Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 15-11-2011, 05:21 PM #276

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julie Goodyear
BB12: Aaron

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julie Goodyear
BB12: Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
I'm quite proud of myself at times, I really am.

*breathes on nails, and polishes them on t-shirt, has smarmy look all over face*
Tourmaline is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 05:21 PM #277

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Evidence of this actually happening or not, please.

apart from which, I was referring to Jay spending £500 of his share on a watch....you know.... money he hadn't even got in his hand yet.
You conveniently forget that BB invited them to buy gifts with money that they hadn't got their hands on yet.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 05:31 PM #278

Favourites (more):
BB16: Sarah
BB15: Helen

Favourites (more):

This is what Jays mum "says"

And Jay received even more public sympathy after Aaron went back on his promise to give him a share of his £50,000 winnings.

Susan said: “Aaron said they should split the prize money whichever of them won, but since then he’s reneged on his word.

This is wrong they didnt agree to split the £50,000 winners prize they actually agreed to split the £50,000 that they had in the house so Alex splits £30,000, Jay £9,000 etc etc etc! NOT at any point was it agreed that the winner would split!

JAYS MUM = GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!
Old 15-11-2011, 06:10 PM #279

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by serensilver View Post
This is what Jays mum "says"

And Jay received even more public sympathy after Aaron went back on his promise to give him a share of his £50,000 winnings.

Susan said: “Aaron said they should split the prize money whichever of them won, but since then he’s reneged on his word.

This is wrong they didnt agree to split the £50,000 winners prize they actually agreed to split the £50,000 that they had in the house so Alex splits £30,000, Jay £9,000 etc etc etc! NOT at any point was it agreed that the winner would split!

JAYS MUM = GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!
there is a video in here showing them agreeing to split the winners cheque....you get your facts right.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 07:59 PM #280

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
there is a video in here showing them agreeing to split the winners cheque....you get your facts right.
OK i accept i was wrong as i wasnt aware of this video, however Jay believing Aaron would share makes him an ever more idiot than i thought he was....... Has Jay learnt nothing from the whole " we'll all vote tactically for 2 people"" and Aaron didnt what on gods earth makes him think Aaron would share money if he won, yes they shook hands and agreed but jay should have known it wasnt gonna happen they dont like each other why would you give someone half your prize money if you dont like them? they are just making the final day chit chat imo neither of them would share and after living with each other for 9 weeks they should both know the other wouldnt share they are just hoping! At the end of the day its a game and Aaron won
Old 15-11-2011, 08:06 PM #281

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
OK i accept i was wrong as i wasnt aware of this video, however Jay believing Aaron would share makes him an ever more idiot than i thought he was....... Has Jay learnt nothing from the whole " we'll all vote tactically for 2 people"" and Aaron didnt what on gods earth makes him think Aaron would share money if he won, yes they shook hands and agreed but jay should have known it wasnt gonna happen they dont like each other why would you give someone half your prize money if you dont like them? they are just making the final day chit chat imo neither of them would share and after living with each other for 9 weeks they should both know the other wouldnt share they are just hoping! At the end of the day its a game and Aaron won
Aaron always banging on and on and on about how he is a man of principles could be one reason Jay should believe he would keep his word..I'm sure Jay would have if it was the other way around..The way he splashed out for the bday presents is enough for me to believe he would have.Maybe he's just more of a gentleman than Aaron on the inside.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 08:07 PM #282

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

i don't think anyone's actually done this yet but here goes...

Quote:
BIG Brother’s Jay McKray’s mum has declared him “the people’s winner” of the show.

Jay, 27, may have finished the runner-up in the house this year – but he was cheered wildly by fans as he left.

The popular housemate appeared on the edge of tears during Friday night’s finale, shouting “why-aye” to his hoards of admirers.

But while Jay came out to applause, winner Aaron Allard-Morgan was jeered by the fans.

Jay’s mum Susan Harding, from Ouston, County Durham, said: “In our opinion he deserved to win the whole thing.

“Never in the history of Big Brother has the winner been booed.

“In the hotel afterwards we had five or six security guards saying there had been death threats made to Aaron.”

Many Big Brother viewers seem to agree with her.

One teenage fan tweeted to Jay: “You may not have won but, you won the hearts of the nation.”

Online supporters even set up a Twitter account calling Jay ‘the people’s winner’.

“That’s basically the character that he is.”

But she said Jay had no hard feelings.

“He’s just a very humble guy,” she said.

“He was overwhelmed by the support he had when he came out.”

Five fans came up from the South and announced on Twitter that they would set up their tents in Gateshead just to be near Jay’s house.

“We think they’re camped out under some trees in the park in Whickham,” Sue said.

Jay won a lot of popularity for his relationship with fellow housemate and Manchester model, Louise Cliffe, and Sue hinted that wedding bells might soon ring out in Whickham.

She said: “They’re very much in love, and it is the real thing.”

Jay pocketed £15,000 in prize money and now hopes to continue with a career in television.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north...#ixzz1doHXniY1
text shown in RED is what jay's mum ACTUALLY said. the rest is what the journalist wrote for the article

Quote:
Originally Posted by hennessy View Post
adults use Facebook, go ask your mum, she poked me last night
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Carson View Post
FFS an aaron fan AND a spammer,how low can ye get man...
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 08:09 PM #283

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You obviously have a very low opinion of Aaron. As do I.
Aaron actually brought up the idea of sharing the money, did you know that?
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 08:12 PM #284

Methinks someone needs to get laid.
PooBay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 08:40 PM #285
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisywisy View Post
i don't think anyone's actually done this yet but here goes...

text shown in RED is what jay's mum ACTUALLY said. the rest is what the journalist wrote for the article
“Never in the history of Big Brother has the winner been booed.
Lies. Rachel and Ulrika were both booed

“In the hotel afterwards we had five or six security guards saying there had been death threats made to Aaron.”

Heresay. Nothing proven.

“Aaron said they should split the prize money whichever of them won, but since then he’s reneged on his word. “That’s basically the character that he is.”
Aaron does not have the money yet. How can he renaige on something he is not yet in possession of?

“He’s just a very humble guy,” (re Jay)
How many humble guys describe women in the manner Jay did both in his VT and in the house. How many humble guys admit to not beign able to express their aggression by knocking ******* out of people that piss them off?

She said: “They’re very much in love, and it is the real thing.”
How does she know this ..... does she just believe what her son and Louise say: is she able to mind read both Jay and Louise's thoughts to be able to see what their true emotions are?

pretty much conclusive imo, that Jay's mother talks much of the same thing as Jay does: a lot of sh*t.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 10:31 PM #286

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
Ditto. She's comes across very sour Aaron's only just won the money, he hasn't had much time to even think anything through yet no matter what.

To Jay's mum if you read here. Aaron won, your son didn't you need to get over it
The winner was not meant to share the money. The Winner was to get a share of the other £50,000

There has not been enough time for the cheque to get through the banking system. It was probably not sent until today. That will be another 4 days before it is an account.
Aaron will be expecting £10.000 from Alex.
Jay just has to sharre his £15K with Louise who had £4500.
Alex has to give Tom £10K and Aaron £10K.
that was the agreement they made.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 10:36 PM #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Aaron came up with the idea that whatever way BB shared to 2nd £50K they would agree to give each other £10000 each. The winners £50,000 was not part of this deal. Those in the house knew that.

It meant the winner would get £60K.
Jay just have to give £5000 to Louise and he has honoured his promise.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 06:36 AM #288
totally exotic always....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
She is probably annoyed her campaign through Ant and Dec especially, didn't work
Thinks theres some money in it maybe ???????
Old 16-11-2011, 06:37 AM #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomoo View Post
Aaron came up with the idea that whatever way BB shared to 2nd £50K they would agree to give each other £10000 each. The winners £50,000 was not part of this deal. Those in the house knew that.

It meant the winner would get £60K.
Jay just have to give £5000 to Louise and he has honoured his promise.
thats what i thought the deal was.....just to share out the 50.000.....glad thats cleared up lol.....
Old 16-11-2011, 06:53 AM #290
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

I think we have had far too much as to this years BB of at least 2 Mothers saying more as to the series than the people themselves.They've really stuck their noses in this series.

I admit I was completely wrong in this thread and others to state that Jay's Mother had said Jay had £15,000, however the interview and article was all about her opinion and given by her, she seems to have set out to state exactly the situation as she saw it but failed to correct the paper on the £15,000 issue that Jay still must clearly have.
Clearly she hasn't challenged the paper and had printed a correction to that, so from that we can only assume that Jay still has the £15,000 and hasn't yet handed over the £5,000 either.

Of course,maybe he hasn't got the money yet either to do so, but if he hasn't the funds yet then neither will Aaron have so Jay's Mpther is rather jumping the gun.
It's rather odd though to find her saying so much and Jay saying nothing.

After her outburst and near character assassination attempt of Aaron, I most certainly wouldn't share anything with him,I'd never have agreed,even in jest, to split the winners fund that was left anyway.
50k had already been divided up between them,that's quite enough for reaching the final,other finalists have never got anything at all.

Last edited by joeysteele; 16-11-2011 at 06:54 AM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 07:04 AM #291
Where's my lawyer?

Favourites:
BB17: Jason
Where's my lawyer?

Favourites:
BB17: Jason

Salt of the Earth my arse, spoilt little dummy spitter who always gets his own way.
http://www.goodlifehomes.co.uk/aboutus.html

Pathetic.

'Waggot couldn't beat an egg.'

Last edited by Semtex; 16-11-2011 at 07:09 AM.
Semtex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 10:37 AM #292

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
no i have a high opinion of Aaron he played the game well and won it whether he did it right or wrong he still won it, he's a good bloke but would i trust him to share his winnings with me if i was in the house and said i'd smash his head in ummm NO
Old 16-11-2011, 10:45 AM #293
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semtex View Post
Salt of the Earth my arse, spoilt little dummy spitter who always gets his own way.
http://www.goodlifehomes.co.uk/aboutus.html

Pathetic.

'Waggot couldn't beat an egg.'
Jay's mother:-

Sue Harding - Director

Sue joined Good Life to set up the estate agent business in 2003 and brought with her a wealth of experience in media sales and advertising having spent a number of years working in radio, newspapers and Yellow Pages.
Her passion for people and property is clearly evident and has been the driving force behind developing Good Life into one of the most recognisable business brands in the area.
Sue has been keen to bring her media and advertising experience into the business and ensure that photography, brochures, advertising and service are all of the highest standards.
Old 16-11-2011, 10:57 AM #294

Quote:
Jay's mother:-

Sue Harding - Director

Sue joined Good Life to set up the estate agent business in 2003 and brought with her a wealth of experience in media sales and advertising having spent a number of years working in radio, newspapers and Yellow Pages.
Her passion for people and property is clearly evident and has been the driving force behind developing Good Life into one of the most recognisable business brands in the area.
Sue has been keen to bring her media and advertising experience into the business and ensure that photography, brochures, advertising and service are all of the highest standards.

I wonder if it was her idea to rebrand Justin Waggott as Jay McKray to get him tv work. Sounds like the kind of pushy mum thing I'd expect from her.

Also, this does bring into question her claims that Jay's a "working class lad" when his mum part owns a chain of estate agents and worked in "the media".
Mumbles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 11:32 AM #295
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
I wonder if it was her idea to rebrand Justin Waggott as Jay McKray to get him tv work. Sounds like the kind of pushy mum thing I'd expect from her.

Also, this does bring into question her claims that Jay's a "working class lad" when his mum part owns a chain of estate agents and worked in "the media".

Shows how much a liar the guy is....and mammy....

Also confirms that, very much what I said in other threads, Ma Waggot knew and knows EXACTLY what she is doing as far as her twitterings/fb/online campaigns are concerned.

and Aaron is the deceitful one !! Aye right! You couldn't make it up if you tried.
Old 16-11-2011, 12:30 PM #296

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Gary

Quote:
Shows how much a liar the guy is....and mammy....

Also confirms that, very much what I said in other threads, Ma Waggot knew and knows EXACTLY what she is doing as far as her twitterings/fb/online campaigns are concerned.
and Aaron is the deceitful one !! Aye right! You couldn't make it up if you tried.
And yet, with her wealth of media and advertising knowledge, she still couldnt get her beloved son to beat Aaron, who was at a editing disadvantage throughout

Gutted Ma Waggot
G1dds is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 01:32 PM #297
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1dds View Post
And yet, with her wealth of media and advertising knowledge, she still couldnt get her beloved son to beat Aaron, who was at a editing disadvantage throughout

Gutted Ma Waggot
It hilarious isn't it.

So grateful to the kindly poster who managed to find that.... proves what many of us have said all along: , and Ma Waggot is highly adept at dealing with the media and in being pushy - and lies, as does her son!!

She's not that succesful though: Aaron won, probably by a massive majority vote as well...... Aaron must be laughing his little off by now. someone should tweet him the link !!! (I don't have twitter).

Funniest bit of all...... check the name of the poster who found that link.... SEMTEX !!! Blew Ma Waggot and Jay right out of the water eh!! Brilliant

Last edited by Pyramid*; 16-11-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Old 16-11-2011, 02:03 PM #298
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

That's a brilliant find, Semtex

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron, man, money, principles, split