourite fms.

Not sure about Faye, she's certainly overly dramatic and her reaction to the kiss - especially the what would your son think nonsense - was highly suspect. However, I like her as a woman; she's young but feisty and not stupid = which is a welcome and refreshing change. Not getting the Alex love - sorry - am worn out from the expectation that stupid is endearing. The fake tan was hilarious, but it was a case of laughing at her rather than with her. Loving Maisy at the moment; and Louise, having started out being one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen, has grown slowly less attractive as the days go by and her vapid, self-absorbed non-personality emerges. But............... still unsure about Faye. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, but she best not mess with lovely Aaron..............................
Faye is the way Patsy
Old 01-10-2011, 06:49 PM #44

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
What I don't get is why he is attracted to her. Look how childish she behaved the next morning. Giggling with Maisey about him standing 2 meters from her. It reminded me of school. You can see how young she is and what I do not like about her is how she always plays the victim but I think its a bad move from Aaron as well.

When you live with people so close maybe you don't want to but you start to get attached to someone much quicker. Flirting makes the day go by more quickly. It brings a little spark plus people are looking for comfort. I understand this but after what happened and how Faye acted after a kiss with Maisey I don't get why he is doing this again.
I just wish he would distance himself from the spiteful, immature little cow and take the consequences, ie histrionic OTT tantrums and tears about being "betrayed" blah blah. She is up to no good and I think he might suspect it but is not sure how to deal with it without her making him out to be the bad guy again and turning the house against him.

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:46 PM #45
charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

BBUKLive
2129: Aaron and Faye have just shared a smooch in smooch #BBUKLive
Marcus. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:11 PM #46
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrother12 View Post
BBUKLive
2129: Aaron and Faye have just shared a smooch in smooch #BBUKLive
And so it begins by th looks of it.

Last edited by Suze; 01-10-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:17 AM #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by InOne View Post
Faye is the way Patsy
Methinks your normally legendary level-headedness may have been knocked every so slightly sideways by a VERY short.....................VERY tight dress (I'm willing to give her a chance, though)
Old 02-10-2011, 10:19 AM #48
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsylimerick View Post
Methinks your normally legendary level-headedness may have been knocked every so slightly sideways by a VERY short.....................VERY tight dress (I'm willing to give her a chance, though)

Nice to see you back on Pats.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:27 AM #49
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Aaron is well setting himself up for a fall with Faye, she is not to be trusted.

He is confused too I think, he believed that he was likely gone on friday because of the problem he had last week,mainly as to Faye, I hope that in his mind he is not thinking that he was only saved because he made up with Faye.

If he has thoughts like that and is going to shackle himself to her for the next few weeks, every time he even slightly upsets her on anyhting, she will crush him.

I really can see a Freddie and Bea kind of thing happening here with Aaron being the massive loser due to it. Faye says so much contradictory to others that I doubt she even knows what she says.

He should say to her, he thinks she is a great girl but he wants only friendship, make sure he gets his take on that said firmly to all the others too and get himself distanced from her and quickly too otherwise I believe she will ruin his BB experience and his chances in it too.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:31 AM #50

Quote:
Nice to see you back on Pats.
Hey you Knew you'd be loving Aaron. Very, very funny man. Needs to work out how to handle being irresistible, though. He's been making a bit of a balls of it, to be honest. He handled Tom's crush very badly. But he's adorable and hilarious and a little bit 'woof'.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron, aarons, faye, play, popularity