Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 13-07-2013, 04:06 PM #1

Default Wolfy's first day of freedom

Wolfy's first day of freedom
9 mins ago

The House said goodbye to Wolfy last night but we're not likely to get away that easily. We've got questions and a warm seat awaiting her on Bit On The Side. The day after the night before, we sat down with her to see how our shamanistic fisherwoman's getting well. She's not too shabby, is it turns out...

So how have the last 18 hours been?

A rollercoaster of emotion, in not too many words. Obviously out of the House – devastated – but many positives. My best friend and girlfriend came down from Manchester and we had a rocking night at the hotel. They had lots of Rosé, I had lots of cola and yeah – it's just been crazy. I'd be sitting having a smoke and people would come over and say 'you're from Big Brother – can I have a picture?". Someone said they'd give me a haircut for free. Z-list priorities!

It's been pretty positive then.

Yeah definitely. I've had a lot of positivity despite the boos.

Did that reaction phase you?

Not at all – Speidi got booed and I loved them. I got voted 'fakest housemate ever' by Gina and Dexter - that puts Nasty Nick to shame! Who cares what people think of me?

Have you had a moment alone yet?

Nope. I've not had one moment alone.

When you do get that moment, a chance to chill, what are you going to do with it?

Fishing. Lots and lots of fishing. That's all I can say – it's all I'm gonna do. It's the one time nobody can bother me because I'll just be in my element catching a load of roach and birch.

Are you going to keep watching?

Of course! I'm a massive Big Brother fan. I can't wait to see the rest of the curveballs. I want to see how the House is without me. I want to see what Hazel and Daley get up to too. Everyone calls Hazel the "home-wrecker" but for me it takes two to tango. It's always the woman who gets the blame. It's his girlfriend I feel sorry for. We used to talk about our girlfriends every day and then one day all of a sudden he said "I don't know if my girlfriend's going out with me". It's a weird one.

Any predictions for the final 3?

Gina, Sophie and... probably Jack and Joe. When you live with them – maybe it's the fact they can discuss nominations – they are quite bitchy. Recently they've liked to start arguments to get a bit of uproar – not from each other but from other people. When they argue with each other they do it just for laughs. I think they're being provoked more towards the edge and sooner or later they might fall off.

Who do you think's going to win?

I'd really like Sophie to win because she deserves her own salon. She gave me four dreadlocks and a wonderful undercut. Also Gina because she ate sheep's eyeballs, went straight to jail and did it – she's really down to earth. She might've bitched about me – I don't know why we had a falling out – but she did the knife-throwing thing and I think she's one of the favourites now.

And one last thing – looking forward to appearing on Bit On The Side tonight?

Of course! Any day of the week! Hit me up! Do it!
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2013, 04:12 PM #2

Favourites (more):
BB15: Toya
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Toya
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

I'm surprised she's being so nice about Gina She doesn't seem that bad when you can't see her.
Old 13-07-2013, 04:14 PM #3
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Not a bad short interview.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2013, 04:22 PM #4
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

Presumably whoever transcribed the above meant Perch and not birch. She must have swapped her sea angling gear for river rods since both Roach and Perch are freshwater fish.
Old 13-07-2013, 04:29 PM #5
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
day, freedom, wolfy