Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity... 2011 Discuss series 11 of ITV's jungle reality show, I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, which was shown November 2011 and was won by Dougie Poynter.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2011, 03:25 PM #1

Exclamation Before the hair dye and the breast implants: I'm A Celebrity's Jessica-Jane Clement

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1dVbrnUuA

Quote:
The males on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here are in for a treat if Jessica Jane Clement's bikinis are anything to go by.

The 26-year-old former glamour model has already expressed her excitement at taking a shower in the jungle - but now she's gone into more detail about her skimpy attire.

Wearing a tiny pink two-piece, the brunette can be seen rolling around in the sand as she posed for photographs on the beach and despite turning her modelling career into an acting one, she revealed she's still a fan of wearing swimwear.

'I love bikinis,' she told The Sun. I wear Brazilian ones, which are small on the bum. They might look skimpy.'

Of course the famous men in the jungle won't be complaining and will be even more grateful that The Real Hustle actress has pampered and preened herself ahead of her appearance on the ITV1 show.

'I've had a wax,' she added. 'I'm fully prepared!'

The tattoo clad star also has another treat in store for the boys as she revealed that she isn't worried about the lack of food in the camp shrinking her assets.

'I don't wear bras, so I wouldn't be able to tell,' she said.

Jessica is more than familiar with posing in her underwear as she has graced the covers of several lad mags including Nuts and Zoo.

She revealed that the thing she's most dreading in the jungle are the spiders but added that she'll be kept company by her 'Booby dazzler' engagement ring which was given to her by her fiance, Lee Stafford.
TOFL .....

Last edited by Omah; 14-11-2011 at 04:30 PM.
Omah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bra, clement, jane, jessica, reveals, wearing