Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 25-06-2012, 03:08 AM #1
yuh yuh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
BB15: Toya
yuh yuh

Favourites (more):
Default What's his problem?

I think the guy has issues.

1) Deana - He likes her! Saw the clip of him recently insulting Deana then he paused. It's a case of playground love, but he takes the insults pretty far, bless.

2) Pranks - I thought he said he wouldn't pull pranks anymore? Then those stupid apologies, "if I knew it'd affect you..." trick please

3) Emotions - He is overly emotional and spiteful. Saw another clip of Conor winning the gross food task and thought it was Conor who was shouting profanities at the prize, but it was Arron. Why does he get so worked-up? Even about things that aren't his problem?

Finally, being saved definitely got into his head and he thinks he's settled for the final. What are your thoughts on his behavior?

tl;dr (it's not even that long) Arron's annoying. Thoughts?
Bluerang1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2012, 04:26 AM #2

These housemates are so stupid. Just because you didn't get evicted doesn't mean you are loved by the public. MOST of the time it just means you are disliked LESS than the person who went. These feelings can also change at any point!
sofialady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2012, 05:08 AM #3
yuh yuh

Favourites (more):
yuh yuh

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofialady View Post
These housemates are so stupid. Just because you didn't get evicted doesn't mean you are loved by the public. MOST of the time it just means you are disliked LESS than the person who went. These feelings can also change at any point!
Good point. They're using this to justify not nominating Conor.
Bluerang1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2012, 07:08 AM #4

I'll answer this in two parts.What I think his bahaviour is based on and who should be evicted.

His behaviour I think is a combination of bad parenting and high testosterone levels.

He has been arrogant ever since entering the house (so before he thought he was safe following the eviction result on the 15th June).

He's arrogant not just because of his looks but also because he has been spoiled as a child and probably never punished when he did anything wrong.So therefore thinks he can get away with anything and is untouchable.

His aggression and apparent body mannerisms sometimes which makes it look like he is spoiling for a fight are probably because he has high testosterone levels because of his age, but also because he maybe never has ever had to fight for real in real life, as he just seems the all talk no action sort of guy and because maybe his parents didn't teach him it was wrong to act aggressively towards others.

As regards eviction. I don't want him or conor to last too long but I don 't think conor should go next anyway whether excuses are being made not to vote for him by some hm s or not.

I think Caroline,Ashleigh,Scott,Lydia and Rebecca should all be voted off before them.I'd leave Sara to later because she'll be less of a problem when we get those bitches off as she's got no one to follow.

She's dull but we can get rid of her closer to the end.I'd vote those people off before Arron and Conor (and I'd vote Arron off before Conor) as I believe BB should come up with activities to bring the fun and caring side out of the good housemates

so through those activities we can see that it is possible to have r good entertainment with good people as well as nasty people.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2012, 07:38 AM #5
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie

he's starting to bore me, the teenage prankster card is getting tiring and I'm not sure he has much more to offer.
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2012, 07:46 AM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit_cake View Post
he's starting to bore me, the teenage prankster card is getting tiring and I'm not sure he has much more to offer.
Yeah he bores me too. He is too predictable.Hasn't got the intelligence to be creative and different with what he says or does.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2012, 07:46 AM #7
Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit_cake View Post
Yeah, same here. It's just a shame that we lost Chris as I think he had much more to give where as with Arron this whole prankster role is boring, we've seen it all before. A very dull housemate who sadly will likely sail through to the final, can't see him being put up for eviction again.
Callum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2012, 08:52 AM #8
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris

Too boring for words it's a shame we lost Chris and Benedict yet he is still there with Conor and Luke S - I wouldn't miss those three at all.
HBB1508 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
arron, problem