Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 06:06 AM #51

England was colonized by the french and the german, hence the name ANGLO SAXON. That's not false. it's true. i can't argue any more than just saying that it's true. It's also true that the first people to come to british isles came through what is now France and Germany.

What is there to argue about?

DO you think English people sprouted out of the ****ing ground?

Last edited by lostalex; 04-05-2013 at 06:07 AM.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:07 AM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostalex View Post
oh but I can...

and Sid is a well known troll, not just here , but on ALL big brother forums around the web. He didn't actually contradict anything i said with any factual evidence. He's just trolling.
I was saving that for my response to your next attempt at a retort, but it never came.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:08 AM #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalSid View Post
I was saving that for my response to your next attempt at a retort, but it never came.
Well it wouldn't have made much sense, because I don't belong to any other BB forums. I have never registered an account with any other BB forum other than this one. So stop making **** up.

Last edited by lostalex; 04-05-2013 at 06:10 AM.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:29 AM #54

Where do I even begin

1. England was not colonised by the French, Germans or anyone, it was invaded, Western Colonisation didn't start till the 1500s.
2. It existed (as a non-unified entity) 12 centuries before said invasions (it's people have been settled here for 8 millennia. Just 4000 years after the end of the Ice Age and the extinction of the woolly mammoth), it does not owe it's existence to them.
3. England is not an island, England (along with Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) is a constituent country in the sovereign state of the UK/Britain, which also isn't an island, Great Britain which makes up the majority of it, and which on England is situated is.
4. Great Britain is not a tiny island, it's the world's ninth largest and the second largest in Europe
5. Yes Britons originate from France (Brittany to be precise, hence Britons), just as the French originated from Germany, The Germans from Poland and Romania, and they from what is now Iraq and Turkey, and so on, back through Asia into Africa. All countries outside Sub-Saharan Africa are the result of migration, as you said we didn't just spring out of the ground, we no more owe our existence to the French than they do to the Germans and the Germans do to the Poles, we're all just different fractions of the group that left Africa.

Last edited by DigitalSid; 04-05-2013 at 07:46 AM.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:42 AM #55

Quote:
Where do I even begin

1. England was not colonised by the French, Germans or anyone, it was invaded, Western Colonisation didn't start till the 1500s.
2. It existed (as a non-unified entity) 12 centuries before said invasions (it's people have been settled here for 8 millennia. Just 4000 years after the end of the Ice Age and the extinction of the woolly mammoth), it does not owe it's existence to them.
3. England is not an island, England (along with Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) is a constituent country in the sovereign state of the UK/Britain, which also isn't an island, Great Britain which makes up the majority of it, and which on England is situated is.
4. Great Britain is not a tiny island, it's the world's ninth largest and the second largest in Europe
5. Yes Britons originate from France (Brittany to be precise, hence Britons), just as the French originated from Germany, The Germans from Poland and Romania, and they from what is now Iraq and Turkey, and so on, back through Asia into Africa. All countries outside Sub-Saharan Africa are the result of migration, as you said we didn't just spring out of the ground.

Thank you for confirming EXACTLY what I said you ****ing hypocrite.

Now where is my apology?

You just CONFIRMED what I said.

You harassed me and racially abused me, calling me a stupid American for not understand geography and history, but you just CONFIRMED EXACTLY what I had said, so where is MY apology you smug prick?

Or are you now going to pretend that i didn't get it right?

Are you now going to continue to be a liar and an abuser and claim that i wasn't right in everything I've said previously?
You just repeated exactly what i said, you looked it up, confirmed what i said was true, reposted it. SO now ADMIT that I was RIGHT.

Ask me for forgiveness.

Last edited by lostalex; 04-05-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:46 AM #56

Quote:
Well it wouldn't have made much sense, because I don't belong to any other BB forums. I have never registered an account with any other BB forum other than this one. So stop making **** up.
Retort in this thread, to me.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:49 AM #57

Quote:
Retort in this thread, to me.
Are you not paying attention?

Are you incapable of actually replying to my specific responses?

That's your little game isn't it. You don't respond specifically, so you can continue to play dumb.

Last edited by lostalex; 04-05-2013 at 07:50 AM.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:52 AM #58

Quote:
Thank you for confirming EXACTLY what I said you ****ing hypocrite.

Now where is my apology?

You just CONFIRMED what I said.
Nope, you said that England wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the French and The Germans invading our tiny island. None of that statement is true. We're not an island, the island most of us are on is not tiny and we weren't invaded till 6000 years after we settled, migration and invasion are not the same thing.

Quote:
You harassed me and racially abused me, calling me a stupid American for not understand geography and history, but you just CONFIRMED EXACTLY what I had said, so where is MY apology you smug prick?
No I didn't. I said you were conforming to the stereotype that you often rally against here.
Quote:
Or are you now going to pretend that i didn't get it right?
You didn't..
Quote:
Are you now going to continue to be a liar and an abuser and claim that i wasn't right in everything I've said previously?
You weren't
Quote:
You just repeated exactly what i said, you looked it up, confirmed what i said was true, reposted it. SO now ADMIT that I was RIGHT.

Ask me for forgiveness.
I didn't look anything up, apart from to fact and spell check.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:54 AM #59
0_o

0_o

Closed
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
misspells, starbucks, vagina, virginia