Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB10 Celebrity Big Brother 10 on Channel 5, shown August 2012 was won by Julian Clary. Discuss here.

Old 02-09-2012, 11:58 PM #51

Colleen is reacting to Julie's vendetta. She feels vindicated with the public (and now the HM's) seeing through the silly old bitch.

She's not entertainment personified but she's a lot easier to live with (on the tellybox) than Julie who winds me up every time she opens her bubblegum-bothering gob to slag someone off or completely contradict herself which she does about 100 times a day.
Silent Scream is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:58 PM #52
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

I am very much so but Coleen is way too miserable and I cannot stand her as a person,never mind a housemate. So as for any engagement with her, a 100% definite, No Thanks,ever.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:11 AM #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I am very much so but Coleen is way too miserable and I cannot stand her as a person,never mind a housemate. So as for any engagement with her, a 100% definite, No Thanks,ever.
It's nice to know we have a poster on here who knows Colleen as a person.

Way to go namedropper.
ConnieLingus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:24 AM #54

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ness View Post

Totally agree and yes Martin has been sneaky,manipulating ,dropping his posion in there about julie but he always starts off with "Now you know how much i love Julie ,she's great ,,,,,but she's this and she's that ,y'know blah blah blah!".

Between him and Coleen they really have stuck the knife into Julie and they've enjoyed every minute of it ,so i'm voting for julie this week and as for Martin -what a let down he's been -fence sitter and background stirrer and i used to think he was great .how wrong was i rh ?.
I'm with you!
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:32 AM #55

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLingus View Post
You must not be heterosexual, if you don't want to sniff Colleen's snatch.

As for Julie, someone should lock her in a room with a wild leopard, and then check after two hours to see who had taken the skin from whom.
Many heterosexuals would be pretty hard up to want to be withing sniffing distance of Coleen in any sexual way.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:44 AM #56

Favourites (more):
BB14: Callum
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
BB14: Callum
BB13: Deana

Coleen is real.
aman201 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:24 AM #57
Just Say Yo! To Coke

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
CBB15: Perez Hilton
Just Say Yo! To Coke

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Coleen is a total bore, I thought she would be fun.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z314/EUBANKBENN/BANNEER.jpg
Colbert-Bump is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:09 AM #58
User banned

User banned

colleen total let down amazingly boring, I mean a mute meercat could have done something entertaining in over 500 hours (21 days x 24 hours) of filming , yet colleen hasnt provided 1 single moment of entertainment...Id rather they filmed a plant wilting in the garden its that bad

Last edited by the truth; 03-09-2012 at 04:09 AM.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:08 AM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon01 View Post
Coleen is real.
She's real she's a nasty piece of work.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:16 AM #60

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

I would love someone to tell me in what way has Coleen been entertaining to watch in CBB, the only time we see her she is moaning about Julie, yet she doesn't have the b***s to stand up and take her to task. She has not been entertaining on any of the tasks and her best bits VT clip will take less than 10 seconds.

I really don't think she has any right to win this show...!!!
Nedusa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:23 AM #61

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:

Coleen is just playing it better than Julie

She's a much better person than Julie
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:24 AM #62
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It's nice to know we have a poster on here who knows Colleen as a person.

Way to go namedropper.
I don't know her as a person in the real sense but I meant in the context of not liking her as a housemate or as a person either, not someone I personally knew.
She has been on the TV screens for years and on shows where she reveals a great deal of what she likes, doesn't like and also is able to give her opinions on many issues.
It is from that experience of watching and listening to her and hearing her prejudiced views and nastiness as to other people that have formed my opinion of not liking her as a person.

Just as others can form the opinion she is a nice person if they perhaps haven't took notice more of her hostile actions and prejudiced views of issues and people.
There is no need to be sarcastic ConnieLingus, none whatsoever.

Last edited by joeysteele; 03-09-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:32 AM #63

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
I think you probably dont like Coleen Joey due to her opinions on certain things outside the house so really she had no chance with you,I was the opposite with Julie I quite liked her when she went in but over the weeks she has been such a let down she seems a cold woman with ziltch manners ,I can understand your dislike for Coleen but cannot understand your like of Julie,but I respect it,I do suspect whatever Coleen does ,you will not like her,I like her ,she is entitalled to her opinions even if I dont always agree with her,she seems to me to be a much more caring and thoughtful person than Julie,and yes she does look miserable sometimes,but so does Julie and Coleen has had to put up with the fact Julie did not like her from the day she went in.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:50 AM #64
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
I think you probably dont like Coleen Joey due to her opinions on certain things outside the house so really she had no chance with you,I was the opposite with Julie I quite liked her when she went in but over the weeks she has been such a let down she seems a cold woman with ziltch manners ,I can understand your dislike for Coleen but cannot understand your like of Julie,but I respect it,I do suspect whatever Coleen does ,you will not like her,I like her ,she is entitalled to her opinions even if I dont always agree with her,she seems to me to be a much more caring and thoughtful person than Julie,and yes she does look miserable sometimes,but so does Julie and Coleen has had to put up with the fact Julie did not like her from the day she went in.
Absolutely,I have always said I didn't like her before she went in, I actually groaned when I knew she was one of them going in.
I don't like her views on gay adoption for instance, her arrogance of saying there is only so far she is willing to go as to that, thank the Lord she is not in any position of power with her extreme and insensitive views.

It is also the difference with CBB over BB that we have in the main some or a lot of knowledge already of the people going in as housemates.
Whereas with BB we need to form opinions of them over the early days/weeks.

I don't think I have agreed with much of anything Coleen Nolan or for that matter her Sister Linda have said or done.
I knew little of them but went and listened to a Nolans CD and even got pretty bored with that after 2 tracks.

In the house though, I haven't genuinely seen a single entertaining thing Coleen has done, all I have seen from the highlights is a miserable whining diary room moaner,
She has been going on about Julie since day 2,yet stillhas never said anything really to her face or for that matter even asked why do you have a problem with me,or Julie do we have a problem with each other.

All she has done all series is talk about Julie, like she is obsessed with her not liking her.
The only change of attitude came when Coleen was saved in the multiple eviction and Julie went straight to her and hugged her.
Then Coleen said in the diary room she was wrong about Julie as she had been really supportive and sensitive since the eviction night to her.

Other that all that, that sums up Coleen as a housemate for me, so even had I not had any real opinion of her before she went in, I certainly would have been bored rigid watching and lsitening to her anyway.

I do,if I have views of people,always try to be fair and put them aside,(except for Cheryl Cole), until I see what they do as to whatever programme they are in, it is why I have watched Coleen on various things she has done as to TV and Radio.
She never impresses me though because of her extreme,intolerant and nasty views as to others and sensitive issues.
As a housemate she hasn't impressed me either.Not one bit,I cannot recall a single incident that she has made me even laugh at.

I also think, Coleen has never liked Julie both before going in and from as I said day 2 in the house, just as Julie likely hasn't liked her too.

Last edited by joeysteele; 03-09-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:56 AM #65

Favourites:

Favourites:

Joey you should like her; she's lovely, just look at her face and boobs

Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:44 AM #66

Quote:
Absolutely,Iahve always said I didn;t like her before she went in, I actually groaned when I knew she was one of them going in.
I don't like her views on gay adoption for instance, her arrogance of saying there is only so far she is willing to go as to that, thank the Lord she is not in any position of power with her extreme and insensitive views.

It is also the difference with CBB over BB that we have in the main some or a lot of knowledge already of the people going in as housemates.
Whereas with BB we need to form opinions of them over the early days/weeks.

I don't think I have agreed with much of anything Coleen Nolan or for that matter her Sister Linda have said or done.
I knew little of them but went and listened to a Nolans CD and even got pretty bored with that after 2 tracks.

In the house though, I haven't genuinely seen a single entertaining thing Coleen has done, all I have seen from the highlights is a miserable whining diary room moaner,
She has been going on about Julie since day 2,yet stillhas never said anyhting really to her face or for that matter even asked why do you have a problem with me,or Julie do we have a problem with each other.

All she has done all series is talk about Julie, like she is obsesses with her not liking her.the only change of attitude came when Coleen was saved in the multiple eviction and Julie went straight to her and hugged her.
Then Coleen said in the diary room she was wrong about Julie as she had been really supportive and sensitive since the eviction night to her.

Other that all that, that sums up Coleen as a housemate for me, so even had I not had any real opinion of her before she went in, I certainly would have bored rigid watching and lsitening to her anyway.

I do,if I have views of people,always try to be fair and put them aside,(except for Cheryl Cole), until I see what they do as to whatever programme they are in, it is why I have watched Coleen on various things she has done as to TV and Radio, she never impresses me though because of her extreme,intolerant and nasty views as to others and sensitive issues.
As a housemate she hasn't impressed me either.Not one bit,I cannot recall a single incident that she has made me even laugh at.

I also think, Coleen has never liked Julie both before going in and from as I said day 2 in the house, just as Julie likely hasn't liked her too.
Absolutely agree, it was not a one way dislike neither liked each other from the start. It has not stopped Julie from enjoying herself or been entertaining but Coleen has been just plain boring.
Ellen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:59 AM #67
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Scream View Post
Colleen is reacting to Julie's vendetta. She feels vindicated with the public (and now the HM's) seeing through the silly old bitch.

She's not entertainment personified but she's a lot easier to live with (on the tellybox) than Julie who winds me up every time she opens her bubblegum-bothering gob to slag someone off or completely contradict herself which she does about 100 times a day.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

Coleen is far from perfect - I don't particularly like her, never have done - but your last paragraph sums it up for me. She's easier to live with from what we are seeing. Julie however is a bitter and twisted woman, who sees little good in anyone despite her protestations to the contrary. She appears to take pleasure in being unpleasant & goes out of her way to do it at time - to others and about others. How anyone can find that an endearing quality beats the hell out of me !!
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:12 AM #68
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post

Nah, I will stay with my opinion of her Marc, that must however be a very rare pic since near most of the time the corners of her mouth are near set firmly at 20 past 8.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:14 AM #69
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Nah, I will stay with my opinion of her Marc, that must however be a very rare pic since near most of the time the corners of her mouth are near set firmly at 20 past 8.

Could be worse Joey: they could be near set firmly at 25 past 7.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 05:08 PM #70

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring View Post
Coleen's Ok Julie's the manipulative 2faced one in there
Nah, Julies just julie, it's her way thats all. She doesn't mean anything she says really, but has to say it to get her head around most things. She aint no manipulator.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 05:15 PM #71
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Julie is a great housemate. She's funny and interesting. Coleen really bores me. All she does is moan about Julie.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:32 PM #72

Question for the Nolan Dupes?

I wonder what Coleen would have done without Julie in the house?...Who would she have claimed was victimising her then?..Martin?..Julian?...Who would all of the tears and sly-bitching have been about if Good-old Bet Lynch hadn't signed up for the circus?
Let's face it...it doesn't look like she has got another game mode does it!...No, there's not a lot there without the tears and self pity is there??

Cheers.

Good job it's Big Brother!........Big Sister would be Evil!
Lex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 05:34 PM #73

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Think of this...

...would you like to have your face in Colleen's lady garden than Julie's? Of course you would.

I'd rather muff Colleen than any girl who was in there (apart from maybe Sam).
you'd get your face, head, and upper torso in coleens.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:39 PM #74

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post

fat booth the stupid bitch and you now have the coleen we all see and dread seeing.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:32 PM #75

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Julie hasn't entertained me one bit. I'm not entertained by smacking loudly on gum, bitching about people behind their backs, sucking off fruit, groping young men's bums, smoking and gurning. Not at all.

Colleen is better in every way.
Censored is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bitch, coleen, faced, nolan