Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 27-07-2013, 01:45 PM #51

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dan
The Apprentice 2013: Alex

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08marsh View Post
He was already aware of her flirting getting out of hand and warned her about it.

Has no bearing on the incident in the safe house though.

Like someone else said, he knows her a hell of a lot better than we do. No edited 5 minute clip is going to dramatically change his opinions.

If he's going to watch any of it back, I'd hope it would be the unedited live feed segments, which show the full nature of both Hazel and Daley's frame of minds.
None of the Haters on here are interested in the whole story! Everyone knows she was over the top with the flirting,but so many people seem to feel that that justifies Daley's actions,which most people with more than one braincell knows it doesn't. None of the Haters seem to have seen the unedited version,and have no interest in checking it out,in case it might interfere with their continued hating!?!
Seanbon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 01:48 PM #52
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bez87 View Post
I love the whole once he knows all the details lol, he's a detective once he knows every detail he will see it for what every civilized humna being would see it for.

Daley has a girlfriend he is back with her, god only knows but she was waiting behind the scenes when he had his interview :S

Daley told Hazel that his girlfriend had finished him just before he went into the house so he kept it secret and kept up the presence he was with his girlfriend, and that his girlfriend had said they will talk afterwards. take into consideration that Daley has been known to cheat and lie in the passed before hand.

Hazel did not go near for 2 weeks, Daley and Hazel became friends, Daley flirted first and signaled he liked her first, he then gave his story, she had become close to him being in a house 24/7 with him, it's bound to happen with opposite sex's. they both played along.

Once in the safe house, Daley changed he became very controlling, anyone can see this in 2 conversations he had with her, one where he was telling her what type of woman he liked and how he liked the natural look and really forced this onto Hazel going into the shower, and when he told her how much she should wear before going out. these 2 conversations show me they is a dark side to Daley, Nothing i have seen from Hazley hadn't done anything out of the ordinary a typical socialite girl wouldn't of done.

The night of the situation, Daley Demanded she came in from the garden and go to sleep, he had already been in there for an hour or so and claimed he couldn't sleep, since the night before they shared a bed, Hazel asked if he was coming in her bed, he said no and if she wanted a cuddle she should come over there, they played a little with each other, and in that playfulness she tuck the cover, he became angry over this and Hazel was still in a playful mood, (they had both been drinking) they both didn't know the time, they both didn't know the camera's and the live stream was happening, Daley threatened Hazel a few times with Hazel thinking it was just playful and his way.

THIS IS NOT A WORK PLACE INCIDENT, THIS FACTOR ALONE CANNOT BE USED AT ALL IN THE FACT OF THE SHORTS PULLING. this is 2 people who had been flirting for over a week and had done something the night before, in Hazels eyes this was signifying what she wanted which was probably what they both got the night before, not the greatest thing to do in the situation but if the situation played out then no one would even care, Daley threatened her again, and held her arms down and her throat Hazel did the same with the throat but playfully as she was smiling throughout Daley was very Evil in the eyes and you could tell what he ment by all of this, he threatened to headbutt her and bb stepped.

Thats the whole story, not at any part does Hazel deserve all this hate. the crazy thing is Daley started it all and is the cheat and yet he has non of the hate :S

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 01:52 PM #53

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I love the whole once he knows all the details lol, he's a detective once he knows every detail he will see it for what every civilized humna being would see it for.

Daley has a girlfriend he is back with her, god only knows but she was waiting behind the scenes when he had his interview :S

Daley told Hazel that his girlfriend had finished him just before he went into the house so he kept it secret and kept up the presence he was with his girlfriend, and that his girlfriend had said they will talk afterwards. take into consideration that Daley has been known to cheat and lie in the passed before hand.

Hazel did not go near for 2 weeks, Daley and Hazel became friends, Daley flirted first and signaled he liked her first, he then gave his story, she had become close to him being in a house 24/7 with him, it's bound to happen with opposite sex's. they both played along.

Once in the safe house, Daley changed he became very controlling, anyone can see this in 2 conversations he had with her, one where he was telling her what type of woman he liked and how he liked the natural look and really forced this onto Hazel going into the shower, and when he told her how much she should wear before going out. these 2 conversations show me they is a dark side to Daley, Nothing i have seen from Hazley hadn't done anything out of the ordinary a typical socialite girl wouldn't of done.

The night of the situation, Daley Demanded she came in from the garden and go to sleep, he had already been in there for an hour or so and claimed he couldn't sleep, since the night before they shared a bed, Hazel asked if he was coming in her bed, he said no and if she wanted a cuddle she should come over there, they played a little with each other, and in that playfulness she tuck the cover, he became angry over this and Hazel was still in a playful mood, (they had both been drinking) they both didn't know the time, they both didn't know the camera's and the live stream was happening, Daley threatened Hazel a few times with Hazel thinking it was just playful and his way.

THIS IS NOT A WORK PLACE INCIDENT, THIS FACTOR ALONE CANNOT BE USED AT ALL IN THE FACT OF THE SHORTS PULLING. this is 2 people who had been flirting for over a week and had done something the night before, in Hazels eyes this was signifying what she wanted which was probably what they both got the night before, not the greatest thing to do in the situation but if the situation played out then no one would even care, Daley threatened her again, and held her arms down and her throat Hazel did the same with the throat but playfully as she was smiling throughout Daley was very Evil in the eyes and you could tell what he ment by all of this, he threatened to headbutt her and bb stepped.

Thats the whole story, not at any part does Hazel deserve all this hate. the crazy thing is Daley started it all and is the cheat and yet he has non of the hate :S
Well said,but the Haters won't listen!!
Old 27-07-2013, 01:54 PM #54

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard View Post
It was the truth but not the WHOLE truth. As a former cop, Dan will be very aware of the difference!
What did she leave out??
Old 27-07-2013, 01:56 PM #55

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
you know the world is bad, when us lads can go around and sh*g anything what moves and get praise for it and when a woman does it, she is a sl*t, and a man can go and cheat but don't worry it can be justified and boys will be boys, yet a woman does it and she is the scum of the earth. a man has a girlfriend convinces another woman who finds him attractive that he is pretty much single and do what he wants, and she falls for it, she is branded a homewrecker, even that it's the lads fault and if the girl had a boyfriend and this happened the woman would be called a sl*t and can never be trusted again.

Crazy
Old 27-07-2013, 01:58 PM #56

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Lauren

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanbon View Post
What did she leave out??
The bit where attractive women are never allowed to flirt, it makes them disliked by certain sections of the public!
Old 27-07-2013, 02:06 PM #57

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefln View Post
The bit where attractive women are never allowed to flirt, it makes them disliked by certain sections of the public!
I don't think she was aware of this rule!! I hope it doesn't become compulsory in the real world,as I live in hope that someday a beautiful woman will flirt with me!?!?!
Old 27-07-2013, 02:09 PM #58
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefln View Post
how would you react if someone tried to steal your lover on live tv 24 hours a day ....oh and how would you react if someone forcibly pulled down your knickers against your wishes on live tv or in a public place?
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 02:09 PM #59
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanbon View Post
I don't think she was aware of this rule!! I hope it doesn't become compulsory in the real world,as I live in hope that someday a beautiful woman will flirt with me!?!?!
yea then she will cheat on you and humliliate you...enjoy
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 02:09 PM #60
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

I'd also like Dan to clear up if Daley had said he was in a relationship or not. Daleys relationship status is the basis for much of the hate yet Wolfy and Jackie Travers haven't said much on their visits to BOTS.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 02:21 PM #61

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
yea then she will cheat on you and humliliate you...enjoy
You need to have a lie down in a darkened room,if you're being serious?!? If on the other-hand this is your only hobby,God love you!!
Old 27-07-2013, 02:23 PM #62

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
how would you react if someone tried to steal your lover on live tv 24 hours a day ....oh and how would you react if someone forcibly pulled down your knickers against your wishes on live tv or in a public place?
I think any mature person in a relationship knows that if your partner goes on national tv, lies about your relationship, comes onto someone, then keeps the flirting up, then threatens them with volience, then your relationship isnt as strong as you thought it was.

And I know what im talking about, 20 years with the same person. And I know its not the single person that is responsible for your problems. If you are in a relationship you are a team. Its your responsibility to make it work. Not random strangers.

And if you challenge the above statement, then you havent got a notion what being in a relationship really means.
Old 27-07-2013, 04:02 PM #63

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
Hazel explained what had happened to Dan anyway even admitting what she had done wrong aswell as telling him about her getting a warning.

Theres nothing to expose hes a good judge of character and has been living with her for 6 weeks and last night listed off all the qualities he liked about her.

He knows her far better than any of us on this forum who bash the girl and he and her will be friends for a long time I think.

Nothing to expose, he has his own mind and his opinion wont be changed by an episode of BB which was thrown together.
Excellent post Daniel couldnt agree with you more
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 04:03 PM #64

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You really have this crazy hatred for Hazel don't you the truth lol.

I've still to hear why and any true valid reasoning
Glad others have notices it bez. Its really really vicious
Old 27-07-2013, 04:09 PM #65

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

A BRILLIANT POST BEZ. I couldnt agree with you more.
Old 27-07-2013, 04:12 PM #66

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
shes been a prize dickhead too....when she violated him she should have been called to the DR immediately....just as a man would have been in that exact situation
You are fighting a very losing battle to make people dislike or hate Hazel the truth. You no doubt have people who support your views but the Hazel tide is turning and its turning more in her favour. And people have now seen just how many Hazel threads and posts you have put on here. We are all entitled to dislike housemates it would be boring if we all liked the same people but we need to back up our dislike with valid reasons and yours arent washing with most of us sorry
Old 27-07-2013, 09:28 PM #67

Quote:
There was no "stealing", Daley willingly engaged with Hazel, confessed he liked her and flirted with her.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 11:04 PM #68

Quote:
I agree its time these women treated men with more respect this isn't the 1950s men have feelings and rights too

I'm sorry, are you serious?
Speedster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 11:30 PM #69

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
BB14: Dexter

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
BB14: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBlaze View Post
Dan can watch it himself and see Hazels a slag