Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 18-07-2013, 04:28 PM #176
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PInternet View Post
I think the real problem here is that many people who post on "Big Brother" forums are possibly a tad prudish and haven't experienced anything like this in real life. The same people who have sex once a month in missionary position for 3 minutes and then roll over and go to sleep and consider that normalcy. I guess it's difficult to be able to identify sexual tension if you've never had it. There's plenty of couples that playfight and choke each other and say "threatening" things to each other without having to sit down and set boundaries beforehand. Some people live in the moment.

If some of you sincerely think that Daley was trying to kill Hazel over a duvet cover, then I just don't know what say. She pulled down his pants; she responded to all of his "threats" with sexual innuendo and goaded him on at every turn. Was he supposed to think that they weren't playing and she wasn't liking it when all of her actions were sexual banter/advances; especially given their history over the past weeks? Not at a single point did she ask him to stop. If Big Brother hadn't called him to the diary room, they probably would have ended up having sex. Again, when he said "I'll finish you"; something that's been put out as one of his "threats", she replied "I bet I'll finish you quicker". That definitely sounds like something that someone feeling threatened would say. Not to mention, that they both knew that they were being filmed and were in a live TV studio with plenty of other people and that there would be intervention before anything criminal happened.

Let's also not forget the fact that after this whole debacle, she spent the whole night sleeping in the same room as him, talking, etc. And for some of you to bring out "Battered Woman's Syndrome" as a defense of that is just horrendous. That's not something that occurs acutely but rather through long chronic abuse in which the woman gains dependence and fears the loss of her partner more than being abused. This is not the type of relationship Hazel and Daley had, nor were they even in a real relationship at all.
You won't get far on here posting sensible accounts!
Old 20-07-2013, 05:59 AM #177

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Aaron

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
They never even slept together
Bondage play does not occur solely during actual sex acts. It also happens as foreplay to stimulate both partners.

Quote:
it certainly wasn't leading up to them having sex
Put up a poll asking where the interaction would have gone had BB not intervened. Several people on here have already said it was foreplay/leading to sex.

Quote:
Daley admitted that he was annoyed and drink fueled
Yes he was quite annoyed when Hazel was outside talking to Charlie and he wanted to get to sleep. When Hazel came in she quickly turned that into flirting with all her talk about cuddles and him being 'rude' for not giving her a cuddle. If a man had behaved like that to a woman he could be charged with sexual harrasment. Not to mention all the other flirting behaviour she demonstrated after that. She got a reaction out of him alright stealing the duvet but once again she made it VERY clearly sexual by pulling down his boxers. He was turned on, not angry.

Quote:
so I think we can safely say that it wasn't "consentual bondage 'play'"
YOU can safely say whatever you want. You are entitled to your opinion and this is a well moderated forum. I can safely say I disagree with your conclusion.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
daley, defends