Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 15-12-2013, 10:04 PM #76
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I mistakenly started to write my answer in your post. Some Jews still haven't mastered reading and writing apparently.
How many years did you say you'd been at it?
Old 15-12-2013, 10:05 PM #77
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyFingeringTim View Post
How many years did you say you'd been at it?
Hey... we can count.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 10:25 PM #78
It's lacroix darling

Favourites (more):
BB12: Heaven
UBB: Makosi

It's lacroix darling

Favourites (more):
BB12: Heaven
UBB: Makosi

It irritates me when fanatics of any religion attempt to ram their societal views down the throats of others.

As many problems as alcohol may cause, it's been a part of western culture for thousands of years. People need their vices sometimes, and to snatch that away due to the supposed teachings of some metaphysical being is preposterous.

And if these individuals disliked the liberal availability of alcohol so much, then surely Saudi Arabia with its hardline enforcement of Sharia would be a much more appropriate place for them to live in anyways.

Last edited by Niall; 15-12-2013 at 10:28 PM.
Niall is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 10:46 PM #79
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niall View Post
It irritates me when fanatics of any religion attempt to ram their societal views down the throats of others.

As many problems as alcohol may cause, it's been a part of western culture for thousands of years. People need their vices sometimes, and to snatch that away due to the supposed teachings of some metaphysical being is preposterous.

And if these individuals disliked the liberal availability of alcohol so much, then surely Saudi Arabia with its hardline enforcement of Sharia would be a much more appropriate place for them to live in anyways.
People had been brewing and fermenting, if not distilling, alcohol long before they invented their various Deities,

Last edited by fingers; 15-12-2013 at 10:47 PM.
fingers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-12-2013, 12:45 PM #80

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
It needs to be made illegal
and lock them up for a day.
No.......these people are religious fanatics/extremists there is only one way to deal with people like this and that is to send them away from this Country.

If they won't go and want to continue to preach their vile messages of Hatred then I think its time to follow the examples of some of our other European neighbours and just open fire...first with plastic/rubber bullets and if they STILL don't get the message then brake out the live ammo.......

I think a couple of rounds of live ammo and the message will finally hit home....!!!!
Old 21-12-2013, 01:10 PM #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niall View Post

Exactly - but some just want it all their way. They want to reap the benefits this country has to offer, but attempt to enforce their own religious crap on the rest of us. They think that if they push hard enough we will eventually give in. Well we aren't all scared, naive lefties and they will not get their way.
sassysocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-12-2013, 02:00 PM #82
Z

Z

I can never take it seriously when I hear about Muslims raging over people drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes, having casual sex and taking drugs because I went to school with quite a few Muslim boys who were notorious for doing all of the aforementioned activities and then turning around and condemning other people for doing the same. I've just never taken such rants seriously ever since; people will do these things regardless of what their religion tells them to and anyone pretending otherwise is in denial.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-12-2013, 02:27 PM #83
User banned

User banned

^You'd be shocked if you came to East London, the Muslims (particularly Bengali people) are even worse. Loads of the girls get their hair out and dye them blonde/brown and wear extensions and slap on so much make up that they don't even look like Muslims, they smoke/are SERIOUSLY bitchy and rowdy/sleep around (with other bengali boys) and they hide it from their parents. There was a muslim girl in my year who got pregnant at 15. And a lot of the boys take drugs and drink

It's not even a new thing my brother left secondary school ten years ago and he says it was the same, he's guilty with getting with a lot of girls himself including someone who was white. It's always been happening in secondary schools a lot of these people start to change once they reach their 20s

Last edited by Me. I Am Salman; 21-12-2013 at 02:29 PM.
Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-12-2013, 02:38 PM #84
Z

Z

I'd say most young people in the UK break fundamental rules of their religion on a regular basis, whether they're Christians, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs... I hate people trying to shove their views down your throats - whether they are religious views; people trying to mob you in the street to donate to charity... all of it annoys me. Leave me alone and I'll leave you alone.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
demand, drink, east, evil, london, muslim, protestors, restaurants, selling, shops, stop