Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Old 02-02-2007, 02:00 PM #26

Quote:
Originally posted by GRiT
Quote:
Originally posted by ttw

All the papers care about is money, and the way they get money is from giving the readers what they want, if the readers did not want to hear about Jade they would not hear about her.

The reason they are all on front pages still is because people still want to read about them.
It's the other way around. If they didn't write about them nobody would be interested. Take the P*ki comment. A week ago it wasn't that big a deal, now you can't read an article without it being mentioned. If we hadn't read about the comment then nobody would have been interested in it. I think these celebrities are the same kind of deal. if we don't read about them we wouldn't be interested in them
So ur saying. If Jade cancelled her PR team. The papers would stop writing about her. If she went to the priory the papers would not be able to find out and even if they did, they wouldnt put it in their paper?
ttw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:01 PM #27

It's been about 2 hours now since we have heard anything. There must be a press release soon! (lol)
Mrluvaluva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:09 PM #28
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Quote:
Originally posted by ttw

So ur saying. If Jade cancelled her PR team. The papers would stop writing about her. If she went to the priory the papers would not be able to find out and even if they did, they wouldnt put it in their paper?
Yes.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:44 PM #29

oh Goody! Next week she'll be all cured!

I said it once and I will say it again. Jack, for all his dumbness said it best to Jade around the 3 or 4 min mark of her yelling session at shilpa regarding the cubes. He looked directly at her and said "Jade stop acting like a psycho!" God, I bet she wishes she would have listened!

That's REALLY how she was acting, like a psycho.
rayofsunshine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 03:55 PM #30

Quote:
Originally posted by GRiT
I applaude Jade for getting anger management, if she is actually getting it. Don't you think we're hearing just a bit too much about Jade's therapy? Why doesn't she just get on with it and tell us about it later. On the other hand Shilpa's getting an amazing amount of publicity, I wonder that any kind of factor on why we're gettin so much detail about Jade's therapy?
Her agents PR crew are putting out story after story of her "therapy" and "rehabilitation" - it keeps changing, and theres a simple reason why.

So far every scheme hasn't been bought by the GBP and has been ripped apart for the scam it is.

They'll keep coming up with new variants until one appears to be working in persuading the public that she's a nice "cured" person, then they'll run with it .
spacebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 04:20 PM #31

Quote:
Originally posted by ttw
Quote:
Originally posted by Ruth
I don't want to know what she has to say. I'm not buying any magazines with her picture on it, because I don't want to read it. Don't get me wrong - I hope she sorts herself out, and I hope she can have a happy life. But she herself has said that her time in the spotlight is over. So why does she insist on trying to stay in the spotlight?

And the truth is - if she wanted to do all this stuff privately, she could. It is so obviously the work of her PR team which is the reason we keep hearing about all the help she is getting.
Tell me this, if you were accused of being a racist and a bullying, and it was a world wide story, would you honestly just hide away, or would you want people to know you are trying to change?
Well for a start, I would never behave the way Jade did, so I sincerely hope that I would never be accused of those things.

I might make one statement, but I certainly would not keep appearing on every single tv show possible, to reiterate time and time again how sorry I am. The more she says it, the more insincere it seems.
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jade, temper, working