Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 14-08-2012, 12:20 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
Im starting to think she was full of BS - see her last night??? Definitely not a 'tomboy' she played up to be.
Yeah, she should really have turned up in dungarees like in the stupid cowboy task, eh??
robb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2012, 12:36 PM #52

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Aaron

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Aaron

I find Aaron a pr**k, he sent Lauren a pic of him with his arm around her waist at last nighs show, and he said: care to explain lol, adam must be jealous.

I didn't like that it's like he's rubbing it in Adam's face, and she's retweeted it for Aaron i don't like him at all.
sarah78 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2012, 06:34 PM #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
Im starting to think she was full of BS - see her last night??? Definitely not a 'tomboy' she played up to be.
Lauren is definitely not a tomboy but it was a brilliant ruse.
  1. It was a USP which got her in the house
  2. She could hang out with the male HMs without raising suspicions. She simply blamed women for generally not liking her. And when they actually did ie Victoria, Siobhan, Lydia and Deana she then said 'oh I can't relate to girlie things like make up and hair'. Whilst simulatenously getting upset with Arron for ruining the hairdryer, getting Deana to apply perfect make up and fitting herself into sexy girlie dresses
  3. Lauren's twitter page was pink. how tomboyish!
  4. She did loads of exercises but made sure they were sexy ie handstands around the boys wearing skimpy shorts. Then the legendary sexy 1 leg handstand against the wall that even got ME hot and I am not even a lesbian!
  5. pretended to want to take Arron on in 'fights' due to her karate background, but in reality she got him to straddle her whilst she submissively laid on her back
  6. Since Lauren has left the house she has looked stunning and sexy but worn very girlie outfits with nice make up heels and hair.
  7. Posed in Nuts, again looking hot hot hot but very girlie
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2012, 06:41 PM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah78 View Post
I find Aaron a pr**k, he sent Lauren a pic of him with his arm around her waist at last nighs show, and he said: care to explain lol, adam must be jealous.

I didn't like that it's like he's rubbing it in Adam's face, and she's retweeted it for Aaron i don't like him at all.
I think that's half the attraction for Arron. The one person who Arron wasn't able to prank diss or belittle was Adam. Adam had authority (which is why Conor went into arrogant triumphant mode when he beat Adam on tug of war task). When Arron staged his week 1 rebellion eg turning off the BR lights, Adam succintly laid down the law and Arron backed down.

When Arron wore the camp red outfit Adam actually took his ridicule to extremes and upset Arron. The in turf war when Arron went crazy and jumped into blue area pool the next morning Adam made his feelings clear by pouring the anchovy milk mix over Arron in bed. If Deana had done this Arron would have moved but he just took it. He was quite upset and knows Adam has owned his ars* this whole series so he did that whole 'please stop as youre bullying me' spiel.

Adam totally owned Arron. Arron isn't used to this and knows been beaten plus he's not smart enough to outpace Adam. How can Arron get revenge? Bedding Lauren. And letting it be known.

Last edited by alex_front2; 14-08-2012 at 06:42 PM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
arron, lauren