Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Designs (fan made) For all fan-made BB banners, adverts, logos etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-06-2013, 06:54 PM #1
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Post Big Brother: The Video Game [fin.]

This is a new project I've been working on.

It started out as a vision I had in class - and now I've put it into action, it's now been completed and I'm proud to present this to you all.

Over the next few days I'll be uploading videos, pictures, and other details to this thread - sharing with you, my concept of a Big Brother video game.

box art.

credit to BringItOn for the logo.

Quote:
EA Games are proud to present a brand new gaming experience for Windows and Mac users, fancied being a Big Brother housemate? Well, now you can.

Following the cancellation of Big Brother UK after it's fifteenth series in 2014, EA Games have teamed up with Endemol UK to deliver fans the ultimate experience – a chance to live life in the Big Brother house.

Using a first person gaming camera – it's now been possible to place the player in BB7's leather Diary Room, or in BB14's Tree House!

Each and every fixture and fitting from the famous Big Brother house, has been digitally recreated to give players that sense of being inside their favourite series, and no series is complete without it's housemates.

Aswell as having the chance to create your own casts – using a 'Create a Housemate' tool (similar to that found in The Sims), players will also get the chance to enjoy a summer with some of the greats. Fancy hanging out in the BB9 garden with Mario and Lisa? You can do that.

The possibilities are endless with the Big Brother Game, delivering hours upon hours of game play – with each series taking a total of 20 hours each, to complete!

Last edited by Patrick; 19-06-2013 at 06:55 PM.
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, game, patrick, project, video