Notices

CBB10 Celebrity Big Brother 10 on Channel 5, shown August 2012 was won by Julian Clary. Discuss here.

Old 29-08-2012, 07:32 AM #151

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
What Danica does is induced theft by way of manipulation of the mind using sex as a tool against men who are obviously incapable of judging right form wrong and good from evil.
...why are you so sure the men are 'obviously' incapable of judging right from wrong and good from evil...? If the exchanges are consensual and not harming anyone else what's the problem?
Old 29-08-2012, 07:39 AM #152
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
CBB 11: Speidi
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Taking girls up is not the same as dragging them. They went on their own so they must have wanted to go in the first place. If they want a ride, then let them have one but dont bitch after the event. What Danica does is induced theft by way of manipulation of the mind using sex as a tool against men who are obviously incapable of judging right form wrong and good from evil.
Just because we find it wrong doesn't mean everybody does. We know nothing of these men so you are just speculating!

Don't buy the sun!!
Gillian-73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 07:48 AM #153
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmacs View Post
...why are you so sure the men are 'obviously' incapable of judging right from wrong and good from evil...? If the exchanges are consensual and not harming anyone else what's the problem?
When you read some of these posts back to yourself you might wonder what the hell you were thinking. For example, open your mind and forget Danica (she obviously has you under her spell as well) and ask yourself this. If your own father was caught giving 100k for a signed picture of a slut, wouldnt you be a tad concerned and tell him he was nuts.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 07:53 AM #154
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian-73 View Post
Just because we find it wrong doesn't mean everybody does. We know nothing of these men so you are just speculating!
Speculation is the name of the game friend. If you see something in life, you make instant judgements based on the actions you see. Those that want to foolishly defend these actions allways pull the prove it card from the bottom drawer.

You see a man in the street staggering and singing and straight away your mind says he is drunk. You dont know, he might be rehearsing an acting roll or might be having an allergic reaction to medication. He might just be a munchousen sufferer looking for attention, yet you have labled him a drunk.

I speculate to the scenes I see, you speculate as to what my speculation is about. we all speculate becasue we dont know what the real truth is but thats showbiz.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 11:01 AM #155

Favourites (more):
BB16: Adjoa
BBUSA17: Vanessa

Favourites (more):
BB16: Adjoa
BBUSA17: Vanessa

Typical Mike. He's always been a pitiful miserable person.
cheapbbfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 11:25 AM #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasadkel1 View Post
I notice she even did the same with Jamie East on BBOTS when he was interviewing her.
Yeah, I saw that too. When I first heard what she does for a living I thought it's just a job and each to their own. It seems though that she's not just in a mode when she's on her webcam or whatever but actually like that all the time (from what I've seen anyway). So although she comes across as really sweet and bubbly she's basically very cruel.

It's her that's at fault rather than the guys in my opinion because they fancy her and she doesn't really fancy them. Mike and Lorenzo are just victims of their hormone driven lust whereas she's completely faking it.

I think people are talking about her a lot not because we're under her spell but because it's such a shame that a stunning beauty has turned out to be a complete and utter tease. What a rip off.
Cfoobs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 11:29 AM #157
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGHAMADAN View Post
You really have to laugh, men get excused all sorts but women are hauled over the coals. The sitch is a womaniser, promiscuous and treats women like objects or trophies, yet people feel sorry for him.
He openly speaks of foursomes etc and is a self admitted manho of the first order but people are presenting him as a poor ickle victim.Yea right.

He is probably used to women throwing themselves at him because of his fame and his ego cant take rejection. But the sad thing is, his biggest backers are women.Its like those shows like Jeremy Kyle, where you have two deluded females and a skanky man who is the partner of one and lover of the other.Guess who they attack, each other whilst he grins inanely and they fight over him.
Men have this sense of entitlement because women give it to them by excusing their actions and blaming other women. Just look at serial cheat asshat Harvey, judging Rhian. He feels perfectly entitled to do so and speaks with breathtaking hypocrisy.
The man is awful and to intimate that any woman needs permission from their man to hug someone else or for anything at all, shows a sense of entitlement and a view of women as male property. I don't think Harvey would wait for permission from his g/f to hug someone and would be angry if it was suggested.But he feels entitled to do so in reverse.

Danika is very flirtatious but she is not responsible for the actions of the men in the house, they are. They are not lads, they are grown men.If they don't like her behavior they can choose not to associate with her. They are not helpless victims lead by their appendages, they are adults with minds of their own.
Heres a shocker, men are personally responsible for their behavior and the consequences of their choices. Its called adulthood.
OMG! thankyou, thankyou, thankyou hallebliddyiujah!
Old 29-08-2012, 11:42 AM #158
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Your whole argument fell down with your last couple of paragraphs. You are saying that the men are responsible for their own actions, but you absolve Danica from any blame whatsoever. Women are also responsible for their behaviour and the consequences of their choices, are they not? It works both ways.
Are you suggesting that danica is to blame for mikes outburst?..
His shuddering with rage was danica playing him like a puppet?
I find it really distasteful when people cannot take responsibility for their own actions..We are all born with free will, nobody can MAKE anyone do anything.
This blame culture is rancid, 'it's not my fault' 'she led me on'...
What do you mean by consequenses of their choices?
Old 29-08-2012, 11:45 AM #159

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Lauren

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Lauren

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGHAMADAN View Post
You really have to laugh, men get excused all sorts but women are hauled over the coals. The sitch is a womaniser, promiscuous and treats women like objects or trophies, yet people feel sorry for him.
He openly speaks of foursomes etc and is a self admitted manho of the first order but people are presenting him as a poor ickle victim.Yea right.

He is probably used to women throwing themselves at him because of his fame and his ego cant take rejection. But the sad thing is, his biggest backers are women.Its like those shows like Jeremy Kyle, where you have two deluded females and a skanky man who is the partner of one and lover of the other.Guess who they attack, each other whilst he grins inanely and they fight over him.
Men have this sense of entitlement because women give it to them by excusing their actions and blaming other women. Just look at serial cheat asshat Harvey, judging Rhian. He feels perfectly entitled to do so and speaks with breathtaking hypocrisy.
The man is awful and to intimate that any woman needs permission from their man to hug someone else or for anything at all, shows a sense of entitlement and a view of women as male property. I don't think Harvey would wait for permission from his g/f to hug someone and would be angry if it was suggested.But he feels entitled to do so in reverse.

Danika is very flirtatious but she is not responsible for the actions of the men in the house, they are. They are not lads, they are grown men.If they don't like her behavior they can choose not to associate with her. They are not helpless victims lead by their appendages, they are adults with minds of their own.
Heres a shocker, men are personally responsible for their behavior and the consequences of their choices. Its called adulthood.
Old 29-08-2012, 12:40 PM #160
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):

BBUKLive: 12.10pm: Rhian is asking
The Situation whether he's friends
with Danica now. He answers in the
affirmative. Our cockles are warmed.
#cbb

Don't buy the sun!!
Gillian-73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 06:51 PM #161

Quote:
When you read some of these posts back to yourself you might wonder what the hell you were thinking. For example, open your mind and forget Danica (she obviously has you under her spell as well) and ask yourself this. If your own father was caught giving 100k for a signed picture of a slut, wouldnt you be a tad concerned and tell him he was nuts.
...so, you have evidence of such a scenario...someone paid Danica 100k for a signed pic? I must ask my dad...

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
danica, kicking, the situation