Notices

CBB10 Celebrity Big Brother 10 on Channel 5, shown August 2012 was won by Julian Clary. Discuss here.

Old 29-08-2012, 10:04 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevep View Post
Is it so hard to believe that someone might take a liking to Lorenzo?
...totally not...he comes across as being very likable, respectful and non-confrontational. Just because he doesn't swear like a trooper talk dirty and dis the women he is being lambasted as a 'fool', 'weak' and 'stupid'...I'd rather spend time chatting with him than any of the other guys...any day
Old 29-08-2012, 10:13 AM #27

I don't know who is really playing who. I think Danica does really like him, but would she like him if he was just a joe schmo with no money? i doubt it.

Does Lorenzo really like Danica or his he just a horn dog trying to have a fling with a VERY beautiful girl? I dunno.

Eigther way i don't think it's just a "friendship" as they both keep calling it.

Last edited by lostalex; 29-08-2012 at 10:14 AM.
lostalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 10:25 AM #28

I like to think Lorenzo has got her number and isn't really falling for her game playing. I think he's a decent guy and hope he's not being sucked in.
BJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 10:28 AM #29
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

If he's falling for it then he's very gullible. Does he understand what rinsing is? She's after his money!
Old 29-08-2012, 10:38 AM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmacs View Post
...totally not...he comes across as being very likable, respectful and non-confrontational. Just because he doesn't swear like a trooper talk dirty and dis the women he is being lambasted as a 'fool', 'weak' and 'stupid'...I'd rather spend time chatting with him than any of the other guys...any day
Exactly, i think whatever Danica does people will find a reason to hate. And as for the people saying that Lorenzo is 'playing' Danica? What are you on about? Of course he is not, he has nothing to gain from playing her, only more boos.

We all know why people hate Danica, and Nikki pretty much proved it on bbots, when she said 'she comes across as a really sweet girl, but i want to hate her'. Which for me just proves all the irrational hatred towards Danica.
Stevep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 10:41 AM #31

This is interesting. Danica has more chemistry with Lozza than she does with theSlutuation.
Shes generating a greater sexual element ie "crotch umbrella" as she knows Lozza wont be as forward with her as Mike.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 10:54 AM #32

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Lauren

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostalex View Post
I don't know who is really playing who. I think Danica does really like him, but would she like him if he was just a joe schmo with no money? i doubt it.

Does Lorenzo really like Danica or his he just a horn dog trying to have a fling with a VERY beautiful girl? I dunno.

Eigther way i don't think it's just a "friendship" as they both keep calling it.
Lorenzo comes from a very wealthy family. Can anyone say that he hasn't used that fact, and that fact alone, to pick up women?

Course he has.

The only reason this guy is "famous" is because he was on the Bachelor, it seems. A program where beautiful women throw themselves at a wealthy man for the audiences entertainment.

Innocent the man isn't!
Old 29-08-2012, 11:09 AM #33

He's not innocent far from it he know's what he's doing, Danica has more chemistry with him because of who he is and she is playing him.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 11:19 AM #34
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

No, he isn't gullible he is a gent. Admitted to liking her she said she had a partner and now they are friends.
He is not sniping, stomping and seething like some....haha
Old 29-08-2012, 11:23 AM #35

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
No, he isn't gullible he is a gent. Admitted to liking her she said she had a partner and now they are friends.
He is not sniping, stomping and seething like some....haha
I loved his comment on how, if given a choice, he'd prefer to be stuck in the house with lots of pretty girls!
Old 29-08-2012, 11:29 AM #36

Lozza has mastered the art of being a player/ womsniser without seeming sleazy but a gent almost innocent.

Hes 40 but evaded marriage despite being extremely elegible. He probably gets more super hot women than Mike but is careful not to give off a promiscuous vibe. Hes discrete and savvy smart & self aware - knows Julian doesnt like him (Mike doesnt realise that).

I want to.see how Lozza handles Danicas flirting. He wont want to be seen being overtly sexualised - after all hes here on business - but danica is very flirty and at some point his guard will come down.

Last edited by alex_front2; 29-08-2012 at 11:32 AM.
Old 29-08-2012, 11:43 AM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I don't agree, the man is a polished act.

He was smiling while Danica was sheltering under his cloth. His guard is all part of who he is.
Old 29-08-2012, 11:56 AM #38
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Ive gone off him big time since he handed his backbone and balls over to the house *****
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 12:04 PM #39

Chuff - Lozza is a straight man. Danica is a hot girl. Any bloke would love to sh*g her. The only way hed say no is if he was a big fat gay bloke. Hes not.
Old 29-08-2012, 12:05 PM #40
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
Chuff - Lozza is a straight man. Danica is a hot girl. Any bloke would love to sh*g her. The only way hed say no is if he was a big fat gay bloke. Hes not.
Shes also a *****
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 12:09 PM #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Shes also a *****
Even if she is, most men love "*****s" or sexually overt women. Not demure/ classy women.

Men claim to like Audrey Hepburn but they really want Marilyn Monroe. Likewise they claim to fancy Kate Middleton but secretly prefer Jordan/ Katie Price.

Last edited by alex_front2; 29-08-2012 at 12:10 PM.
Old 29-08-2012, 01:00 PM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Even if she is, most men love "*****s" or sexually overt women. Not demure/ classy women.

Men claim to like Audrey Hepburn but they really want Marilyn Monroe. Likewise they claim to fancy Kate Middleton but secretly prefer Jordan/ Katie Price.
I'd take Audrey over Marilyn and I'd have to wash with a blow torch if I came into contact with Jordan!

But other than that, your theory is sound.

Men love a bad girl, just as much as women like a bad guy. How many movies have been made, or books written, about the nice, dependable, guy who goes to work and has a respectable bank account? None.

Danica's charm is that she looks ever so innocent, but there is the notion that she's just a bit naughty.

And does anyone believe that Harvey has problems with the ladies? No. He has the bad boy image, the good looks, a little fame. Does it matter that he is more known for sleeping around? Not at all.

It works both ways.

And for the record, I'd take Kate Middleton any day of the week. And mission one would be to get her to eat. Waaayyy to skinny.
Old 29-08-2012, 01:37 PM #43

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:

Most men love *****s for a quick shag or a torrid affair, true, but not for long term relationships and certainly not to marry and have their children.
Girls like Danica bring out the side of certain men who love the excitement of the 'chase'. Once girls like her have been shagged a few times, the man has got what he wants and he'll move onto his next conquest.
He's not going to marry her and have the mother of his children always being remembered as a rinser and a slut with smutty vids all over the internet, is he?
Well, no man with morals anyway. She needs to meet a man who is as immoral as herself with his own shady past - and of course pots of money.

Last edited by jet; 29-08-2012 at 02:12 PM.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 02:26 PM #44
realitytvsux

realitytvsux

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Most men love *****s for a quick shag or a torrid affair, true, but not for long term relationships and certainly not to marry and have their children.
Girls like Danica bring out the side of certain men who love the excitement of the 'chase'. Once girls like her have been shagged a few times, the man has got what he wants and he'll move onto his next conquest.
He's not going to marry her and have the mother of his children always being remembered as a rinser and a slut with smutty vids all over the internet, is he?
Well, no man with morals anyway. She needs to meet a man who is as immoral as herself with his own shady past - and of course pots of money.
I agree, plus he has already clearly stated he would be wary of getting into a relationship with someone like her. has her behaviour since then convinced him otherwise, I don't think so. i am not of those people who are into judging Danica to be a '*****' but she is full on, overtly sexual most of the time and therefore not really relationship material for someone like the prince.

On the other hand, you have to wonder whether the prince really wants a serious long term relationship as he has managed to reach the ripe old age of 40 without having one!
realitytvsux is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 03:00 PM #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherieB View Post
Exactly, he is turning it around, hogging alot of airtime and as for falling under the spell of the wicked play girl...I think not.
I don't agree with this but even if it is true why make yourself look like a complete tool? He really has made himself look like a total fool . Lorenzo has his eyes and ears so there is no excuse for his foolish behaviour. He is a 40 old man who seems to have lost the plot. The double blink from Martin was so funny when he heard Lorenzo go on about how Mike knows that he like's Dancia and that Mike would still try and get Dancia. I'm sure he was thinking along the lines of ..... Is this guy having a laugh? As a grown man he has humiliated himself.

Last edited by showtime77; 29-08-2012 at 03:03 PM.
showtime77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 04:19 PM #46

I agree he is now playing a great game. The boos on Friday upset him and he knew what to do next. Don't particularly like him but he is reeling HER in. Not the other way round.They are all consenting adults in that house and if men and their massive EGOS just cannot control their lusting after a professional tease their is something wrong with them. No I believe game playing and camera grabbing behaviour has been well and truly to the fore since day 1. I am thoroughly bored with all of this school yard entertainment. Why, with a plethora of celebs to choose from , do we now have nobodies with giant breasts selected every year. Women watch BB as well! Please let this pair of false breasts go tonight and let us have something a little more adult to watch. OOH matron!
Irene Pearson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 04:22 PM #47

Imagine Lorenzo dragging Danica back to meet the highly influential parents. Really don't think so . She would probably wake up to a horses head in her bed!!!
Irene Pearson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 05:52 PM #48

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
BB11: Sam

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I agree with this, I don't think he's that stupid. As someone on BOTS pointed out, he's worth millions and he's a Prince, I have no doubt he's come across women just like Danica by the truck load
Yes, and on top of that, he was the Bachelor. The one that the girls wanted to have, the one that girls flirted to and the one that told the girls what they wanted to hear and the one that played all of them but one.
crocs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 06:40 PM #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
He's not going to marry her and have the mother of his children always being remembered as a rinser and a slut with smutty vids all over the internet, is he?.
Men marry women who are classy and demure and oftrn cheat on them with sexually overt women. They lust after the woman who wears cleavage-y dresses and too short skirts or makes flirty innuendo or is a bit too tactile sexually because ultimatrly thats what gets alot of men going not their prissy wife who is nagging them to put out the rubbish or feed the cat. Guys may pretend not to want Danica to sound sophisticate but they do. Its the same with fake boobs. Mike taunted her about being all fake - veiled dig at her large plastic boobs - but hed love to play with them much more than a smaller real pair.

Prince Lozza
Old 29-08-2012, 06:46 PM #50

Favourites:

Favourites:

The question I've been thinking about is how much info have they digged about each other before going into the house because judging from what they (meaning some of the housemates) said in the beginning of the series, they knew who was coming to the house. Then Danica has been doing her background searches and I'd say, so has Lorenzo.
crocs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fool, gullible, lorenzo