Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB12 Celebrity Big Brother 12 started 22nd August 2013 and was won by Charlotte Crosby.

Discuss here.

Old 31-08-2013, 02:43 PM #51
Platinum Member

Platinum Member

Luke A was transgendered. He won his series of BB.
CaudleHalbard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 02:49 PM #52

Favourites (more):
CBB 12: Abz Love
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
CBB 12: Abz Love
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jegmeister View Post
You see this is what is making me put Lauren as one of my most disliked Celeb HMs of all time. The constant accusation of bullying and victim playing that she indulges in. She is a narcissistic manipulator - the fact she is transgender is neither here nor there. I intensely dislike her personality and no amount of guilt-tripping from her, the posters or the public about her past or her sexuality will make me change that.

You are the only person to make sense.
EatMyFlan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 05:01 PM #53

Favourites:
CBB 12: Courtney Stodden

Favourites:
CBB 12: Courtney Stodden

Yes she is.

Lauren does need to go, sadly it's vote to save unless you prepare a ton of money, she will probably make to the final.

Lauren behavior in the house is good example why a vote to evict works.

Last edited by waylander1973; 31-08-2013 at 05:02 PM.
waylander1973 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 05:34 PM #54

Ron wanted to nom her for eviction.....he gave some stupid reason why.....but we all know the real reason he wanted her out.

Now he's out and she's still flouncing around the house in chiffon & heels.

Good for her!
jonny123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 08:24 PM #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny123 View Post
Ron wanted to nom her for eviction.....he gave some stupid reason why.....but we all know the real reason he wanted her out.
He wanted
her out as he could see what many of us can now see, which is playing the victim.
Waynoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 08:45 PM #56
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi

Banned

Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi

Lauren is the best one in there and the public decided by voting to keep her in. Well done Lauren!
Johnnyuk123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 08:53 PM #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
No, of course she is not playing the victim. The behaviour of the crowd towards her shows the bigotry towards transgendered people; it's not just brain dead chavs like them that at heart when shove comes to push as Ron said but it's really push comes to shove that are against transgendered people or of course anyone who is different and doesn't conform.

Even those who make out they are OK with transgendered people secretly are very uncomfortable with them because they are different.Lauren has told us she had something thrown through her window.I myself am transgender, hence, partly why my username is so coded and why I don't show my picture.

Lauren has good reason for finding it hard to trust anyone and it is no surprise when anyone is horrible towards her or when uneducated people in the crowd (most in the public don't have a clue about transgendered people and throw their opinions around and don't make the effort to research it or read up on it).

I myself when I have been out appearing female in public have been surrounded by gangs,have had one person come up as close as she could to my face trying to force me to speak male to reveal myself to her, I caught light of my wig with my cigarette because of it, I've had abuse hurled at me as I passed a group of guys in street playing football that lived across from me, then one night they tried to break my door down, then another trans person I know had a petrol bomb dropped through her letter box, and luckily she saw it in time so as it didn't set light to the rest of her house.

So the bigotry against transgendered people because they are different is very real.You must know yourselves that anyone who was different and didn't conform and fit in with the crowd at school were the ones who were bullied.It carries on but more secretly but the true feelings of many come out when push comes to shove in adult hood too, anyone who is different gets abuse, and as transgendered people are the newest different thing on the block they get the most abuse.

So of course Lauren isn't playing the victim. She knows and keeps being proved correct how nasty most people truly are at heart towards transgendered people.
I once knew a transgendered person and can confirm that almost everythlng you wrote about happened to her also. What saddens me is that cowards find it so easy to gang up on those who are different, yet fail to see in their need for violent abuse; it's the victim who usually has the strength and courage which they lack.

The overiding memory I have of the person that I once knew, is being impressed by her determination to be who she knew she was, despite ignorant
and violent scum thinking they had the right to abuse her with their hatred and intolerence.
Old 31-08-2013, 10:29 PM #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrluvaluva View Post
No. I think she's lived a very sheltered life and is very naive. She's not malicious. She gets her point across without calling people names etc. I think her parents have kept her child-like and that shows through. She's out of her comfort zone, quite possibly deluded in some respects, but I think a bit of a confidence boost and encouragement could help her.
Lauren was a big part of BB 2 years ago...giving her opinion of the housemates as a regular guest. She was very opinionated....hardly a character who lives a solitary life with her mum dad and 2 brothers plus cats and has no part in the outside world. She is a sad person who has found it hard to fit in in everyday life...but then has made herself well known for being an eccentric. Now she is trying to win with the sympathy factor and it doesnt wash with me.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 10:35 PM #59

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):

I didn't see a sympathy vote, I saw her cleaning the house, which was also entertaining.
Old 31-08-2013, 10:37 PM #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by angbobs View Post
I think she is playing the victim big time. I also think Emma Willis and BBOTs are bigging her up all the time because she worked for them. She was ruthless on there and had no problem being very nasty and quite vocal about the housemates and now she is trying to come over as all sweet.
Exactly...had she not been so bitchy as a reviewer on BBBOTS a couple of years ago I might have fallen for it....now she is playing the victim...she knows how to play the game and it does not wash with me.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:36 AM #61

Would love her to go,her ego is getting out of control
Old 02-09-2013, 03:21 PM #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Lauren was a big part of BB 2 years ago...giving her opinion of the housemates as a regular guest. She was very opinionated....hardly a character who lives a solitary life with her mum dad and 2 brothers plus cats and has no part in the outside world. She is a sad person who has found it hard to fit in in everyday life...but then has made herself well known for being an eccentric. Now she is trying to win with the sympathy factor and it doesnt wash with me.
Yeah, I am aware of those facts. I know of some of her other TV work, and some of her life stories. I can recall seeing her as the child prodigy on Wogan and the ensuing media fuss, and some of the progression through her life. I think she has been somewhat smothered by her parents and has had an unusual upbringing which has contributed to her eccentricity. I am not sure about her trying to win sympathy from people though. I think that's just the way she is.
Mrluvaluva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:01 PM #63

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Stephen Bear
CBB15: Nadia Sawalha

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Stephen Bear
CBB15: Nadia Sawalha

Let's face it. Lauren was outrageously sexist and misogynistic towards Courtney, tried to poison/murder her and has left a poo on the toilet seat. It's time people stopped seeing her as a victim, however tragic her looks
Deebo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:22 PM #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
Let's face it. Lauren was outrageously sexist and misogynistic towards Courtney, tried to poison/murder her and has left a poo on the toilet seat. It's time people stopped seeing her as a victim, however tragic her looks
A bit dramatic that isnt it
Old 02-09-2013, 04:41 PM #65
Lion Queen

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
I'm a Celeb 2012: David Haye
Lion Queen

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: David Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
No, of course she is not playing the victim. The behaviour of the crowd towards her shows the bigotry towards transgendered people; it's not just brain dead chavs like them that at heart when shove comes to push as Ron said but it's really push comes to shove that are against transgendered people or of course anyone who is different and doesn't conform.

Even those who make out they are OK with transgendered people secretly are very uncomfortable with them because they are different.Lauren has told us she had something thrown through her window.I myself am transgender, hence, partly why my username is so coded and why I don't show my picture.

Lauren has good reason for finding it hard to trust anyone and it is no surprise when anyone is horrible towards her or when uneducated people in the crowd (most in the public don't have a clue about transgendered people and throw their opinions around and don't make the effort to research it or read up on it).

I myself when I have been out appearing female in public have been surrounded by gangs,have had one person come up as close as she could to my face trying to force me to speak male to reveal myself to her, I caught light of my wig with my cigarette because of it, I've had abuse hurled at me as I passed a group of guys in street playing football that lived across from me, then one night they tried to break my door down, then another trans person I know had a petrol bomb dropped through her letter box, and luckily she saw it in time so as it didn't set light to the rest of her house.

So the bigotry against transgendered people because they are different is very real.You must know yourselves that anyone who was different and didn't conform and fit in with the crowd at school were the ones who were bullied.It carries on but more secretly but the true feelings of many come out when push comes to shove in adult hood too, anyone who is different gets abuse, and as transgendered people are the newest different thing on the block they get the most abuse.

So of course Lauren isn't playing the victim. She knows and keeps being proved correct how nasty most people truly are at heart towards transgendered people.
I'm really sorry to hear you have suffered abuse for being who you are, some people are very small minded and cruel. I don't actually agree though with what you say about people who are ok with transgendered people are indeed uncomfortable deep down, it sounds like you are accusing many people of being pretentious and that is not necessarily the case and a little unfair of you to come to that conclusion about everyone. I would be comfortable with anyone be they straight, gay, transgendered, cross dresser etc, as long as people treat me with the respect that they themselves would like then I would be fine with anyone, we are all human beings after all. I do see where you are coming from though, unfortunately there is still a lot of ignorance and small mindedness around, I do however believe as time is going on because of the education of equality and diversity in modern day times people are becoming more and more accepting. I think some, note I say some, transgendered, gay, ethnic minorities could quite possibly blame everything that goes wrong in their lives on the fact that they are 'different' and it could be that perhaps it is their own attitude that may cause the bigotry. I do hope you have plenty of people around you that care about you, family and friends are the only people that matter,. Hold your head up high and be who you want to be, stay around positive people and you will find happiness.

Me

Last edited by Tozzie; 02-09-2013 at 04:43 PM.
Tozzie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:47 PM #66

Tonight has confirmed I was right. Shes playing the victim.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:50 PM #67
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

The monologue in the bedroom proves that.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:59 PM #68

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

It was an entertaining victim, I still enjoyed it.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:09 PM #69

Favourites:

Favourites:

That bedroom scene was painful. Tres bizarre.
DanaC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:14 PM #70

Favourites:
BB13: Deana

Favourites:
BB13: Deana

shes milking the no friends bull big time and the fact they must like her or its cause of way she is, sad
Old 02-09-2013, 09:35 PM #71
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason

She is starting to get on my nerves.
Razor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:39 PM #72
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

I'm not sure she's playing the victim. I think she's damaged. Her gender and the associated issues are just the tip of the iceberg, I reckon. I really do worry for her mental health.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:39 PM #73

Watching her tonight on the HL show talking to her picture , was absolutely playing the victim and milking it for all it's worth.

Last edited by erinp5; 02-09-2013 at 09:40 PM.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:48 PM #74

Laurens desperation when nominations were being announced was uncomfortable to watch.
The only time a half smile appeared was when she herself was shown giving her reasons for nominating Louie.
The only thing that can stimulate her is being on camera and film.
I believe they are going to have to drag her out of that house kicking and screaming, or under sedation.
LANDROVER is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:03 PM #75

Lauren was clearly playing the game talking to the picture in the bedroom. It appears she knows exactly how to play the public.
jscoo47 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
lauren, playing, victim