Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 19-06-2012, 10:21 PM #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by InOne View Post
Good to see her get nommed by Lauren but think it was more with her heart than with her brain.

Lydia seems to think she's the master gameplayerlet's face it.
Unfortunately, I think Lydia is the best game player in the house.

I think Caroline is sneeky and is devious. And she appears to be the leader of that group.

But I think the person with the most influence over Caroline,Scott,Ashleigh and Sara is Lydia.Don't get me wrong I despise Caroline and want her out but I think Lydia is pulling her strings too, so she's really the power behind that group and really the leader of their little minds anyway as Lydia doesn't want to be seen by the public to be associated with them too much.

Lydia deliberately planted seeds about Benedict and Lauren in their heads, then was clever enough to not vote for wither Benedict or Lauren so that it wasn't obvious she'd been plotting against them.

Caroline and her dummy mates have always probably going to have been voting for Lauren anyway as they are jealous of her, but I think secretly Lydia is jealous of her too and did her best to make sure they voted for her.

It is to be seen how long it takes the house to work out that Lydia is plan ting ideas about others in their heads to influence votes. And of course they don't all see what we are seeing.

And it is to be seen if Lydia decides to be hon est in the future and join Caroline's gang to target Lauren which would highlight her previous plotting or whether she wants to avoid the public realizing this and instead joins Adam's group.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 10:29 PM #2
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
Unfortunately, I think Lydia is the best game player in the house.

I think Caroline is sneeky and is devious. And she appears to be the leader of that group.

But I think the person with the most influence over Caroline,Scott,Ashleigh and Sara is Lydia.Don't get me wrong I despise Caroline and want her out but I think Lydia is pulling her strings too, so she's really the power behind that group and really the leader of their little minds anyway as Lydia doesn't want to be seen by the public to be associated with them too much.

Lydia deliberately planted seeds about Benedict and Lauren in their heads, then was clever enough to not vote for wither Benedict or Lauren so that it wasn't obvious she'd been plotting against them.

Caroline and her dummy mates have always probably going to have been voting for Lauren anyway as they are jealous of her, but I think secretly Lydia is jealous of her too and did her best to make sure they voted for her.

It is to be seen how long it takes the house to work out that Lydia is plan ting ideas about others in their heads to influence votes. And of course they don't all see what we are seeing.

And it is to be seen if Lydia decides to be hon est in the future and join Caroline's gang to target Lauren which would highlight her previous plotting or whether she wants to avoid the public realizing this and instead joins Adam's group.
Would've agreed up until tonights HL's. Lydia is far too overt and will fast be losing her influence over anyone. The thing is with this week, it was always going to be Benedict and Lauren up so I'm not sure how much it can be classed as influencing. Lydia was clever up until she went around trying to plant too many seeds. I think people already know what she's like really go will look at any chance to get her out as she's big competition. They're all ad fickle as her when it comes to noms.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
caroline, good, luke a