Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 12-11-2011, 01:11 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Maybe you 2 should get over it and stop trying to tell people what to post? Fayes sister was a hm and her mum took part in the family nominations, so people have a right to have their opinion on them, if you don't like it don't read it.
Thanks Josy...
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:11 PM #27
baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

We never even saw John James and Josie kissed, lol Im sure when Josie switched of her mic she said John if we pretend we are a couple then one of use may win...

armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:17 PM #28
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfacrown View Post
Jem telling Aaron in the garden that he didn't deserve his place in BB: she was wrong on so many levels... Aaron and Faye may forgive but I doubt they'll forget.

Jem - now that will be the one who got a roasting from Kim and god knows how many others on BBBNOTS because she was a vicious, spiteful, jealous cow, and who didn't get invited to the show last night (probably!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerang1 View Post
Oh God get over it. Show's over, no more family disrespect
No disrespect going on here.....it's called tasting sweet success on Aaron's behalf - and loving how wrong they were - nothing disrespectful about it at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostalex View Post
The same people that believe Aaron and Faye are real also believed John James actually loved Josie. Time will tell.
After seeing the way the pair of them hugged and kissed last night and said I love you to one another; I think this is no fauxmance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Did Josie and John James violently kiss each other to death in a store cupboard?
Quite....nor under the stairs, in bed, in the bathroom and god knows where else! There is passion there for sure!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper-cut-exit View Post
Maybe you should be ashamed of yourself - judging people you don't even know... bad-mouthing them (when they ain't even here to defend themselves) simply because they didn't particularly like one of your faves.

BB is over now... there's really no need to be so bitter.
Oh...in the same way that Ma Palmer ripped Aaron to shreds and he wasn't able to defend himself....? !!! what's good for the goose and all that.

Bitter? I think you will find it's entirely the opposite - it's actually incredibly sweet - it's like nectar - believe me........ and it's taste fabulous.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 12-11-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:19 PM #29
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Few mag deals and that will be the end of Faye
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:20 PM #30
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Maybe you 2 should get over it and stop trying to tell people what to post? Fayes sister was a hm and her mum took part in the family nominations, so people have a right to have their opinion on them, if you don't like it don't read it.

Well said Josy.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:20 PM #31
Gold Member

Gold Member

I just hope to score tickets to the Faaron Royal Wedding on Channel 5.

May their marriage last more than 72 days.
Lwize is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:37 PM #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Well tbf I think their behaviour was unacceptable... why should I forgive them...jems absence last night spoke volumes...as did Rebekahs.
I found Mrs Palmer and Jems campaign to destroy Aarons reputation appalling considering her daughter/sister had feelings for him. It was quite unforgivable.They have not taken the opportunity to apologise... as am sure had they wanted to they would have been given that opportunity. I think they are stubborn...as too is Faye...they could have shown a bit more forgiveness and respect. However they didnt...so why should I.

I can tell you having seen them on the show they would have loved it if Aaron had lost...

I have liked Aaron from the word go... I think he has had a rough ride in there and people were quick to judge him.
And plenty of people have disliked him, and Gems mum forgiving him is vastly different from you forgiving Gems mum, for us Aaron is a contestant on a Reality game show, for her he is part of her Daughters life. Yes you think she was wrong in her criticism and as such fair game, but that was then. There is no reason since her nomination for her to of changed her mind. Harry agreed with her, and his friend agreed with her, she is still like most Aaron opposer's at best skeptical. That's her right as a Mother.

I think it's about time people saw Gem & Gem's Mother as protectors of Faye, rather than haters of Aaron. This way we can account for her incorrectness or correctness as our opinions differ, and still allow them to be viewed as loving family members and i can't believe anyone seriously dis-agree's with that definition of Gem & her Mum.
Cromwell1900 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:47 PM #33
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromwell1900 View Post
And plenty of people have disliked him, and Gems mum forgiving him is vastly different from you forgiving Gems mum, for us Aaron is a contestant on a Reality game show, for her he is part of her Daughters life. Yes you think she was wrong in her criticism and as such fair game, but that was then. There is no reason since her nomination for her to of changed her mind. Harry agreed with her, and his friend agreed with her, she is still like most Aaron opposer's at best skeptical. That's her right as a Mother.

I think it's about time people saw Gem & Gem's Mother as protectors of Faye, rather than haters of Aaron. This way we can account for her incorrectness or correctness as our opinions differ, and still allow them to be viewed as loving family members and i can't believe anyone seriously dis-agree's with that definition of Gem & her Mum.
Jem Cromwell.... JEM !!! J as in Jealous(cow) not G as in gargoyle.

It was clear that both Jem and Ma Palmer are incredibly bitter women, nasty and spiteful, who appear to want less to 'protect' Faye, but more want to 'control' her - in what she does, where, when and with whom.

They seem to forget, Faye is an adult - and not altogether a complete thicko. I actually get the feeling that they see Faye more as a cash cow to be perfectly honest - and certainly Jem needs Faye to keep her in a career that Jem is getting too old for soon.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:50 PM #34

Quote:

Cromwell.... its Jem (not Gem....COS THAT SHE ISNT)

If you think thats a mother 'supporting' her daughter then you and I are never going to agree. For a mother to go on National television and nominate the person who her daughter enjoyed the company of...having come to the opinion that Aaron was 'messing with her head' judging it from the amount of viewing we got WAS WRONG IMO.

I dont think she 'hates' Aaron....I just think that her and Jems attitude showed complete lack of sensitivity and thought towards their daughter/sister.
As a parent I know the protection you feel and have over your children....but I can assure you I would have given my support to her judgement considering she was living in the house with him rather than make that judgement on her viewing.
As for Jem....she didnt even try with Aaron... thats just the behaviour I believe of a very jealous sister.
aI
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:10 PM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Cromwell.... its Jem (not Gem....COS THAT SHE ISNT)

If you think thats a mother 'supporting' her daughter then you and I are never going to agree. For a mother to go on National television and nominate the person who her daughter enjoyed the company of...having come to the opinion that Aaron was 'messing with her head' judging it from the amount of viewing we got WAS WRONG IMO.

I dont think she 'hates' Aaron....I just think that her and Jems attitude showed complete lack of sensitivity and thought towards their daughter/sister.
As a parent I know the protection you feel and have over your children....but I can assure you I would have given my support to her judgement considering she was living in the house with him rather than make that judgement on her viewing.
As for Jem....she didnt even try with Aaron... thats just the behaviour I believe of a very jealous sister.
aI
Like i said i am well aware you disagree with her criticism, my point is they were both acting in the interest's of Faye. The idea you can relate what you would do if your kid was in the house vs what Faye's mum should do, suggests you don't realize that every kid is different, and you know Faye through knowing your own, better than Faye's mum knows Faye. Quite simply you do not.

If your young Daughter had a history of falling for terrible blokes, and you think (rightly or wrongly) it is happening again you may choose to trust her judgment and hold your tongue. That is your choice, but you shouldn't dictate the actions of another Mother in that situation, i just find it incredibly false, i'm afraid.

Last edited by Cromwell1900; 12-11-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:17 PM #36
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Like i said i am well aware you disagree with her criticism, my point is they were both acting in the interest's of Faye. The idea you can relate what you would do if your kid was in the house vs what Faye's mum should do, suggests you don't realize that every kid is different, and you know Faye through knowing your own, better than Faye's mum knows Faye. Quite simply you do not.

If your young Daughter had a history of falling for terrible blokes, and you think (rightly or wrongly) it is happening again you may choose to trust her judgment and hold your tongue. That is your choice, but you shouldn't dictate the actions of another Mother in that situation, i just find it incredibly false, i'm afraid.

Whilst I agree that I would not now Faye 'better' than her own mother or sister - bearing in mind Jem and Faye said they spent very little time together (I can understand why!!)..... but given that Ma Palmer THINKS she can dictate to her daughter what she should do, with whom, when her daughter clearly is a far better judge of people than her mother: on that basis, then yes.... I will say that I am right.

If aaron was some sort of vicious thug, who showed little caring, affection or concern for Faye, I'd understand. hell, Jem was in the house a day or so when she got tore into Aaron, as he explained last night ........ funny how Jem didn't see what Aaron supporters see..... because imo, she was as bitter and as jealous as Hell of Faye - and that included Faye getting someone like Aaron.

Not all gems are precious or desireable - some are indeed non-precious, cheap, tacky and of very little value...... on that premise only, would I consider Jem a gem.

*Did ya like that last bit...*

Last edited by Pyramid*; 12-11-2011 at 02:18 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:21 PM #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
Jem Cromwell.... JEM !!! J as in Jealous(cow) not G as in gargoyle.

It was clear that both Jem and Ma Palmer are incredibly bitter women, nasty and spiteful, who appear to want less to 'protect' Faye, but more want to 'control' her - in what she does, where, when and with whom.

They seem to forget, Faye is an adult - and not altogether a complete thicko. I actually get the feeling that they see Faye more as a cash cow to be perfectly honest - and certainly Jem needs Faye to keep her in a career that Jem is getting too old for soon.
You make so many assumptions it's difficult to know where your argument kicks in and your feelings end, i'm sure you feel a lot of anger toward Jem(i stand corrected thks rusticgal) however simply because your feelings are your own i can't argue against them, if you have some valid points to make i'm happy to listen.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:31 PM #38
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
You make so many assumptions it's difficult to know where your argument kicks in and your feelings end, i'm sure you feel a lot of anger toward Jem(i stand corrected thks rusticgal) however simply because your feelings are your own i can't argue against them, if you have some valid points to make i'm happy to listen.
Nah, I'm not angry. It's times like this I'm grateful that I am an only child. I'd be in Cornton Vale doing a life sentence if I had that mare for a sister!

Thing is Cromwell...opinions are subjective, we've determined this before: such is the spice of life - and whether you like or agree with my opinions, they actually ARE valid points -to me. You don't have to debate them, you simply have to accept that I have my own subjective view on the matter - and that you and I will never reach agreement on each other's viewpoint. Valid as they both are.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:49 PM #39

Quote:
Whilst I agree that I would not now Faye 'better' than her own mother or sister - bearing in mind Jem and Faye said they spent very little time together (I can understand why!!)..... but given that Ma Palmer THINKS she can dictate to her daughter what she should do, with whom, when her daughter clearly is a far better judge of people than her mother: on that basis, then yes.... I will say that I am right.

If aaron was some sort of vicious thug, who showed little caring, affection or concern for Faye, I'd understand. hell, Jem was in the house a day or so when she got tore into Aaron, as he explained last night ........ funny how Jem didn't see what Aaron supporters see..... because imo, she was as bitter and as jealous as Hell of Faye - and that included Faye getting someone like Aaron.

Not all gems are precious or desireable - some are indeed non-precious, cheap, tacky and of very little value...... on that premise only, would I consider Jem a gem.

*Did ya like that last bit...*

When did Ma Plamer dictate to Faye, did she not just give her opinion of Aaron? In her nomination speech? on Bots?
Old 12-11-2011, 02:57 PM #40
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
When did Ma Plamer dictate to Faye, did she not just give her opinion of Aaron? In her nomination speech? on Bots?
Via Jem.......the pair of them went on an assassination mission. Remember, the first words that night to Faye from Jem was all about how she was disappointing Ma Palmer, and what Ma Pamler thought about Faye doing x/y/z and it was all "is Aaron making you smoke, is Aaron making you this/that"........ it was more than clear who the favourite sister is, and what the purpose of Jem going into the house was...... and I bet my last salary, that was designed to break Aaron and Faye up - because Aaron's popularity was seriously on the rise at that point...... despite BB doing everything in their power to get him evicted. That's very much my view on the whole thing.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 12-11-2011 at 02:58 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:15 PM #41

I was under the opinion what Jem and Mum said without question as far as they were concerned should be taken as The Palmer law, just because ask for advice didn't mean should had to go by it.
Faye looked very happy for Aaron last night and so was i, good luke to him/Faye and his little boy.
connie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:58 PM #42

Quote:
Via Jem.......the pair of them went on an assassination mission. Remember, the first words that night to Faye from Jem was all about how she was disappointing Ma Palmer, and what Ma Pamler thought about Faye doing x/y/z and it was all "is Aaron making you smoke, is Aaron making you this/that"........ it was more than clear who the favourite sister is, and what the purpose of Jem going into the house was...... and I bet my last salary, that was designed to break Aaron and Faye up - because Aaron's popularity was seriously on the rise at that point...... despite BB doing everything in their power to get him evicted. That's very much my view on the whole thing.
You've never heard Mar Palmer dictate to Faye have you? it's pretty much a case of assuming Ma's motives through Jem's actions & words. Guilt by association basically.

A lot of assumptions being made to vilify Aaron opossers. At least my views are based on what the guy says himself and i'm glad of that at least.

Quote:
Nah, I'm not angry. It's times like this I'm grateful that I am an only child. I'd be in Cornton Vale doing a life sentence if I had that mare for a sister!

Thing is Cromwell...opinions are subjective, we've determined this before: such is the spice of life - and whether you like or agree with my opinions, they actually ARE valid points -to me. You don't have to debate them, you simply have to accept that I have my own subjective view on the matter - and that you and I will never reach agreement on each other's viewpoint. Valid as they both are.

Largely opinions are subjective true, but there is such a thing as mistaken opinion. Flat World, Adam & Eve. I think your working in this area with Ma Palmer..............imo

It's the interpretation of facts which make the difference and is it common sense to take our opinions, and how much weight do we apply to them given the room for doubt.

Is Aaron Gay - bags of room for doubt - mistaken opinion(i never believed it, although i did get that feeling once or twice)

Is Jem jealous - bags of room for doubt - mistaken opinion

you speak as you feel, i speak as i think. No criticism's, it is what it is.

Anyway iv enjoyed are chats Pyramid, see you for CBB

Last edited by Cromwell1900; 12-11-2011 at 03:59 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:09 PM #43
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
You've never heard Mar Palmer dictate to Faye have you? it's pretty much a case of assuming Ma's motives through Jem's actions & words. Guilt by association basically.

A lot of assumptions being made to vilify Aaron opossers. At least my views are based on what the guy says himself and i'm glad of that at least.

Largely opinions are subjective true, but there is such a thing as mistaken opinion. Flat World, Adam & Eve. I think your working in this area with Ma Palmer..............imo

It's the interpretation of facts which make the difference and is it common sense to take our opinions, and how much weight do we apply to them given the room for doubt.

Is Aaron Gay - bags of room for doubt - mistaken opinion(i never believed it, although i did get that feeling once or twice)

Is Jem jealous - bags of room for doubt - mistaken opinion

you speak as you feel, i speak as i think. No criticism's, it is what it is.

Anyway iv enjoyed are chats Pyramid, see you for CBB

Maybe it's got much to do with 'two peas in a pod' rather than death by association!

Nowithstanding that: I'm still holding my opinion as the right one for me - and your's not!! *bares teeth at Cromwell*

And where the hell do you think you're going between now and January.....there's IAC to be fighting over !!!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jem, ma, palmer