Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 17-07-2013, 01:21 PM #51
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
I'm so glad we have yet another thread to discuss this in, I was actually just thinking the tons we already have wasn't enough.
its bb, people have plenty to say after all bbots gave daley his right to reply and we want ours
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 01:22 PM #52

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Lauren

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
He said no but he said no, you're arousing me, that is encouragement and not a no because I'm not interested. Had he said No Hazel i have a g/f, she would have stopped, putting any blame on her for his behaviour is wrong. Are we saying that men just can't be held accountable if there's an attractive girl around? What? He's a big boy and he was not manipulated, he went from having a g/f to not having a g/f cos he wanted Hazel to think he didn't have one.
For some, its always the womans fault. Daley initiated the relationship. Daley lied about his relationship status. Daley was a walking erection everytime hazel came near him. Daley lost his temper more than once when it was pointed out that his behaviour was inappropriate for a man with a girlfriend.

But its hazels fault...got to remember that. A man is never responsible.
Old 17-07-2013, 01:23 PM #53
Something inoffensive

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
CBB 13: Lionel Blair
Something inoffensive

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
CBB 13: Lionel Blair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I forgive those those priests who habitually raped children, because they seem like nice guys and they're Christians.
I think you'll find they were Catholic
Verbal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 01:23 PM #54
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
But I've said that myself sheriff"you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" I've no doubts it happens a lot more than we think,he needs anger management,what he did was totally wrong,BUT something doesn't sit right with all this,why on earth would anyone go back in the same room as him,let alone sleep with him,they are in the BB house not prison,I just think it's all so weird.
we dont know what was said in the diary room, i would say that she was in shock more than anything!
Old 17-07-2013, 01:24 PM #55
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalHermit View Post
I think you'll find they were Catholic
Catholics are Christians last time I checked

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 01:30 PM #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
its bb, people have plenty to say after all bbots gave daley his right to reply and we want ours
Yeah I know people have plenty to say, doesn't mean everyone should make a new thread for every opinion they have.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 01:31 PM #57

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Quote:
Catholics are Christians last time I checked
They are indeed!
Catholics are just like the really, really bad ones. The worst of a bad bunch!
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 01:38 PM #58

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He said no but he said no, you're arousing me, that is encouragement and not a no because I'm not interested. Had he said No Hazel i have a g/f, she would have stopped, putting any blame on her for his behaviour is wrong. Are we saying that men just can't be held accountable if there's an attractive girl around? What? He's a big boy and he was not manipulated, he went from having a g/f to not having a g/f cos he wanted Hazel to think he didn't have one.
Yeah you make a really good point Niamh, which I hadn't really considered. That being said, what do you feel then about her pulling his pants down on live television, something that could've seriously damaged his career? Also, how do you feel about the girl code thing in regards to Hazel and Daley's girlfriend? I'm by no means saying Daley is a good guy, of course he's not in respect to what went down this past week, but surely you don't see Hazel simply as an innocent victim?

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 01:43 PM #59
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barker View Post
Yeah you make a really good point Niamh, which I hadn't really considered. That being said, what do you feel then about her pulling his pants down on live television, something that could've seriously damaged his career? Also, how do you feel about the girl code thing in regards to Hazel and Daley's girlfriend? I'm by no means saying Daley is a good guy, of course he's not in respect to what went down this past week, but surely you don't see Hazel simply as an innocent victim?
I think that her warning for that was justified and in line with similar incidents in past Series. As for the girls code? well, that's just a made up term. I think there are people both male and female that will go after guys/girls who are in relationships. Would I do it? No. Do I think it's an admirable quality in Hazel? Absolutely not but Daley and only Daley is the one who cheated on his g/f, there is no one else to blame for hurting his g/f but himself, he was the one, who by being her B/f made a commitment not to step over any lines like he did with Hazel

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 17-07-2013, 01:45 PM #60
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Yeah I know people have plenty to say, doesn't mean everyone should make a new thread for every opinion they have.
maybe members feel the need to make their own thread rather than post in someone elses, after daley being on bbotts there are new things to debate.
after all i think this is as big as fight nite bb5.
Old 17-07-2013, 01:46 PM #61
나한테 복어 줘

나한테 복어 줘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barker View Post
If Daley had even half a brain cell between his ears he would have realized what she was up to and acted accordingly. However he lacked the necessary IQ to see the blindingly obvious until it was too late, and then he chose to respond with violence and aggression. He got played, pure and simple. But I don't feel one iota of sympathy for him. Man's supposed to be a man, an adult, but he's obviously not developed enough upstairs to act like one. He's responsible for that, nobody else.
Fish_Fingers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 01:46 PM #62

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I think that her warning for that was justified and in line with similar incidents in past Series. As for the girls code? well, that's just a made up term. I think there are people both male and female that will go after guys/girls who are in relationships. Would I do it? No. Do I think it's an admirable quality in Hazel? Absolutely not but Daley and only Daley is the one who cheated on his g/f, there is no one else to blame for hurting his g/f but himself, he was the one, who by being her B/f made a commitment not to step over any lines like he did with Hazel
Okay, that's all I was getting at really. Because I completely agree with you that Daley was completely disrespectful to his girlfriend, and then also to Hazel when he became aggressive. The only point I was trying to add was that Hazel wasn't some saint either. Let's face it, if Daley was with Rachel (bb9), Kathreya (bb9) or Hira (BB10) it wouldn't have happened, regardless of how attractive they are. Like Emma said, it takes two to tango.

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Old 17-07-2013, 01:47 PM #63

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish_Fingers View Post
If Daley had even half a brain cell between his ears he would have realized what she was up to and acted accordingly. However he lacked the necessary IQ to see the blindingly obvious until it was too late, and then he chose to respond with violence and aggression. He got played, pure and simple. But I don't feel one iota of sympathy for him. Man's supposed to be a man, an adult, but he's obviously not developed enough upstairs to act like one. He's responsible for that, nobody else.
Yeah I completely agree with this. He was unfortunately not clever enough to notice that he was getting played and as a result had to pay the consequences

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Old 17-07-2013, 02:14 PM #64

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefln View Post
Oh yes, perfectly nice chap.

He cheats on his girlfriend and ignores the fact that he has kids watching his actions on tv. Has control and alcohol issues. Underlining issues with women and a seriously dangerous violent streak that needs to be kept under wraps. And when confronted with said issues he either looses his temper, or blames his past, or his environment.

What a gem of a man.
you're not really saying what he did that was so wrong prior to this unfortunate incident that can be put down to too much alcohol!!
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 02:16 PM #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
cause im christian and he has apologised. it is clear to see that drink was to blame as there is no way he would have acted like that sober..so im blaming the drink and not dayley.

Hes a cool sound guy by the looks of it and would be a cool mate to have.

Yes the drink made it worse
but he was ejected
lucky to get a extra 11PM interview.

He choose to drink.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 02:18 PM #66
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

They is nothing to forgive, he has shown what type of man he is, that he can flip like that and become a really menacing person.

People know that about him now, and that's a good thing. Hopefully any of his future partners are well aware of how he can act when he thinks he's being challenged. And sadly there won't be security on hand ready to restrain him the next time.
Old 17-07-2013, 02:18 PM #67

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
But Ive fprgiven him, and it needs it's own thread, not because i'm christian but because i love myself too much.
Old 17-07-2013, 02:23 PM #68
Team Grrumpy

Team Grrumpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish_Fingers View Post
Yes - he a clear example of arrested development. His reasons/excuses were pathetic...

I was hungry - erm...you can order food you don't have to cook - so why didn't you eat?

IF I have offended any women I am sorry...why aren't you sorry to everyone unequivocally without exception?

I can't even spend more than an hour with my brother - Oh well that's ok then - you crack on being abusive...

I can't sit around a meal table with other people - Look what happens when you don't eat...

I was drunk...Oh well - that's fine - you are totally excused...

I'd rather other people make their mind up about Hazel - Oh - so you can't even be bothered to give an opinion...or indeed an apology (and by the way an apology after an event like that will not make it OK.)

Intimating he had a difficult childhood without qualifying or giving examples...Yes - your development was clearly arrested - so are you saying anyone around you has to pay the price for that? Why have you not got help with all your problems? - Why wait until you are 34 and air them all on prime-time TV?

I didn't want to come on the programme - Well you should have stayed home then...

He is wearing his problems/issues like a medal of honour and seems to think that he is therefore excused acceptable behaviour because he is damaged.

The fall out has been spectacular...What vetting procedure? What risk assessments? What a mess...

Last edited by mr rochester; 17-07-2013 at 02:35 PM.
mr rochester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 02:34 PM #69

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
you're not really saying what he did that was so wrong prior to this unfortunate incident that can be put down to too much alcohol!!
Actually he said that his actions on the night were down to alcohol. The rest of it, the cheating and the lying were his natural self
Old 17-07-2013, 02:36 PM #70

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr rochester View Post
Yes - he a clear example of arrested development. His reasons/excuses were pathetic...

I was hungry - erm...you can order food you don't have to cook - so why didn't you eat?

IF I have offended any women I am sorry...why aren't you sorry to everyone unequivocally without exception?

I can't even spend more than an hour with my brother - Oh well that's ok then - you crack on being abusive...

I can't sit around a meal table with other people - Look what happens when you don't eat...

I was drunk...Oh well - that's fine - you are totally excused...

I'd rather other people make their mind up about Hazel - Oh - so you can't even be bothered to give an opinion...or indeed an apology (and by the way an apology after an event like that will not make it OK.)

Intimating he had a difficult childhood without qualifying or giving examples...Yes - your development was clearly arrested - so are you saying anyone around you has to pay the price for that? Why have you not got help with all your problems? - Why wait until you are 34 and air them all on prime-time TV?

I didn't want to come on the programme - Well you should have stayed home then...

He is wearing his problems/issues like a medal of honour and seems to think that he is therefore excused acceptable behaviour because he is damaged.

The fall out has been spectacular...What vetting procedure? What risk assessments? What a mess...
Well said
Old 17-07-2013, 02:58 PM #71

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefln View Post
Actually he said that his actions on the night were down to alcohol. The rest of it, the cheating and the lying were his natural self
Ok..so it's fine for you to take his girlfriends word on wether they were together or not, but not daleys when he says it was having difficulties..if you remember back to the first few nights, daley was actually going to leave because he didnt know what was happening on the gf front....
Old 17-07-2013, 03:40 PM #72
Mr Rocket League

Mr Rocket League

I'm sure he'll sleep soundly tonight knowing you forgive him.

Personally i'm glad he was given the boot and this is from another man. You just cannot act like that, especially in front of millions of people. Alcohol is no excuse, sorry.
Kyle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 03:43 PM #73

Yes cause its a proven scientific fact that alcohol makes you change your basic moral code and behaviour.

Oh no hang on... it isnt at all

Drink just removes inhibitions it does not make nice guys into psychos...

Last edited by RodHull; 17-07-2013 at 03:43 PM.
RodHull is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 03:45 PM #74
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
Yes cause its a proven scientific fact that alcohol makes you change your basic moral code and behaviour.

Oh no hang on... it isnt at all

Drink just removes inhibitions it does not make nice guys into psychos...
His behavior was questionable from the minute he went into that safe house, so unless he was drunk the whole time he was in there, he can't really blame drink

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Niamh.; 17-07-2013 at 03:45 PM.
Old 17-07-2013, 03:45 PM #75
Mr Rocket League

Mr Rocket League

Quote:
Ok..so it's fine for you to take his girlfriends word on wether they were together or not, but not daleys when he says it was having difficulties..if you remember back to the first few nights, daley was actually going to leave because he didnt know what was happening on the gf front....
It's all well and good taking Daley's word for it, but which word? He changed his story several different times so he can't be trusted.
Kyle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
daley, forgive