Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB9 Celebrity Big Brother 9 on Channel 5, was shown January 2012 and won by Denise Welch. Discuss the series here.

Old 29-01-2012, 01:50 PM #76
TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:
BB17: Lateysha

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

Oh dear.

Champions 2013! #20
Thanks for everything SAF- Legend!
Proud HHH fan- TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!
bbfan1991 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 01:52 PM #77

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Exactly. Yeah you shouldn't take everything a red top prints as indisputable fact but it's equally stupid to think there going to make something up completely, that'd be slander, completely illegal. I remember the Star did print a story once saying Frank Lampard and Christine Bleakley were getting married, they printed the story with very little evidence and they were sued and had to print a front page apology.

And for what it's worth this is the Daily Mirror, not the Star, it isn't as bad. Come on people, I know you might be Denise fans but stop trying to make out people are stupid for believing this story, it makes logical sense, there's a picture of them, Denise has a bit of a history, and like I said papers can't just make stuff up. Get real.
The Story about Michael was from the Star,the one about Denise The Mirror,both leave a lot to be desired,none of us REALLY know what goes on behind closed doors and tbh,do we REALLY care.Denise won,nothing anyone can do now,she wasn't my winner but I'm not gonna let her private life get to me at all,it's her life,not mine.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 01:53 PM #78
TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

Although poor Tim as he has forgiven her before and I feel sorry for their kids too,,

Champions 2013! #20
Old 29-01-2012, 01:58 PM #79
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
The Story about Michael was from the Star,the one about Denise The Mirror,both leave a lot to be desired,none of us REALLY know what goes on behind closed doors and tbh,do we REALLY care.Denise won,nothing anyone can do now,she wasn't my winner but I'm not gonna let her private life get to me at all,it's her life,not mine.
Well I think it's likely that Michael did say that but yeah you should take it with a pinch of salt. But do you think if Denise was still happily married and didn't cheat on her husband, if this was all lies, she would just allow this story to be told by a leading national newspaper with out taking any action? I very much doubt it. I know Denise has won, and tbh I'm not that bothered about what the celebs do outside the house, but people shouldn't just post sarcastic comments like "well it's in a redtop so it must be true" and mock those who believe it just so they can defend their favourite, because the likelihood is that the story is probably pretty accurate
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 02:08 PM #80
TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

Some people will claim that she did not deserve to win or fooled by the GBP, fact is she won and that cannot be changed despite the for or against opinions but in the long term Denise has more long term problems to sort out out and doing this show has done more harm than good for her...

Champions 2013! #20
Old 29-01-2012, 02:19 PM #81
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

I agree with MTVN..it makes no difference which newspaper it was, the probability is it's pretty much true.
I'm only really interested in what sort of housemates people are and how they act within the group..once it's over, it's over for me. But, of course Denise has behaved badly in the past..as has Natasha...as has Frankie...as have the twins if you disapprove of their playboy status...as I would think most if not all of them. The only 'fact' is that fans do excuse the flaws in their chosen ones and 'enhance' them in the people they dislike.
Denise isn't what some of her fans purported her to be...but so what..people rarely are.
I guess this will be another Jay/freezer thing and will be rehashed for months...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 02:47 PM #82
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Its the double standards that get me... the people who went on and on and on and on about what the Twins used to do, where they lived, etc etc..but could not see that in the house they really respected themselves, are the same people who are now saying...."what Denise does in her private life doesnt matter", and of course it doesnt, but neither does what the Twins used to do, or that Michael has done in the past, they should be judged by their performance in the house end of story, so it is quite funny to see the u turns...

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 02:49 PM #83
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
You are aware she wrote a book .... and divulged much that about her own behaviour. She WANTS people to know what goes on in her private life: otherwise she wouldn't have written abou it nor divulged any such behaviour.

Here from last April 2010's Daily Mail.

Denise Welch has revealed her husband Tim Healy found out about her affair after she left a phone message for him instead of her lover by mistake.
The 51-year-old actress, who had an affair with 36-year-old carpenter Steve Murray, admits she accidentally called her husband while trying to make plans with Steve.
Denise made the confession in a serialisation of her new book Pulling Myself Together in the Daily Mirror.

Denise admits 'sexual infidelity is not the end of the world' for her.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 29-01-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 02:55 PM #84
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherieB View Post
Its the double standards that get me... the people who went on and on and on and on about what the Twins used to do, where they lived, etc etc..but could not see that in the house they really respected themselves, are the same people who are now saying...."what Denise does in her private life doesnt matter", and of course it doesnt, but neither does what the Twins used to do, or that Michael has done in the past, they should be judged by their performance in the house end of story, so it is quite funny to see the u turns...

Yep, you are spot on CherieB.

Now that some are only finding out that Denise is even more of a Loose Woman than they thought......... I'm finding it all rather amusing.
Old 29-01-2012, 03:14 PM #85

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):

Denise has hardly been reticent about her private life - in fact she has made it her mission to tell the world about it because, of course, the world MUST be interested in the great Denise Welch That way she can milk the maximum amount of sympathy for her own self inflicted issues. She tells the mags and the papers, she writes books, and she spouts off about her inner angst every chance she gets on Loose Women or any other chat show that'll have her. Alright Denise, you're a lush, we know already.

Since she has labelled herself as a depressive alcoholic slut, it's hardly news of the century, but clearly it was to Michael who had never heard of her before entering the house. Going on her own self professed past form I can well believe that she propositioned him and that she got lairy, aggressive and nasty when she had a drink. Why is this news to anyone, and why do people fall over themselves to excuse her behaviour? She really is an expert on sucking people into her version of the world, viewed for the majority of time through beer goggles. Defending her against actual truths that have come out of her own mouth, is perverse in the extreme.

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 03:29 PM #86

Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi
CBB 10: Julian Clary

Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi
CBB 10: Julian Clary

Quote:
Agreed. If you went entirely on how the Twins behaved in the house (as Denise fans seem to do about her funnily enough) then you really would think they were classy and reserved women as they so shockingly stated themselves. And you'd think Denise wasn't. End of. The Twins went into that house with healthy relationships and the ch5 crew probably expected them to get off with Frankie. Well they didn't. They didn't roll back the years and get in a jacuzzi topless with Frankie, they didn't offer to flash their tits at Michael (or sleep with Michael), they handled their drink responsibly.

And the only thing they did wrong: oh, they didn't 'get' Denise's humour by allowing themselves to be exposed against their will.
dathadiguy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 03:29 PM #87
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

spot on, an emotional vampire incapable of accepting the needs of others over her own.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 03:30 PM #88

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Trish

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus View Post
I HAVE judged Denise on her behaviour in the house - it was bizarre, despicable, harrassing and at times intimidating, cringeworthy and downright irritating. If the boot had been on the other foot and Michael had been stalking Denise he would have been thrown out of the house.

Before she went in the house she barely registered in my consciousness, although her antics have always been in the papers. However, her behaviour was of no consequence to me. The ball game changes once she is in my living room every night. I WILL judge her just as you judge the HMs YOU like and don't like. And how do we decide who we like and dislike? Why, it's based on their behaviour in the house. You might have found Denise's behaviour entertaining, funny, endearing () whatever, but I can assure you there are lots of others like myself who found her manipulative, sly, calculating, and self serving.

Quote:

Scotty07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 03:35 PM #89

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
You are aware she wrote a book .... and divulged much that about her own behaviour. She WANTS people to know what goes on in her private life: otherwise she wouldn't have written abou it nor divulged any such behaviour.

Here from last April 2010's Daily Mail.

Denise Welch has revealed her husband Tim Healy found out about her affair after she left a phone message for him instead of her lover by mistake.
The 51-year-old actress, who had an affair with 36-year-old carpenter Steve Murray, admits she accidentally called her husband while trying to make plans with Steve.
Denise made the confession in a serialisation of her new book Pulling Myself Together in the Daily Mirror.

Denise admits 'sexual infidelity is not the end of the world' for her.

I didn't even know she had a book out Pyramid,just shows how much notice I take of them,and the paper probably has some truth it,I guess i just dont find it all that surprising or really care that much,maybe they have what they call an 'open' relationship

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 03:49 PM #90
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
I didn't even know she had a book out Pyramid,just shows how much notice I take of them,and the paper probably has some truth it,I guess i just dont find it all that surprising or really care that much,maybe they have what they call an 'open' relationship

Yep, my point was more that SHE wants people to know what she gets up to, the woman has no shame.

Clearly not when she admits her husband only found out about the illicit affair (affairs aren't hidden in an open relationship) when her husband inadvertantly received the message she meant to leave for her bit on the side.
Old 29-01-2012, 04:13 PM #91

'She's a pretentious, drunken, lying, bitch'...end of'...
dwarling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 04:19 PM #92

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwarling View Post
'She's a pretentious, drunken, lying, bitch'...end of'...
According to her version Michael was constantly harrassing HER. Strange we didn't see any of that whatsoever. All we saw was him constantly trying to get away from HER Dear god, the woman is such a bloody victim

According to reports on twitter he even had to change hotels on Friday night, driving from Elstree to Central London just to get away from her.

Old 29-01-2012, 04:23 PM #93
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

haha just had a vision of her scaling the walls SAS stylee 'but micheal i really miss our chats'..
Old 29-01-2012, 04:26 PM #94

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
haha just had a vision of her scaling the walls SAS stylee 'but micheal i really miss our chats'..
He wasn't joking when he asked for security to keep her away from him. The woman really doesn't take no for an answer - I'd have decked her long ago. I should imagine all the HMs were partying at the Elstree hotel, and we all know what happens once Denise gets a drink inside her. Good for Michael, removing himself to deprive her of her favourite target for her venom.

Old 29-01-2012, 04:27 PM #95
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
love it.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 04:29 PM #96
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Bliddy hell Kizzy...... I can actually 'hear' her whining voice saying those words ..... I almost feel like I've been violated!

Old 29-01-2012, 04:29 PM #97

I admit I was shallow saying what I said about what Denises husband looks like...that wasnt fair and I take that back.... but people shouldnt judge on what they dont know and the sunday rags just print the garbage... We know NOTHING about their relationship and therefore should not judge.

Dont believe EVERYTHING you read...its always so one-sided.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 04:31 PM #98

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Scotty07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 04:36 PM #99
-

-

Whether she done it or not, I honestly could not care less. Her personal life has got nothing to do with me, she can ***** as many men as she wishes for all I care. I based my opinion of her in the house, I liked her and her private life hasn't changed my opinion... because, you know, it's called her PRIVATE life.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 04:38 PM #100
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

oh that must be why its splashed all over the daily mirror then?...

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cheats, denise, drunken, hag, husband