Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 24-01-2014, 05:45 PM #1
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

Agreed.

The other HMs have all bared their soul - warts and all - which is exactly what you want to see as a BB viewer.

Ollie and Sam have treated this like a professional reality tv job and are like two ghosts in the house compared to the others.

When they talk about their 'feelings' for each other i have never seen such insincere emptiness in people's eyes before.

Ollie has a bit more soul to him. I believe he had real warmth for Lionel and was genuinely a bit upset last night with his speech. But he is still 'at work' 24/7 in that house.

But Sam is cold as ice and gives nothing away. She expects to sail through to the final as if it;s her divine right.

Linda actually deserves to finish above Sam.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 06:34 PM #2
Z

Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
Agreed.

The other HMs have all bared their soul - warts and all - which is exactly what you want to see as a BB viewer.

Ollie and Sam have treated this like a professional reality tv job and are like two ghosts in the house compared to the others.

When they talk about their 'feelings' for each other i have never seen such insincere emptiness in people's eyes before.

Ollie has a bit more soul to him. I believe he had real warmth for Lionel and was genuinely a bit upset last night with his speech. But he is still 'at work' 24/7 in that house.

But Sam is cold as ice and gives nothing away. She expects to sail through to the final as if it;s her divine right.

Linda actually deserves to finish above Sam.
Great post, agree with everything you've said. They are just playing a role in there, they aren't being themselves. People say Jim is playing a role (which I think he is too) yet Sam and Ollie don't often get accused of the same, when their bloody career is to perform scripted reality bull**** to entertain masses of people who are taken in by such ****. They're just sticking to what they know - play a role, people lap it up and you get no flak for it.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ollie, sam