ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

Go Back   ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums > Other Television and Reality TV shows > Other Reality TV > Survivor
Forgot Password? Join Us!


Notices

Survivor Discuss all versions of the CBS reality show. Survivor: San Juan del Sur — Blood vs. Water currently being shown.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-03-2012, 10:43 PM   #101
SoBig
Challenge Destroyer
 
SoBig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,755

Favourites:
BB14: Gina
BB14 USA: Dan
Default

But you guys do agree that he is a great player? He just lacks the social part.
SoBig is offline   Reply With Quote

Register or login to remove the advertisement above

Old 19-03-2012, 10:57 PM   #102
Marc
Super Moderator
TiBB Staff
 
Marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 79,548
Blog Entries: 8


Default

Russell was amazing, but yeah his social game was poor. If the jury were to respect a good, deceitful player then he would (and IMO should) have won.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 11:53 PM   #103
Marc
Super Moderator
TiBB Staff
 
Marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 79,548
Blog Entries: 8


Default

and I don't care about anybody else's opinion on him, because I know in my own mind that I'm right and if I were a juror then I would have voted Russell to win Samoa. You don't have to hate the person who stabbed you in the back, you vote for the best player
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 11:57 PM   #104
Bluerang1
User banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: US
Posts: 4,779

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
BB15: Toya
BBUSA16: Jocasta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
and I don't care about anybody else's opinion on him, because I know in my own mind that I'm right and if I were a juror then I would have voted Russell to win Samoa. You don't have to hate the person who stabbed you in the back, you vote for the best player
But you preferred Sophie over Coach?
Bluerang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 12:04 AM   #105
Marc
Super Moderator
TiBB Staff
 
Marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 79,548
Blog Entries: 8


Default

I did, I personally thought she played a great game.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 12:06 AM   #106
Marc
Super Moderator
TiBB Staff
 
Marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 79,548
Blog Entries: 8


Default

She had a great balance of everything, she won things, she had a good social side.

Coach made too many deals and messed up big time with them.

When you have Russell, he was so blatently the best player in Samoa because of what he managed to do at tribals, blindsiding Kelly and getting Laura voted off and saving Natalie.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 12:37 AM   #107
Macie Lightfoot
As Told by Troy
 
Macie Lightfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,367

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
BB15: Ashleigh
BBUSA16: Donny
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBig View Post
This is why Russell Hantz is the greatest strategist and manipulator in the history of Survivor.

HvV
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


Samoa

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


WHO SAVED NATALIE THERE TROY!?!?!

If she was so good socially why was she on the chopping block? I thought she would charm her way to the end? Russell convinced people to flip their vote. He SAVED her. Natalie was going home. Same with Paravtii. He saved both of them.

You better respect that man.
In regards to Tyson's boot, that wasn't a good move at all. You'll see this a lot with Russell's supposed "good moves," they're actually not good at all, but he lucks out when someone else makes a blunder. Russell had NOTHING to do with getting Tyson to switch his vote, it's all editing. Read any post-game interview. Basically Russell thought that Danielle and Parvati would vote Russell and Russell vote for Parvati, making it 5-4. He hoped that their alliance would turn on each other and from there switched his own vote to make Parvati go home, not Russell. And besides, just because Russell giving Parvati the HII worked doesn't mean it was smart at all. It's actually one of the dumber moves to happen. Right there, he essentially sacrificed himself for Parvati considering nothing else crazy would happen. If you know the vote is going to be 3-3-3 and you have a HII and you're getting votes, why wouldn't you use it on yourself? It worked for Russell but by no means does that make it smart.

There's nothing extraordinary about Kelly being voted off in Samoa either. Russell played an HII, big whoop. Others have done it before too and you don't hear about them being the greatest players to ever win. There's nothing special about someone playing an Idol when they're targeted. How that's rocket science is beyond me. But besides, Russell wasted a HII right before that in the F12 by telling everyone about it. Had he not done that, he would've had two Idols and would've been an even better position. Plus the whole Galu tribe is to blame after they had the clue and didn't capitalize on it, allowing Russell to find the second Idol.

Likewise, the rest of Galu didn't make it much of a secret that John was 5th in their tribe. He flipped to avoid the Purple Rock once it was clear that Dave/Monica/Laura/Brett were a solid group of four, but he went about it the wrong way by trying to get Russell to vote Mick out the next round in return. A lot of the credit Russell gets in Samoa comes down to the stupidity of Galu. They made a lot of careless mistakes left and right that really shouldn't have happened.

And no, I'm not going to respect that man because there's nothing to respect.
__________________
Caroline | Nick | Melanie | Anna | Penny | Narinder | Sandy | Adele | Tim | Alex | Federico | Tania | Lisa | Victor | Michelle | Jason | Vanessa | Derek | Susie | Aisleyne | Laura | Nicky | Charley | Lisa | Sara | Rachel | Sophia | Hira | Lisa | David | Sunshine | Ben | Corin | Heaven | Jem | Alex | Lydia | Deana | Adam | Charlie | Gina | Danielle | Ashleigh

Actual legends.

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 20-03-2012 at 12:38 AM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 12:44 AM   #108
Macie Lightfoot
As Told by Troy
 
Macie Lightfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,367

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
BB15: Ashleigh
BBUSA16: Donny
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBig View Post
But you guys do agree that he is a great player? He just lacks the social part.
Let's look at some of the few blunders Russell's made:

-Sabotaging Foa Foa on the first night and telling a ridiculous string of lies for no reason
-Voting out Liz over Natalie
-Bragging about an HII for no reason and being forced to play it
-Voting out Shambo and Jaison over Mick and Natalie
-Making an unnecessary, unrealistic deal with Brett at F4
-Going to the end with Natalie

-Playing his HII on Parvati rather than himself
-Alienating himself, Parvati, and Danielle from the other Villains
-Saying in Tribal Council that he, Parvati, and Danielle are a tight threesome right after he took Jerri under his wing
-Voting out Coach and Courtney over Sandra
-Playing a HII at F9 for no reason except for spiting Parvati
-Believing the rock in Rupert's pocket
-Making deals with all the Heroes right before backstabbing them
-Voting out Candice right after promising her F3
-Targeting Danielle for no reason
-Making a F3 deal with Colby/Rupert
-Refusing to vote out Sandra

Mmhmm, best player to never win.
__________________
Caroline | Nick | Melanie | Anna | Penny | Narinder | Sandy | Adele | Tim | Alex | Federico | Tania | Lisa | Victor | Michelle | Jason | Vanessa | Derek | Susie | Aisleyne | Laura | Nicky | Charley | Lisa | Sara | Rachel | Sophia | Hira | Lisa | David | Sunshine | Ben | Corin | Heaven | Jem | Alex | Lydia | Deana | Adam | Charlie | Gina | Danielle | Ashleigh

Actual legends.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 12:53 AM   #109
Macie Lightfoot
As Told by Troy
 
Macie Lightfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,367

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
BB15: Ashleigh
BBUSA16: Donny
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
Russell was amazing, but yeah his social game was poor. If the jury were to respect a good, deceitful player then he would (and IMO should) have won.
__________________
Caroline | Nick | Melanie | Anna | Penny | Narinder | Sandy | Adele | Tim | Alex | Federico | Tania | Lisa | Victor | Michelle | Jason | Vanessa | Derek | Susie | Aisleyne | Laura | Nicky | Charley | Lisa | Sara | Rachel | Sophia | Hira | Lisa | David | Sunshine | Ben | Corin | Heaven | Jem | Alex | Lydia | Deana | Adam | Charlie | Gina | Danielle | Ashleigh

Actual legends.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 12:54 AM   #110
Macie Lightfoot
As Told by Troy
 
Macie Lightfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,367

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
BB15: Ashleigh
BBUSA16: Donny
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
and I don't care about anybody else's opinion on him, because I know in my own mind that I'm right and if I were a juror then I would have voted Russell to win Samoa. You don't have to hate the person who stabbed you in the back, you vote for the best player
Mhm, the ONLY reason the Jurors hated Russell was cause he backstabbed them, right? Nothing to do with horrendous personality or anything.
__________________
Caroline | Nick | Melanie | Anna | Penny | Narinder | Sandy | Adele | Tim | Alex | Federico | Tania | Lisa | Victor | Michelle | Jason | Vanessa | Derek | Susie | Aisleyne | Laura | Nicky | Charley | Lisa | Sara | Rachel | Sophia | Hira | Lisa | David | Sunshine | Ben | Corin | Heaven | Jem | Alex | Lydia | Deana | Adam | Charlie | Gina | Danielle | Ashleigh

Actual legends.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 12:55 AM   #111
SharkAttack
Half-Wit Zeus
 
SharkAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 1,209

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Elissa
BB14: Callum
BB13: Lauren
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
and I don't care about anybody else's opinion on him, because I know in my own mind that I'm right and if I were a juror then I would have voted Russell to win Samoa. You don't have to hate the person who stabbed you in the back, you vote for the best player
This, all the way. Sour grapes isn't for the mature.
__________________

<( -'.'- )>


SharkAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 01:06 AM   #112
Macie Lightfoot
As Told by Troy
 
Macie Lightfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,367

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
BB15: Ashleigh
BBUSA16: Donny
Default

Well if someone carried themselves in a respectable manner, then it wouldn't be an issue. Of course people are going to victimize Russell for always having to face bitter juries, but have you guys ever thought about it? A Jury is reactionary, based on what happens to them and to others. If you made the Jury hate you, that's your own fault. Nobody has ever won when the Jury hated their guts. A Jury's created by what happens to them during the game. Survivor's a social experiment, no Jury has ever been unfair.
__________________
Caroline | Nick | Melanie | Anna | Penny | Narinder | Sandy | Adele | Tim | Alex | Federico | Tania | Lisa | Victor | Michelle | Jason | Vanessa | Derek | Susie | Aisleyne | Laura | Nicky | Charley | Lisa | Sara | Rachel | Sophia | Hira | Lisa | David | Sunshine | Ben | Corin | Heaven | Jem | Alex | Lydia | Deana | Adam | Charlie | Gina | Danielle | Ashleigh

Actual legends.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 03:32 PM   #113
SoBig
Challenge Destroyer
 
SoBig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,755

Favourites:
BB14: Gina
BB14 USA: Dan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by troynuncdicit View Post
In regards to Tyson's boot, that wasn't a good move at all. You'll see this a lot with Russell's supposed "good moves," they're actually not good at all, but he lucks out when someone else makes a blunder. Russell had NOTHING to do with getting Tyson to switch his vote, it's all editing. Read any post-game interview. Basically Russell thought that Danielle and Parvati would vote Russell and Russell vote for Parvati, making it 5-4. He hoped that their alliance would turn on each other and from there switched his own vote to make Parvati go home, not Russell. And besides, just because Russell giving Parvati the HII worked doesn't mean it was smart at all. It's actually one of the dumber moves to happen. Right there, he essentially sacrificed himself for Parvati considering nothing else crazy would happen. If you know the vote is going to be 3-3-3 and you have a HII and you're getting votes, why wouldn't you use it on yourself? It worked for Russell but by no means does that make it smart.
It was all luck. Riiiiiiiiight. Got to finals in back to back seasons off of pure luck.

That post makes no sense. If he thought that was going to happen WHY DID HE VOTE FOR TYSON AND NOT PARVATI!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

He used the idol on Parvati for several reasons.

1. He knew Tyson was going to change to his vote.

2. He wanted to keep his alliance intact.

3. Wanted to get the numbers on his side. He thought by giving the idol to Parvati, Jerri and Coach would flip over to his side. He showed them, that he would do whatever it takes to keep his alliance intact. Including risking his own life in the game. Right after that move. Jerri flipped, followed by Coach.

But sure it was all luck.
SoBig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 03:55 PM   #114
Marc
Super Moderator
TiBB Staff
 
Marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 79,548
Blog Entries: 8


Default

Tried to clean up the other OneWorld thread, so all posts regarding Natalie/Russell/Samoa/Cirie etc. have been moved into this thread.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 04:46 PM   #115
Macie Lightfoot
As Told by Troy
 
Macie Lightfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,367

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
BB15: Ashleigh
BBUSA16: Donny
Default

Oops... ***Basically Tyson thought that Danielle and Parvati would vote Russell and Russell vote for Parvati, making it 5-4.

No he didn't know Tyson was going to change his vote, he had nothing to DO with Tyson changing his vote. Tyson's vote change had to do with him thinking Russell and Danielle/Parvati would turn on each other, which happens a lot when there are two main targets. Instead, Tyson expected too much out of them and made a mistake in the end. Russell didn't make a brilliant move, he didn't make any move really. Russell, Parvati, and Danielle only benefited from Tyson's mistake.

And that's bogus to say he wanted to keep his alliance in tact. Russell and Parvati KNEW about the split vote, which is part of why Tyson figured they would fold and target after each other. If you know the vote is going to be 3-3-3 and you have a HII, why would you use it on your ally and not yourself? If Tyson didn't make his miscalculation, Russell would've sacrificed his game for Parvati. Everyone laughs at Erik giving Immunity in FvF and Brandon giving Immunity in South Pacific. Russell did the same thing, except he got lucky in the end. If Tyson voted along with the plan to go 3-3-3, everyone would put Russell in the same league as Erik and Brandon, people who get voted off with HIIs, etc.

And in regards to your #3 point, that's all irrelevant when you consider the fact that Russell would've been voted out. He merely dodged an assassination attempt and lucked out. It's fact. Just because a move works out for you doesn't mean it was smart.
__________________
Caroline | Nick | Melanie | Anna | Penny | Narinder | Sandy | Adele | Tim | Alex | Federico | Tania | Lisa | Victor | Michelle | Jason | Vanessa | Derek | Susie | Aisleyne | Laura | Nicky | Charley | Lisa | Sara | Rachel | Sophia | Hira | Lisa | David | Sunshine | Ben | Corin | Heaven | Jem | Alex | Lydia | Deana | Adam | Charlie | Gina | Danielle | Ashleigh

Actual legends.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 04:32 PM   #116
SoBig
Challenge Destroyer
 
SoBig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,755

Favourites:
BB14: Gina
BB14 USA: Dan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by troynuncdicit View Post
Oops... ***Basically Tyson thought that Danielle and Parvati would vote Russell and Russell vote for Parvati, making it 5-4.

No he didn't know Tyson was going to change his vote, he had nothing to DO with Tyson changing his vote.
Russell convinced Tyson that he was going to vote for Parvati. Just watch the youtube video that I posted. That's why he changed his vote.
SoBig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 04:36 PM   #117
Roy Mars III
Tywin the GOAT
 
Roy Mars III's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 12,907
Blog Entries: 4

Favourites:
BBUSA16: Derrick


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBig View Post
This is why Russell Hantz is the greatest strategist and manipulator in the history of Survivor.

HvV
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
Say what you will about Russell but he knows how to put on a show. That whole tribal council was amazing watching for the first time two or so years ago.
__________________
...

Last edited by Roy Mars III; 21-03-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Roy Mars III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 04:53 PM   #118
SoBig
Challenge Destroyer
 
SoBig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,755

Favourites:
BB14: Gina
BB14 USA: Dan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Mars III View Post
Say what you will about Russell but he knows how to put on a show. That whole tribal council was amazing watching for the first time two or so years ago.
Russel Da Gawd.

SoBig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 09:48 PM   #119
Macie Lightfoot
As Told by Troy
 
Macie Lightfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,367

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
BB15: Ashleigh
BBUSA16: Donny
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBig View Post
Russell convinced Tyson that he was going to vote for Parvati. Just watch the youtube video that I posted. That's why he changed his vote.
No he didn't, that's not why he voted for Parvati. When the vote is split, it's not a terrible idea for the people being targeted to fold in and target each other. Tyson assumed that Parvati/Danielle would vote for Russell and Russell would vote for Parvati since they knew about the vote split. That would make it 5-4 for Russell. Tyson, however, wanted Parvati out more than Russell (Russell had the advantage of people not knowing who he was in HvV) so he figured if he switched his vote, it would be 5-4 Parvati. Considering all other things the same, if Tyson kept his original vote, Russell would be voted out after GIVING a HII to someone else. He just got extremely lucky because someone else made an error. If that wouldn't have happened, Russell would be in the same league as Erik and his nephew (whom he hypocritically criticizes), no doubt about that. The editors made it look like a big triumph for Russell but it was hardly that.
__________________
Caroline | Nick | Melanie | Anna | Penny | Narinder | Sandy | Adele | Tim | Alex | Federico | Tania | Lisa | Victor | Michelle | Jason | Vanessa | Derek | Susie | Aisleyne | Laura | Nicky | Charley | Lisa | Sara | Rachel | Sophia | Hira | Lisa | David | Sunshine | Ben | Corin | Heaven | Jem | Alex | Lydia | Deana | Adam | Charlie | Gina | Danielle | Ashleigh

Actual legends.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 04:02 PM   #120
Marc
Super Moderator
TiBB Staff
 
Marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 79,548
Blog Entries: 8


Default

I'm pretty sure that's wrong and what SoBig said was right. Russell lied to Tyson and made him vote Parvati so that she would have majority votes, Tyson wanted to stay on the side of the majority and went with her too. Russell used HII and Tyson went.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 05:15 PM   #121
Macie Lightfoot
As Told by Troy
 
Macie Lightfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,367

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
BB15: Ashleigh
BBUSA16: Donny
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
I'm pretty sure that's wrong and what SoBig said was right. Russell lied to Tyson and made him vote Parvati so that she would have majority votes, Tyson wanted to stay on the side of the majority and went with her too. Russell used HII and Tyson went.
Well you're wrong and you're disregarding what I'm saying about editing. You have 72 hours worth of footage to put into 45 minutes. Production can make it look like whatever they want it to look like. The editors gave Russell credit for it because they love doing that. But if you read any exit interview, you find out the real truth (what I've been saying this whole time.) Tyson put too much faith in Danielle/Parvati being smart and targeting Russell to save themselves and he took a calculated risk and went home because of it. Russell had nothing to do with what Tyson's decision, he had no influence in it. Tyson really wanted Parvati out so he took the initiative to switch his vote to get his way. Had that not happened and Russell gave his HII to Parvati, Russell would be going home and he'd be up there in the highest echelon of Survivor idiots with James Clement, Jason Siska, Erik Reichenbach, Brandon Hantz (whom he ironically criticizes and practically disowns for his poor gameplay.)
__________________
Caroline | Nick | Melanie | Anna | Penny | Narinder | Sandy | Adele | Tim | Alex | Federico | Tania | Lisa | Victor | Michelle | Jason | Vanessa | Derek | Susie | Aisleyne | Laura | Nicky | Charley | Lisa | Sara | Rachel | Sophia | Hira | Lisa | David | Sunshine | Ben | Corin | Heaven | Jem | Alex | Lydia | Deana | Adam | Charlie | Gina | Danielle | Ashleigh

Actual legends.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 05:44 PM   #122
Marc
Super Moderator
TiBB Staff
 
Marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 79,548
Blog Entries: 8


Default

Hmmm
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:58 PM   #123
ILoveTRW
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Real World
Posts: 12,611
Blog Entries: 2

Favourites (more):
BB13 USA: Rachel
UBB: Brian
BB11: Caoimhe


Default

Just watched Heroes vs Villans, previous to this I had only seen 1 full season that being Palau. I loved Parvati, she should have won, although I was expected her to be all guns blazing from the way people go on about her but she was actually quite shy and reserved. Reading JT's letter was her best moment, hilarious. The 2 tribal councils where Russell used the idol on Parvati and Parvati using the idols on Jerri and Sandra were amazing moments. Not really much else to say about the season other than I swear half the guys are in the closet.
ILoveTRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 05:03 PM   #124
DrunkerThanMoses
Drinking Acid Is Fun
 
DrunkerThanMoses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Haunted Graveyard
Posts: 23,358

Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Cody
BBCanada 2: Heather
The Apprentice 2013: Leah


Default

Only seen 2, 3, 6, 7 and 8 so far

My favourite so far is 6 because its had so many power turns, one episode one person was top dog, the next episode they was out, and the bitchy princess drama queen ended up winning, good season as it was unpredictable.

I also liked 8 as Rob and Amber totally owned the game, but the juries bitterness was the best but most awkward thing I have seen so far.

7 and 2 was okay as well

3, although I liked the winner, the season has been my least favourite so far. Not that interesting apart from the younger generation vs the old people at the start.

Look forward to watching more seasons.
__________________
Every Film Seen (2009 - )
Survivor Cagayan: Jeremiah & Tasha
Big Brother 16: Amber, Brittany, Cody, Derrick & Zach
Survivor San Juan Del Sur: King Drew and Sir Jon
Amazing Race 25: Brooke & Robbie, Adam & Bethany and Amy & Maya
The Apprentice 10: Bianca, James & Steven
Spoiler:



DrunkerThanMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 05:03 PM   #125
DrunkerThanMoses
Drinking Acid Is Fun
 
DrunkerThanMoses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Haunted Graveyard
Posts: 23,358

Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Cody
BBCanada 2: Heather
The Apprentice 2013: Leah


Default

Only seen 2, 3, 6, 7 and 8 so far

My favourite so far is 6 because its had so many power turns, one episode one person was top dog, the next episode they was out, and the bitchy princess drama queen ended up winning, good season as it was unpredictable.

I also liked 8 as Rob and Amber totally owned the game, but the juries bitterness was the best but most awkward thing I have seen so far.

7 and 2 was okay as well

3, although I liked the winner, the season has been my least favourite so far. Not that interesting apart from the younger generation vs the old people at the start.

Look forward to watching more seasons.
__________________
Every Film Seen (2009 - )
Survivor Cagayan: Jeremiah & Tasha
Big Brother 16: Amber, Brittany, Cody, Derrick & Zach
Survivor San Juan Del Sur: King Drew and Sir Jon
Amazing Race 25: Brooke & Robbie, Adam & Bethany and Amy & Maya
The Apprentice 10: Bianca, James & Steven
Spoiler:



DrunkerThanMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
favourite, seasons, survivor

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:52 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts