Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB10 Celebrity Big Brother 10 on Channel 5, shown August 2012 was won by Julian Clary. Discuss here.

Old 06-09-2012, 12:34 PM #26

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dagger View Post
Yes well done everybody for ruining this series xo
It's ok,it was a pleasure

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:46 PM #27

Ive got news for you she's not dead.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:31 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedusa View Post
So it's true Julie wasn't playing a game in the CBB house because she acted the same outside of the house in the interviews with Brian and in BOTS.

She actually really is a rather sad, old , loud Ungracious , bitchy , foul mouthed , rancid old slag with all the charm of a chronic dose of the clap. A thoroughly unpleasant old fag smoking Hag lacking in all social graces.

Get it got it ... Well you can *******ing keep it...!!!!
Your eloquence is overwhelming.I did not like her at all but she was being herself. She has always had a very dubious personal reputation which preceded her entry to the house.Maybe younger viewers did not know much about her.She was not hiding behind her soap persona and as usual her alter ego ie. the diva ruined her . Pity really because part of her is very witty and possibly a bit caring but she has never known how to behave properly.I cannot for the life of me understand why she wanted to go in there. More infamy possibly?Felt sorry for her rather inarticulate husband on BBBOTS he was way out of his depth. Surely she knew this poor bloke would be interviewed- rather cruel I think.
Irene Pearson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:51 PM #29

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Pearson View Post
Your eloquence is overwhelming.I did not like her at all but she was being herself. She has always had a very dubious personal reputation which preceded her entry to the house.Maybe younger viewers did not know much about her.She was not hiding behind her soap persona and as usual her alter ego ie. the diva ruined her . Pity really because part of her is very witty and possibly a bit caring but she has never known how to behave properly.I cannot for the life of me understand why she wanted to go in there. More infamy possibly?Felt sorry for her rather inarticulate husband on BBBOTS he was way out of his depth. Surely she knew this poor bloke would be interviewed- rather cruel I think.
Actually, Irene, I think you've got to the core of the issue with Julie.

'Slagging off' aside, and I have to confess to quite a lot of that against Julie (easy target), I think you're right that too few CBB viewers are aware of her bad diva reputation.

Perhaps it's also the case that those members of the CBB audience who remember her from Coronation Street are only aware of her onscreen character and missed the publicity her bad behaviour generated when she was employed on the soap.

To those not 'in the know', Julie's behaviour must have come as quite a shock and I don't think it's sunk in fully quite how awful she has been.
Clootie Dumpling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:55 PM #30

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary

Quote:
Julie's husband even makes Ashley look bright...
Fosse is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:59 PM #31

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fosse View Post
Yes, not the sharpest tool in the box and obviously utterly deluded and controlled (by Julie).

I can imagine how she has him fetching and carrying after her at home. Still, if it makes him happy ... let's just hope he doesn't wise up one day and realise what he's saddled himself with.
Clootie Dumpling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:36 PM #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
Shame she didn't disable her gob ....
Classic.
Blue Cadillac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:14 PM #33

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
My apologies for the Rant last night but after watching this miserable lady for over 20 days and then witnessing her performances on BB/BOTS I was utterly incensed that such a person could be held in esteem as a Celebrity. Her behaviour generally is not becoming of a 70 year old pensioner, notwithstanding the swearing, shouting, expletives, the Clothes etc..but to think this woman has been awarded the MBE for services to Television and is supposed to be a role model to all women in her profession, she is an absolute disgrace....!!!!!

I cannot believe the BB producers were so ill informed re her behaviour that they did not realise the car crash they were inadvertently creating.

Watching Ms Goodyear may well have been "entertaining" for a large number of BB viewers/Fans , but what does it say about our society when we purposely allow this travesty to be portrayed as good television....!!!
Nedusa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:36 PM #34
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

I was expecting a ding dong the witch is dead thread by anyone who dislikes Julie, and lo and behold I wasn't disappointed Only thing wrong with that though, is that the witch is still in there.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:18 PM #35

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fosse View Post
She's 70, he's 44 so I doubt he'll have to wait much longer for his freedom, especially as she's smoking herself to death.

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dead, ding, dong, julie, witch