Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:37 PM #1
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Default Arron on BBBOTS

After just seeing that segment he is a total dick head, I have been up and down with him for weeks but honestly he is utterly vile, the way he treats people is disgusting and so immature.

Making nasty gestures behind Becky and Deana and then looking to Conor for approval was honestly one of the most pathetic things I have seen all series - he is like a dog trying to please his owner.

I also think he misunderstood the point of the game, he's claiming people are two faced for voting him and his owner up, yet he votes two! He keeps going after Becky for possibly nominating him BUT he voted for her for gods sake! I hate him and Conor.
Amy Jade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:00 PM #2

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dan
The Apprentice 2013: Jason

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dan
The Apprentice 2013: Jason

Arron and Conor out!!!
Old 05-07-2012, 11:08 PM #3

He has invaded the Blue area,he has written ***** you BB on his chest and the HMS have been told that they will face a serious punishment .The highlight show tomorrow should be interesting .
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:12 PM #4
yuh yuh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
BB15: Toya
yuh yuh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
BB15: Toya

That was so awkward. Whatever girl still fancies either of the two need to go see a shrink.
Bluerang1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:14 PM #5

Attention seeking to try and get votes, but making himself look the fool.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:28 PM #6
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Well I've been away for a couple of weeks but so far watching this week, Conor's improved massively and Arron's still stirring sh*t.

No doubt about it that they're both massive wankers but it's making great TV and giving everybody something to talk about, would be illogical to want them out.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:30 PM #7

Becky spoeaks to Aron after the Diary room diatribe and Deana is crying to which Conor replies "Good"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjHxX9P1PhI&feature=plcp

Skip 7.30
Old 05-07-2012, 11:58 PM #8

Who is everyone talking about right now ARRON, he promised to give and he has....dont blame him, blame the viewer.
Julseyone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:05 AM #9

Aron hulks out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqifz...eature=g-all-u
Old 06-07-2012, 05:36 PM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidHoe View Post
After just seeing that segment he is a total dick head, I have been up and down with him for weeks but honestly he is utterly vile, the way he treats people is disgusting and so immature.

Making nasty gestures behind Becky and Deana and then looking to Conor for approval was honestly one of the most pathetic things I have seen all series - he is like a dog trying to please his owner.

I also think he misunderstood the point of the game, he's claiming people are two faced for voting him and his owner up, yet he votes two! He keeps going after Becky for possibly nominating him BUT he voted for her for gods sake! I hate him and Conor.
I think it was more about the way Becky acted with him on the Scott night speech, she was very vicious and laughed and was very vocal about it, Arron was not drinking and saw and heard everything since he was sitting right behind Becky, so more than just the vote part, that night the fact that he did not drink, was very revealing for him, he saw everything in an other perspective and the other HM's mask where down, I think he became very cynical after that night, the look on his face and what he said in the Bedroom, after the Diary room incident, was also very explanatory of the whole set of mind.

He said to Becky, it is Ok for you to be nasty and horrible to me, but I don't have the right to say it back at you, you are two faces. Becky of course never listen and screams over everything, maybe she heard him maybe not, we did, because of his microphone.

I like Arron, right now he is going through a very rough stage, I think he is regretting going in the house, has he said for him he came to have fun and he does not need alcohol to have fun, but most of the HM are very up on there High horses, and do not seem to want to have fun. All HIS pranks are innocent, but what he gets back is mostly vicious, Deana chucking a MUG not just the water, the MuG at his face, Adam gunking him with fish and spam juice is way over the top as a response to some water being sprayed.IMO

he does harmless things and get a bucket of hatred back, I would be destabilized too.
Carniala is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 01:22 AM #11
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

All of this week I've been wanting Conor to go, but I'm relieved this moron left instead. Conor had a few bad shows and hasn't been able to redeem himself whereas Arron has consistently been a douchebag throughout! The show will be better without his childishness!
Withano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 01:31 AM #12
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Was a win win situation, just need to get Conor out next.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:39 AM #13
The Ninja

Favourites (more):
BB13: Deana
CBB9: Gareth Thomas
The Ninja

Favourites (more):
BB13: Deana
CBB9: Gareth Thomas

Yep good riddance! He was stupid! Now get Conor out! Unless someone else winds me up even more this week.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:07 AM #14

Favourites:
BB12: Harry

Favourites:
BB12: Harry

I'm glad he's gone. I don't think he was that bad of a guy, but I think he longer he stayed in the house, the worse he would be - especially with Conor.

As far as that video, there were so many telling things about the boys. Besides the obvious faux pas of having the girls sit on the floor, there were quite a few things I noticed about Arron's behavior.

* Each time he did something rude to the girls, he looked to Conor for approval.
* When the girls said something about Conor, he jumped in to defend Conor.

The best were at the end of the DR session. The girls got up to leave, and Arron stood up. When he noticed Conor was still sitting, he sat back down and only got up after Conor got up. He then stood back and let Conor leave the DR first even though he was at the door first. As many HMs have said, he was Conor's bitch and I'm glad he's no longer in the house.

He has a lot of maturing to do and you can't do that when the person you look up to is a misogynistic piece of crap.
sarakss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:01 AM #15

showed himself up for what he is - a idiotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
waterhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:41 AM #16

Favourites:
BB13: Luke S
BB12: Tom

Favourites:
BB13: Luke S
BB12: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carniala View Post
I think it was more about the way Becky acted with him on the Scott night speech, she was very vicious and laughed and was very vocal about it, Arron was not drinking and saw and heard everything since he was sitting right behind Becky, so more than just the vote part, that night the fact that he did not drink, was very revealing for him, he saw everything in an other perspective and the other HM's mask where down, I think he became very cynical after that night, the look on his face and what he said in the Bedroom, after the Diary room incident, was also very explanatory of the whole set of mind.

He said to Becky, it is Ok for you to be nasty and horrible to me, but I don't have the right to say it back at you, you are two faces. Becky of course never listen and screams over everything, maybe she heard him maybe not, we did, because of his microphone.

I like Arron, right now he is going through a very rough stage, I think he is regretting going in the house, has he said for him he came to have fun and he does not need alcohol to have fun, but most of the HM are very up on there High horses, and do not seem to want to have fun. All HIS pranks are innocent, but what he gets back is mostly vicious, Deana chucking a MUG not just the water, the MuG at his face, Adam gunking him with fish and spam juice is way over the top as a response to some water being sprayed.IMO

he does harmless things and get a bucket of hatred back, I would be destabilized too.
Given some of your misogynistic hate filled rants and threats on DS against Western women who you referred to as 'hoes' (presumablly because they're not as oppressed and subjugated as Eastern women are), I'm hardly surprised that you would stick up for Arron. You talk in your post about the night Scott had a go at Arron and Becky laughed as if it was day one in the house. Arron had already caused much offence and hurt towards several of the HMs, including Becky, long before that point.

Respect is earned not given. If you treat someone badly and speak to them like sh*t then why should you expect to receive any respect back? Male or female.

Also, Deana didn't chuck a mug in his face either. He sprayed her with water and she threw water back at him. Fair's fair.
AshesonMars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:39 PM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythegeek View Post
Yep good riddance! He was stupid! Now get Conor out! Unless someone else winds me up even more this week.
I liked Arron and I think he proved on his eviction interview that he is a nice guy, but also we saw that EDITING from BB to show a HM in a certain way, is what they do best, they made Arron look bad and when he went in the Bedroom, they even make it look again as if Becky had told him off, but in fact after seeing the whole clip last night, but conveniently way too late to correct the facts, Arron looked like the only one with a nice streak in him, Becky was just nasty again and did not want to understand that what she did, was the reason he was so mad at her in the diary room, She had been belittling him and made nasty comments at him for weeks and when confronted in the diary room, where he can say anything he was made to look nasty, because BB had never showed Becky in her true colours just before, it would have been to fair to Arron.

Also, by punishing Arron and not anyone else in the Blue team that made the same line crossing, Ashleigh, they targeted Arron, like they did with the Dryers, when they did not need to make such a scene as only One was tampered with.

During the Whole 4 weeks, Arron has only made innocent and in his words"REVERSIBLE PRANKS" so no harm or viciousness, apart from maybe one glass of water in Becky's bed, but still not as nasty as SHE HAD BEEN TO HIM,.

Anyway, he was the best housemate left in that house, funny, not entitle, and he always told the truth and face o the others, and he always owned his ****.

Wait till Deana sees her best bit and try to explain, the " I ALWAYS WAS NICE TO EVERYONE, I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD" the people seeing the truth is so laughable, she is the nastiest one, a wolf in sheep's disguise.

The HOUSE IS GOING TO BE NASTY AND BORING FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS
Old 07-07-2012, 07:03 PM #18

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshesonMars View Post
Given some of your misogynistic hate filled rants and threats on DS against Western women who you referred to as 'hoes' (presumablly because they're not as oppressed and subjugated as Eastern women are), I'm hardly surprised that you would stick up for Arron. You talk in your post about the night Scott had a go at Arron and Becky laughed as if it was day one in the house. Arron had already caused much offence and hurt towards several of the HMs, including Becky, long before that point.

Respect is earned not given. If you treat someone badly and speak to them like sh*t then why should you expect to receive any respect back? Male or female.

Also, Deana didn't chuck a mug in his face either. He sprayed her with water and she threw water back at him. Fair's fair.
well said!!! carniala has been owned.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:06 PM #19
legend

legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Well I've been away for a couple of weeks but so far watching this week, Conor's improved massively and Arron's still stirring sh*t.

No doubt about it that they're both massive wankers but it's making great TV and giving everybody something to talk about, would be illogical to want them out.
Nothing about it is nice to watch. It's got people talking but that isn't always good. He's not like Lydia who I often disagreed with but she was still TV. He's just been really vile and attention seeking and it's just not good TV.
Doogle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:15 PM #20

Quote:

First of all, IS BEING FOR EQUALITY, BEING MISOGYNISTIC? that is ALL AND ONLY WHAT I EVER SAID, you twisting it does not make it true.
But you not being able to understand that equality means THAT equality, not a two standards, two measures society. is showing YOUR MISANDRY.

I will stop here because I know you will like many other TWIST MY WORDS AND LIE ABOUT WHAT I SAID . like the

Quote:
(presumablly because they're not as oppressed and subjugated as Eastern women are)
On THAT ONE I PUT YOU ON THE SPOT TO PROVE THAT I EVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT OR EVEN SUGGESTED IT, THAT IS A FU#@ING LIE AND YOU KNOW IT. SO SHAME ON YOU!

ALSO EVERYDODY HAS TO START GIVING RESPECT if they expect respect in return, try to prove me wrong on that, the second someone does not give respect back, LIKE I SAID, they give you permission not to give it back to you, after you had given them a warning.

First I did not call every woman like that but only referring to Dena in the context of the MONEY INSTEAD OF THE AFFECTION OR LOVE SITUATION.

The HOES was in reference to the fact that all she think about is MONEY,
and not the love that someone would want to give, she prefers having THEIR MONEY, THAN THEIR AFFECTION, that is what I said, and the word LIKE I SAID does NOT ONLY HAVE A REFERENCE TO SEX, it has a reference to doing something for money, not just sex.

For example, Arron problem with Becky in the diary room, came from, the fact that she had been nasty to him in front of him, but also behind his back and that from the time she came in the house, The bedroom video after the diary incident, that was shown yesterday, was proof of that, the fact BB did not show it before was manipulation on their part, Becky did not refute it and said, I cannot hear you talk about yourself any more, to what he replied you talk about the same **** over and over again, IS THAT a fair reaction for the way Becky has behave to him, all he did was innocent pranks, that is not a proof of disrespect, if you do hate someone, you do not do a little innocent reversible prank on them, you do what Benedict did, and destroys some one else's property. He never did that, spraying water or pocking many HM is maybe annoying, but it is not vicious, and it does not grant an OTT reaction of hatred like she did or Scott did to him, he changed AFTER THOSE INCIDENT and he got very mad at her for being TWO FACES to him, he would have not reacted the way he did if she had told him to his face that she did not like the pranks or though they were nasty, he had a talk with Scoot, he could have had a talk with her too, and he always says things straight.

Quote:
Did you even watched the eviction show last night and the BBOTS show, they showed the clip and again not only do you see her chuck the mug, you can hear it, and it was showed again last night part of an edit, they did not even cut the sound, so on that one, YOU ARE LYING, and show me the clip with sound and tell me that it is not true.

I will Stop here, because i know you are of bad faith and will try to make me angry and you will continue to twist the truth and spread lies base on no proof, so go away be a douche-bag it is your reputation not mine.

Sorry for the rest of you, but discrimination and double standard, like that has no place in our western society, AS I ALWAYS SAID, and I will stick to it, I believe that equality does mean EQUALITY, it is not a buffet where you pick and choose what you like and give the rest of the crap to the other side. so called "Positive discrimination" IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE DISCRIMINATION, no matter how you call it, saying that someone is guilty base only on the fact "he is a guy" without any proof, is not acceptable or "he deserved it", and it is a lack of respect, and if women want EQUALITY they have to be adult enough to understand that simple principle, the ones that want special treatment do not understand that equal means equal.

Last edited by Carniala; 07-07-2012 at 07:20 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:18 PM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yayita View Post
well said!!! carniala has been owned.
No you have been owned, Equality is that Equality, but you are obviously not for it and want special treatment, so continue to Lie and spread the hate, it is your reputation, I never said anything else than be pro equality and fairness, you did on the other hand, condone unequal double standards, and male bashing on a constant basis, so go on, spread lies, it only makes YOU look small.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
arron, bbbots