Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB11 Celebrity Big Brother 11 on Channel 5, shown January 2013. Discuss here.

Old 24-01-2013, 11:43 PM #1

Default Nice speech by Spencer except...

he didn't really play the villain from what I saw. He did play the villain on I'm a Celebrity USA not really here.

In fact, by my observation, when everyone was getting on with Speidi, Speidi were very friendly with them and constantly gave them compliments..

They initially became angry when the housemates made fun of them constantly while they were in the basement. Then they came out for the argument. Before that, the worst thing they done was not say hello to the housemates in the main house. Not exactly villains.

In the Big Blogger task they didn't think any of the housemates saw them. Even so, their comments were in reaction to the perceived animosity towards them after Gillian was evicted.

Nobody watching this series can say that Speidi played the villain. If they did it was a pretty weak performance.

They were being marginalised and made fun of for being different and stood up for themselves often in funny and entertaining ways. That summarised Speidi on this show.

So I don't know what Spencer was talking about. Unless he was doing it to help his chances of winning in which case good for him.
The Penguin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 11:52 PM #2
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

They've definitely tried to be nasty if you ask me, when he said he tried his best I just remembered all of the moments where they bitched about them and let's be honest made some very harsh comments about them (great entertainment though) when they didn't really warrant them. Same as when they argued/in the Blogger task. He tried his best and now he's said that it makes more sense as to why it all seemed so OTT.

Like I said though, it's win win. If it was the truth, then they've played a blinder. Fake and it's as Oscar winning performance worthy of the win anyway.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 11:54 PM #3
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Of course he played the villain. Well, he tried to, but problem is these BBUK housemates were not even remotely as combative as the I'm A Celeb people. I mean really, it's hard to truly be nasty to someone like Claire or Lacey or Gillian.
Old 25-01-2013, 12:05 AM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
They've definitely tried to be nasty if you ask me, when he said he tried his best I just remembered all of the moments where they bitched about them and let's be honest made some very harsh comments about them (great entertainment though) when they didn't really warrant them. Same as when they argued/in the Blogger task. He tried his best and now he's said that it makes more sense as to why it all seemed so OTT.

Like I said though, it's win win. If it was the truth, then they've played a blinder. Fake and it's as Oscar winning performance worthy of the win anyway
I agree with that. It was great acting. He didn't mean it at all. He was doing it to win.

Last edited by The Penguin; 25-01-2013 at 12:06 AM.
The Penguin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
nice, speech, speidi, spencer