Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2013 [S10] Series 10 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor with judges Gary, Sharon, Nicole and Louis was broadcast August - December 2013. Sam Bailey was the winner.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-12-2013, 02:58 PM #1
charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Default X Factor 2013 winner Sam Bailey wants to get away from the spotlight already

X Factor winner Sam Bailey has revealed she’s already planning to get away from her new found fame.

Just a week after winning the show, Sam hopes to take a well deserved break away from the spotlight here in the UK.

The 36-year-old told the Daily Mirror newspaper how she hoped to treat her husband Craig after almost three months away, taking part in the live shows in London.

“I know it’s been tough for him. I have some making up to do,” she explained. “He deserves to be treated so I’m going to take him shopping and buy him loads of really nice clothes, which I’ve always wanted to do.

“We’re going away just after Christmas, somewhere where I won’t be recognised, to spend some time together.”

Speaking to the tabloid today, Sam insisted however she won’t be splashing out too much, having so far only indulged herself by buying a handbag… and hiring an accountant.

Dismissing the idea that she was set to scoop £1 million off the show and her newly signed record deal, Sam laughed: “If it was, I’d be out there looking for that new house.

“I’m excited I’ve finally got a Louis Vuitton bag that’s not from Turkey. But I’ve never really had money to spend before, so I’m going to get the things I’ve always wanted and the rest is going to be used to extend our house.”

The down to earth mum added: “I’m still going to carry on shopping for clothes in Primark and New Look.”
Marcus. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2013, Sam Bailey, spotlight, winner, x factor