Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Soaps Discuss Eastenders, Coronation Street and the rest of the soaps in this sub-forum.

Old 26-01-2012, 11:11 PM #26
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
How utterly predictable a person you are

Pick on my post when others slag the character off too...

Do get over yourself & your fake disgust
Yours was the first post in this thread that slagged her off based upon just her appearance, which is shallow, petty and pathetic. May I also add that yours was the only serious post that slagged off her appearance as well.

It's quite funny that you of all people are telling me to get over myself...I mean, that's just hilarious

Last edited by Jack_; 26-01-2012 at 11:11 PM.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 11:18 PM #27
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Yours was the first post in this thread that slagged her off based upon just her appearance, which is shallow, petty and pathetic. May I also add that yours was the only serious post that slagged off her appearance as well.

It's quite funny that you of all people are telling me to get over myself...I mean, that's just hilarious
So are you going to quote the other posts slagging her off for being fat & greedy & say how disgusted with them you are too? No thought not...

By the way we are talking about a FICTIONAL character in a soap dear, not a forum member & I hate the character not just because she looks like a pig, but because she is pathetic full stop.

So yes please get over YOURSELF
Old 26-01-2012, 11:26 PM #28
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
So are you going to quote the other posts slagging her off for being fat & greedy & say how disgusted with them you are too? No thought not...
Are you blind love? I said 'yours was the only serious post that slagged off her appearance as well', all the rest were clearly in good humour intended to be a joke. Yours was the only one posted seriously, in an attack on her personal appearance. You made out you hated her purely because of her looks, describing her as a 'state' and referring to her as 'it', both pathetic comments that have made you look extremely shallow.

Quote:
By the way we are talking about a FICTIONAL character in a soap dear, not a forum member & I hate the character not just because she looks like a pig, but because she is pathetic full stop.

So yes please get over YOURSELF
It doesn't matter whether she's fictional or not, funnily enough her appearance isn't fictional, it's real and to make jibes about it is shallow, whichever way you try and cut it.

I have nothing to get over myself about, I'm afraid. But you do, bless
Old 27-01-2012, 03:27 PM #29
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Are you blind love? I said 'yours was the only serious post that slagged off her appearance as well', all the rest were clearly in good humour intended to be a joke. Yours was the only one posted seriously, in an attack on her personal appearance. You made out you hated her purely because of her looks, describing her as a 'state' and referring to her as 'it', both pathetic comments that have made you look extremely shallow.

It doesn't matter whether she's fictional or not, funnily enough her appearance isn't fictional, it's real and to make jibes about it is shallow, whichever way you try and cut it.

I have nothing to get over myself about, I'm afraid. But you do, bless
Lol! So you know what I was feeling inside when I wrote my comment do you?!? Has it not crossed your petty mind that mine was also intended with humour?? The other comments were just as offensive, you just appear to take those as being humorous & mine as evil, nasty & borderline disgusting! I wonder why that is? Hmmm...

It DOES matter if she is fictional actually, because I can say whatever the hell I like, thanks. And please stop calling me shallow, you do not know me, so I'll thank you to stop making judgemental comments about me...

And believe me you do have a great deal to get over, your pettyness for one. And your fake moral crusade whenever I make a post, which you don't do to anyone else. So yes, get over yourself, and also get over whatever problem you obviously have with me.

I would also appreciate it, that if you feel the need to make any more personal comments to direct them to me via PM, rather than clog up the board with your off topic judgemental rants. Thanks
Old 27-01-2012, 03:31 PM #30
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

oh noooo poor hevva
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 03:40 PM #31
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Lol! So you know what I was feeling inside when I wrote my comment do you?!? Has it not crossed your petty mind that mine was also intended with humour?? The other comments were just as offensive, you just appear to take those as being humorous & mine as evil, nasty & borderline disgusting! I wonder why that is? Hmmm...

It DOES matter if she is fictional actually, because I can say whatever the hell I like, thanks. And please stop calling me shallow, you do not know me, so I'll thank you to stop making judgemental comments about me...

And believe me you do have a great deal to get over, your pettyness for one. And your fake moral crusade whenever I make a post, which you don't do to anyone else. So yes, get over yourself, and also get over whatever problem you obviously have with me.

I would also appreciate it, that if you feel the need to make any more personal comments to direct them to me via PM, rather than clog up the board with your off topic judgemental rants. Thanks

Classic.

It's pretty clear from the way you wrote it that you meant what you said, you can attempt to deny that all you want but it's clear for all to see. The posts in this thread that have posted pictures and made jokes about her eating people are clearly different from yours that simply just calls her a 'state' and an 'it'.

Of course it doesn't matter whether she's fictional or not. Perhaps you were blind to what I said again...her appearance isn't fictional, it is real, and to insult it in a non-humourous way is nasty and shallow, again something which most people are aware of. I don't need to need to 'know' you to see that, but Christ I'm glad I don't anyway.

Actually I do pull other people up on similar issues, or other issues that irritate me like they do with you, but of course you wouldn't notice that as then you wouldn't have a point to make. And my problems are with most of your posts...as I have said, just like some other members on this forum, some of your posts irritate me and so like them, I'll respond to them with my opinions on them.

Lastly, I'm afraid I won't be PM'ing you. And it's also extremely ironic that you accuse me of being judgemental, when you were the one that originally insulted someone's appearance.

Oh, and...

:
Old 31-01-2012, 08:21 PM #32

Oh, great. Just when EastEnders pulls itself together, it goes and does something stupid, hust like this.
Redway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 08:21 PM #33

Oh, great. Just when EastEnders pulls itself together, it goes and does something stupid, just like this.
Redway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 08:30 PM #34
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Poor Heather, it's typical eastenders though, finally she's all happy and life is good and then they go and murder her

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
heather, killed, spoiler, trott