Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-06-2012, 09:00 AM #1

Default BB lets slip the difference between how they dealt with Caroline and Conor

Yesterday I told you about the jackonary story that a Channel 5 spokesman has been telling to the press.That BB in quotes "had given Conor a warning".

We know this not to be true.He was only made aware.

When they dealt with Caroline's abusive remark that Adam "was like a gorilla, with bad hair and poor sanitation" BB began with the are you aware s**T which isn't a warning, and I thought we were gonna get the same s**T that they'd say that was them warning a housemate.

But thankfully they did then issue her a formal warning, and said any more behaviour45 of this kind and BB will have to consider removing you from the house.

A whole lot different to whatg they did with Conor.

Yes, it's good that they did give her a formal warning, but the oh so clever (they think they are) BB management have let something slip there.

Because they have shown clearly that they only made sure Conor was aware (IE they didn't give him a real warning hereby making it clear the Channel 5 spokesman has lied to the press)

whereas they have also shown that they do it far more differently when they do actually give someone a warning.

I highlighted to the press the difference between what the Channel 5 spokesman had told them and what the diary room evidence of Conor showed us.I think I probably should tell them ab out the huge difference in what BB do as shown in the videos of Caroline and Conor when they do ac tually give a true warning.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, caroline, conor, dealt, difference, slip