Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 17-07-2013, 03:16 PM #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by bez87 View Post
Thanks, i mean some of the members here completely disgust me, how they hate someone so much they make it up in their own mind to justify this sort of behaviour that it comes down to the person they hate.

I mean do they live in the real world, seriously if i ran into a night club and pulled someones pants down and ran off, it would be a slap on the wrist and probably a chuckle from the police station and to say don't do it again. yes humilating but for a couple it's nothing but a bit of fun, she probably forgot about the camera's being drunk and the lights off, after 3weeks in their, the camera's are probably at the back of many of there minds by now.

If i told a woman that i may get angry and then choke her and tell her if she didn't respect me then i'd nut her, that would be at least a suspended jail sentence at least, thats the fact.

The whole lads and girls equals thing, it's more common that a lad would just laugh it off and carry on, but a girl is alot more emotional, i'm not being sexiest thats just the real world.
It is ALL so obvious to objective adults. Blind and nonsensical subjectivity abounds and is worrying.
anne666 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 03:17 PM #102

I couldn't stand either of them and at times had to fast forward , they repulsed me.
Old 17-07-2013, 03:21 PM #103

Emma agreed it takes two to tango regarding the flirting, she did not blame Hazel for Daley putting his hands around & her neck & threatening to nut her.
Ellen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 03:25 PM #104

Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi
BB13: Adam

Personally I disliked Hazel and Daley equally.I believe the right outcome was for Hazel to receive a warning and Daley to be removed.
What annoys me is that some Hazel fans seem to think that when someone finds fault in Hazel's behaviour that they must be jealous silly women.
I dislike Jackie more and Jack & Joe probably on a par to Hazel but I'm sure I will never be accused of being a silly jealous woman when it comes to those three

Last edited by lime; 17-07-2013 at 03:25 PM.
lime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 03:25 PM #105
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
CBB 13: Ollie Locke
Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
There was no indecent - or any other kind of assault, apart from when Daley first struck and then put his hands around Hazel's throat aggressively. Seriously... Were you watching a different programme?
She struck him first, and when he grabbed her by the throat she did it straight back to him and she said something along the lines of "do you think I'm intimidated by aggressive men?" meaning no she wasn't she also lifted herself up towards him in so her face was close to his , Livia , woman or man it doesn't matter she was goading him and she experienced the consequences of her actions, surely we all have to be responsible for what we do and with whom and when , had she given him back his cover said okay enough now and not pulled his shorts down none of it would have happened.

What annoys me is you are making women out to be the weaker sex and vulnerable to men and I for one am not. If you own your part in it you are not a victim, and you are making Hazel sound like a victim. I said in one post it's all about perception and I meant that based on life experiences and beliefs, my view point is coloured by my experiences .Just because I think Hazel should take responsibility for her actions does not in any way shape or form mean I side with men or hate her for being gorgeous either.

We have to acknowledge at some level too men have a weakness in their need and desire to procreate and as women we should not use that as leverage and be aware that we have the equipment to bring them to their knees if we like, so again we should take responsibility for our actions .
kistar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 03:25 PM #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
Emma agreed it takes two to tango regarding the flirting, she did not blame Hazel for Daley putting his hands around & her neck & threatening to nut her.
Yes it has come out that, is what she ment, but on the program she was saying it a few times, on the show when they was talking about the incident. whats it got to do with them flirting, people can flirt all the time and not have that happen to them.
bez87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 03:27 PM #107
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kistar View Post
She struck him first, and when he grabbed her by the throat she did it straight back to him and she said something along the lines of "do you think I'm intimidated by aggressive men?" meaning no she wasn't she also lifted herself up towards him in so her face was close to his , Livia , woman or man it doesn't matter she was goading him and she experienced the consequences of her actions, surely we all have to be responsible for what we do and with whom and when , had she given him back his cover said okay enough now and not pulled his shorts down none of it would have happened.

What annoys me is you are making women out to be the weaker sex and vulnerable to men and I for one am not. If you own your part in it you are not a victim, and you are making Hazel sound like a victim. I said in one post it's all about perception and I meant that based on life experiences and beliefs, my view point is coloured by my experiences .Just because I think Hazel should take responsibility for her actions does not in any way shape or form mean I side with men or hate her for being gorgeous either.

We have to acknowledge at some level too men have a weakness in their need and desire to procreate and as women we should not use that as leverage and be aware that we have the equipment to bring them to their knees if we like, so again we should take responsibility for our actions .
Are you kidding me?

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 03:33 PM #108
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Are you kidding me?
no shes not. why cant you have a conversation about this without mocking?
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 03:34 PM #109

Quote:
Yes it has come out that, is what she ment, but on the program she was saying it a few times, on the show when they was talking about the incident. whats it got to do with them flirting, people can flirt all the time and not have that happen to them.
I think she was trying to point out that both were flirting & that they had overstepped the line 50/50 until Daley flipped.
Ellen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 03:34 PM #110
User banned

User banned

Quote:
without having your pants pulled down on national tv you mean? and your penis exposed to millions? remember how the twins reacted to this?
Old 17-07-2013, 03:34 PM #111
User banned

User banned

Quote:
I think she was trying to point out that both were flirting & that they had overstepped the line 50/50 until Daley flipped.
yes true that's what she said and what she meant that was very fair
Old 17-07-2013, 03:35 PM #112
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
no shes not. why cant you have a conversation about this without mocking?
I'm sure she's more than capable of answering for herself, thank you very much.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 17-07-2013, 03:37 PM #113
User banned

User banned

Quote:
oh pardon me all over the place, you never ever interject in other peoples discussion, noooooo of course not
Old 17-07-2013, 03:40 PM #114
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
oh pardon me all over the place, you never ever interject in other peoples discussion, noooooo of course not
That's alright, don't do it again

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 17-07-2013, 03:44 PM #115

Quote:
And she stated her regret for saying that on twitter. Hopeless woman.
Old 17-07-2013, 03:46 PM #116

Quote:

Disagree .
Old 17-07-2013, 03:52 PM #117

Quote:
Are you kidding me?
Sadly not... seems many people still think men are just mindless bags of testosterone waiting to be manipulated by the evil women who ruined the world for everyone by eating the apple in the garden of eden

As for the utter bulls**t about her striking him first, hers was a playful slap, his playful slap was equally fine. It was the choking and pinning her down that crossed the line... massively

And the equally utter bulls**t that she was goading him when he had her pinned, do you people use your eyes and brains at all?? She was scared by then, what was she to do, beg her master for forgiveness. She had only two options at that point, show her weakness by asking him to stop or submitting or front him up and hope he backed off and saw sense.

Sadly it didnt work and he just got worse. When it was stopped by BB she was barely responding anymore and was clearly scared, to the point were she went across the room away from him. Even she said she wasnt sure what happened or why she didnt try to make him look bad at all, if anything she tried to mitigate for him cause she felt bad for her part in it.

Yes she played with fire and got burned, but that doesnt mean the fire should not be put out or stopped. Its fine to have little sympathy for her but it doesnt stop what happened being wrong and totally his fault.
Old 17-07-2013, 03:53 PM #118

Quote:

But thats not the whole story and you say you have a view point which is coloured by your experiences. Then you would take into account that he has become controlling over the last couple of days, and that it was Daley who demanded Hazel come in and go to sleep "like a good little girl".

Daley said he couldn't sleep until she was in bed, yet he had been in bed for awhile before she came in, she asked why he wasn't in her bed and he said he didn't want to blah blah, the conversation then turned that Daley said she should come over to him, so this in turn signals a response for something in Hazel, she was giddy from the booze and nicked his quilt in a playful many, for him to come over, this was not the case and Daley turned,

Hazel slapped his bum playfully, but he smacked her arse in a alot more aggressive manner, She never said anything about intimidated, she said she can handle an aggressive man, but in a sexual tease sort of tone of voice, you could tell she wanted it to be a sexual flirtatious sort of thing.

The moment when she realises that this could be getting abit out of hand and in that instance when she should of thought enough enough, instead is ups her game by pulling his pants down because she is still abit well he still may be flirting, before this moment tho she did just ask him for a hug to try and calm the situation down, it was a mistake she pulled his pants down but a mistake was all it was. After this she goes quiet and she turns to the side and allows him to get the quilt at this moment she has defused herself from it and wants nothing more to do with it, but he takes the quilt and then goes back, and at this point he tries to hold her hands down she grabs him to try and get him off, yes by the throat, but he puts his hand on her throat and tells her to respect her elders otherwise he will nut her.

So at no point in any of this, Hazel signals the behaviour that Daley portrays. Yes at the beginning of it, she encourages it, but i believe that Hazel has the impression that this is roleplay. she stops as soon as it's gone to far and he isn't showing any signs that this is for sexual preference.
bez87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 03:59 PM #119
Banned

Favourites (more):
Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
No I'm not kidding , I don't go round shoving my boobs into guys faces if I know they have a girlfriend , i don't do it generally to be honest , if I was giving a guy a hug and he got an erection he clearly didn't want I would move away and laugh and be a bit embarressed I wouldn't do it again and again and again and a bloody gain.I would also be sensitive to the fact that in the big brother house guys are not having sex and they may not be able to relieve themselves , there fore making sure I didn't make them ache with a great big bulge in their shorts because that would be cruel .
Old 17-07-2013, 04:04 PM #120
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
No I'm not kidding , I don't go round shoving my boobs into guys faces if I know they have a girlfriend , i don't do it generally to be honest , if I was giving a guy a hug and he got an erection he clearly didn't want I would move away and laugh and be a bit embarressed I wouldn't do it again and again and again and a bloody gain.I would also be sensitive to the fact that in the big brother house guys are not having sex and they may not be able to relieve themselves , there fore making sure I didn't make them ache with a great big bulge in their shorts because that would be cruel .
They way you phrased it in you last post sounded to me a bit insulting towards men, that they're morons who think with their dicks and can't be held accountable for their actions if a pair of boobs come into view.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 17-07-2013, 04:04 PM #121
Banned

Favourites (more):
Banned

Favourites (more):

Men are designed to pro create , they have an innate desire , they don't ask for it just turns up and if they don't deal with it that desire gets bigger literally! and more distracting, so surely as women we need to understand that and not make it worse for them? Let them deal with it however don't shove your boobies in an already horny mans face and then laugh at him when he finds it tricky to handle. Self awareness and aware of yourself in relation to the world.Simple
Old 17-07-2013, 04:10 PM #122
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
Sadly not... seems many people still think men are just mindless bags of testosterone waiting to be manipulated by the evil women who ruined the world for everyone by eating the apple in the garden of eden

As for the utter bulls**t about her striking him first, hers was a playful slap, his playful slap was equally fine. It was the choking and pinning her down that crossed the line... massively

And the equally utter bulls**t that she was goading him when he had her pinned, do you people use your eyes and brains at all?? She was scared by then, what was she to do, beg her master for forgiveness. She had only two options at that point, show her weakness by asking him to stop or submitting or front him up and hope he backed off and saw sense.

Sadly it didnt work and he just got worse. When it was stopped by BB she was barely responding anymore and was clearly scared, to the point were she went across the room away from him. Even she said she wasnt sure what happened or why she didnt try to make him look bad at all, if anything she tried to mitigate for him cause she felt bad for her part in it.

Yes she played with fire and got burned, but that doesnt mean the fire should not be put out or stopped. Its fine to have little sympathy for her but it doesnt stop what happened being wrong and totally his fault.
Exactly.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 17-07-2013, 04:11 PM #123
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Men are designed to pro create , they have an innate desire , they don't ask for it just turns up and if they don't deal with it that desire gets bigger literally! and more distracting, so surely as women we need to understand that and not make it worse for them? Let them deal with it however don't shove your boobies in an already horny mans face and then laugh at him when he finds it tricky to handle. Self awareness and aware of yourself in relation to the world.Simple
Oh please

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 17-07-2013, 04:12 PM #124
Banned

Favourites (more):
Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
They way you phrased it in you last post sounded to me a bit insulting towards men, that they're morons who think with their dicks and can't be held accountable for their actions if a pair of boobs come into view.
Other people on here would like to think my post means I always see things from a mans perceptive so like I said it's all about perception, I have great respect for both genres .
Old 18-07-2013, 02:08 PM #125

Quote:
Dear God !!!!!! What kind of men do you know ????

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
agreed, bbots, blaming, emma, hazel, it takes 2 to tangowas