Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB4 Cameron, Ray, Scott, Jon Tickle, Nush and the others from Big Brother 4 in 2003.

Old 03-08-2003, 12:33 PM #1
Administrator

Administrator

Default Nush & Scott - Friends, NOT Lovers

From today's Sunday People online:

Quote:
BIG Brother star Nush Nowak has left besotted Scott Turner heartbroken by insisting they remain friends NOT lovers.

Nush, 23, pulled the plug on any chance of a romance during a heart-to-heart with Scott this week. Hippy Nush told the 28-year-old marketing manager: "I'm single and that's the way I want to stay for the meantime.

"I've been involved with people for the past five years I need some time for myself. Starting another relationship isn't what I want."

Gutted Scott had been holding out for a night of nookie with Nush, following their on-camera flirting in the Big Brother house.

The pair arranged a secret liaison at Nush's aunt's home in London before Nush was evicted. But the yoga-loving student pulled out of the date.

Nush admitted: "I'm not going to sleep with him. I had a bad enough time coping with my feelings after our leprechaun kiss. I'm single, that's it."

Nush broke the bad news to Scott at the BB reunion party for Big Brother at London's Kensington Roof Gardens. Party-goers watched the pair as they had a frank conversation. Scott had hoped to take Nush back to his hotel after the champagne and canapes bash.

But he was dealt the unexpected blow.

A source close to Nush admitted: "She had decided last weekend that she didn't want to get involved. At the party she took her chance to set the record straight.

"It was clear from Scott's body language that he believed he and Nush were going to become a couple. However after their chat he looked really down hearted."

"Scott acted the way he was in Big Brother and didn't really get his words out."
I tend to read this story with a pinch of salt - the Sunday People has never been the most reliable source of information! There's no way they could have known what was said in a private conversation between Scott and Nush at the wrap party. And notice the return of our old friend 'a source close to .......'

I seem to recall a certain couple from BB2 insisting that they were 'just friends', and we all know how that one ended up.

It could be a deliberate ploy to shift the glare of media attention away from Nush and Scott and give them some peace and privacy. Good luck to the both of them.
Kaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 01:20 PM #2

I agree with your conclusions about the paper report itself. Dedicated to publishing rubbish is the name of game as far as the press are concerned.

My own gut feelings however from what I percieve when seeing them on the box is that Nush and Scott won't become an item.

This may sound cruel but I hope they don't as I believe they are poles apart personality wise and it would end up no more than an extended one night stand in which both parties would get hurt.

Nush is bubbly. Scott is not. Scott really is the type of bloke down the pub having a good old slouch with hands glued to pockets of course and the old chessnut boring chat about sport and more sport.

Nush on the other hand is more into taking pleasure from life and not slouching her way through it.

Sorry but that's the way I see them. Nothing remotely resembling Helen and Paul.sadly...Perhaps I'll have to eat my words someday...
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 03:14 PM #3

What does the Sunday People know nothing. Nush had enough problems with her ex talking about there relationship to the press. Nush is no way going to do the same. In fact the paper is telling us nothing new anyway, we know Nush wants some time to herself if anythings going to happen it will happen by itself. Oh nateral, can't speak french.

steve_o is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 06:36 PM #4

I think this is definitely to be taken with a very big pinch of salt!

I still hold out for Scott and Nush to get together. I think the fact that they are different complements one another although I think a lot of this is exterior differences.

On the inside they both have a caring side to their personalities and they both showed in the house that they had a level-headed approach to arguments and were able to stay calm.

I think Nush saying that she wanted some time on her own was very clever - it covered her back if Scott didn't want to take things further outside the house, but if he did it meant that they had a standard line that they could give to put people off thinking that anything was going to happen. After all, who would want the first days of a new relationship all over the tabloid press?

kaphc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 06:39 PM #5

Oh and by the way, the same newspaper has a story about Tania, Ray and some chocolate spread, but in the interests of this being a family forum, I'm not going to post the link!!

But my point is that that's probably as far-fetched as the Nush/Scott story.
kaphc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
friends, lovers, nush, scott