Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 24-01-2014, 01:24 AM #51
Not a heffa

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB17: Jayne

Not a heffa

Favourites (more):
BB17: Jayne

Co-sign with what MTVN said. Ollie to win!
Old 24-01-2014, 01:59 AM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo123 View Post
Yes it does, because he's a boring fart.
Oh, what a convincing argument you put forward.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 02:08 AM #53

We asked if you're #TeamOllie or #TeamLuisa, and here are the results! In fairness this was his first argument.. #CBB http://t.co/LMpOIHKQmP
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 03:54 AM #54
Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

i was actually glad that happened. he wasnt wallpaper for once.
Old 24-01-2014, 09:39 AM #55

Wow half of you lot are heartless, how is the lad desperate to win??? he is just a nice lad who sits in the background,
i totally agree he was in every right to stick up for himself, no he wasn't bothered about getting nominated it's what they said what got to him, and i'd be exactly the same.

End of the day non of it is his argument, he is enjoying being in the house and is trying to get on with everyone, why in gods name is this bad, all people seem to want on here is arguments and more arguments, i'm not denying he isn't boring and will probably go back into hiding but he is genuine,

Linda on the other hand was so out of order last night it's untrue, grow some balls, i mean jesus the lad just wants to get on with everyone, not everyone wants to argue like Linda does, Evil she is,

I don't care whats good TV or not, that woman is vile, and Ollie didn't deserve it to be fair, i mean to get voted for because he doesn't get involved in arguments is crazy, and he was in all his right to say otherwise and his speach to her, for me was right on the money, and i'd of done the same,
bez87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 09:45 AM #56

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Matt not talking total bollocks for once
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 09:54 AM #57
mizzy25

mizzy25

It was a tad un warrented but I do understand why he did it. I for one defintily DO NOT think he and sam are having a SHOWMANCE as has been said a lot. Lee/casey/jasmine/luisa/dappy on the other hand have all jumped into bed/toilet/shower/bath with each other whereas Ollie and sam have done nothing but have a gentle flirt, so theres no playing up to the cameras there. Ollie will be safe and I think linda will go.
mizzy25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 11:04 AM #58
Z

Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by InOne View Post
Luisa was always going to pounce on anything like that. There's no right or wrong with Ollie's speech it just came across as ridiculous. He made it even worse by letting Luisa get to him and start throwing 'bully' about.
I agree. He just made himself look a bit silly; no one's saying Ollie should be getting involved in arguments but it's very clear to me that Ollie couldn't handle being nominated and the whole 'nice, harmless Ollie' thing is not who he really is - he's a very vain man and I think that vanity extends to thinking he's God's gift and being up for eviction has shattered his game plan to just fly under the radar by not pissing anyone off and pretending to have feelings for Sam, who has been playing a similar game and had a similar tantrum when she was up for eviction. The two of them will no doubt go on to do well and perhaps one of them will win but personally I think they're both fake and I feel that I can see right through them. They both work on scripted reality shows for heaven's sake, this is exactly what they are paid to do, how can anyone think they're not playing a role?

Last edited by Z; 24-01-2014 at 11:04 AM.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 11:20 AM #59
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salman! View Post
Seriously MTVN and the people who agree with his post, you genuinely didn't find Luisa funny or entertaining and want Ollie to stay? Why do you watch this show then when it's known for its trashiness, if you rather want a house full of upstanding members of society?
That's not the point, he took 5 mins out of the whole series to explain something and was accused of making bb the 'ollie show', as opposed to the 'luisa show', 'casey/lee show'... or 'jinda show' maybe?
Linda was very quiet when he confronted them, thought she disliked cowards?
Old 24-01-2014, 02:21 PM #60

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
That's not the point, he took 5 mins out of the whole series to explain something and was accused of making bb the 'ollie show', as opposed to the 'luisa show', 'casey/lee show'... or 'jinda show' maybe?
He did it so badly that it made Luisa more popular.
Old 24-01-2014, 02:26 PM #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton View Post
He did it so badly that it made Luisa more popular.
Absolutely not!

Luisa is my favourite housemate by far but I thought she made a complete t**t out of herself for acting like that about what Ollie said. I thought he had a good point and made it well, and still after reading the threads about it I can't for the life of me see why everyone thinks it was so cringe worthy?!
jessicadanielle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 02:37 PM #62

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicadanielle View Post
Absolutely not!

Luisa is my favourite housemate by far but I thought she made a complete t**t out of herself for acting like that about what Ollie said. I thought he had a good point and made it well, and still after reading the threads about it I can't for the life of me see why everyone thinks it was so cringe worthy?!
Maybe because Big Brother told him to do something, anything, and he couldn't do it properly.

Last edited by Pincho Paxton; 24-01-2014 at 02:37 PM.
Pincho Paxton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 02:40 PM #63

Quote:
Maybe because Big Brother told him to do something, anything, and he couldn't do it properly.
Is that actually true? I thought in the end they were just referring to the fact that Sam and Ollie never give opinions so were set the fence task?
Old 24-01-2014, 02:41 PM #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
I actually agree with this, all he did was one conversation which he stuck up for himself, not because he was nominated, just because what linda said was just down right rude, to tell someone to grow some balls, when in actual fact he has never had to stand up for himself in the house, is a disgrace, so what if the lad is quiet most of the time, thats the type of person he is, if it wasn't we would of seen him alot more, no he is not vain i think in that situation if someone said to me grow some balls , when the lad has no beef with anyone i'd of done the same and i think linda was out of order, and the way linda reacted was an immature mess, and laughing about it and when lusia started singing was out of order and linda telling ollie, that his talk with linda was pretty much nothing to her, and then she laughed about it, that is a disgrace and immature and a woman of that age should no better, i mean Ollie did nothing to her, why be like that, she even managed to scare him into changing his vote on the task, because he was more scared of her than what jim would say, that tells you something right there, she is so vile it's unbelievable.

Last edited by bez87; 24-01-2014 at 02:44 PM.
Old 24-01-2014, 02:43 PM #65

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Is that actually true? I thought in the end they were just referring to the fact that Sam and Ollie never give opinions so were set the fence task?
Well, when I watch the argument with Luisa it seems that he has been in the Diary Room just before sitting on the back of the sofa.
Old 24-01-2014, 02:43 PM #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by bez87 View Post
I actually agree with this, all he did was one conversation which he stuck up for himself, not because he was nominated, just because what linda said was just down right rude, to tell someone to grow some balls, when in actual fact he has never had to stand up for himself in the house, is a disgrace, so what if the lad is quiet most of the time, thats the type of person he is, if it wasn't we would of seen him alot more, no he is not vain i think in that situation if someone said to me grow some balls, when the lad has no beef with anyone is out of order, and the way linda reacted was an immature mess, she is so vile it's unbelievable.
Yeah she's been completely hypocritical about the whole thing. Telling him to grow some balls and have some opinions.. UNLESS they're about something she's said!
Old 24-01-2014, 02:48 PM #67

I'm totally on Ollie's side. I would be very much like him. I'm a peace maker who avoids confrontation and In his situation I would probably have wanted to stand up for myself. If I'm being nominated for being a 'nice' person, with no balls, that is just pathetic, since when is being nice a crime? I did quite like Luisa but not now.
Madlyaddicted is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 02:49 PM #68

Quote:
Yeah she's been completely hypocritical about the whole thing. Telling him to grow some balls and have some opinions.. UNLESS they're about something she's said!
Exactly, he has been friends with everybody in the house, why does he have to choose sides, thats playground stuff that, and by linda saying he needs to grow some balls, is her way of controlling his views on things,

Linda gets involved with every argument and believes she is right in everything she does, it's her word or no ones, this showed in the task when she pushed ollie to go and pick jim for starting the arguments when reality is she always starts them even when it's not up to her.
The task showed how no one wants to get on the wrong side of linda because they know how vile she is.

As good TV is when they all pick sides life isn't always like that and some people in this world, just want to get along with everyone and me personally am one of them people
Old 24-01-2014, 02:49 PM #69

Quote:
Well, when I watch the argument with Luisa it seems that he has been in the Diary Room just before sitting on the back of the sofa.
Hmm I still don't think they necessarily told him "be interesting".. like other posters have said, I doubt they'd upload a video to youtube which refers to it if they did. They could have just called him into the diary room to ask about the task and said things like "how did it feel to give your opinion?" or something.

Either way, give the lad a break!
Old 24-01-2014, 02:53 PM #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by bez87 View Post
Exactly, he has been friends with everybody in the house, why does he have to choose sides, thats playground stuff that, and by linda saying he needs to grow some balls, is her way of controlling his views on things,

Linda gets involved with every argument and believes she is right in everything she does, it's her word or no ones, this showed in the task when she pushed ollie to go and pick jim for starting the arguments when reality is she always starts them even when it's not up to her.
The task showed how no one wants to get on the wrong side of linda because they know how vile she is.

As good TV is when they all pick sides life isn't always like that and some people in this world, just want to get along with everyone and me personally am one of them people
Completely agree with all you said, she actually can't get her head around the fact that not everyone has so much hatred in them that they have to spill it out into other people's arguments and pick a side. I was hoping that when Luisa, Lee etc. pointed out how she comes across as bitter during the Mutts Nuts task that the current would turn and people would stop being so influenced by her.. but seems not!
Old 24-01-2014, 02:53 PM #71

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Well I would have done the same as Luisa, so I go with that. In fact I would have got up, and gone outside for a fag whilst he was doing his speech.

Last edited by Pincho Paxton; 24-01-2014 at 02:55 PM.
Pincho Paxton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 04:53 PM #72

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Linda Nolan
CBB 12: Vicky Entwistle

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Linda Nolan
CBB 12: Vicky Entwistle

I like Ollie, or at least I have liked him so far but on this one I'm 100 % on Luisa's side. Not to mention, she was absolutely hilarious when she was taking the piss.

Last edited by MachoPoodle; 24-01-2014 at 04:53 PM.
MachoPoodle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 07:57 PM #73

Quote:
Well I would have done the same as Luisa, so I go with that. In fact I would have got up, and gone outside for a fag whilst he was doing his speech.
i would of just pretended since i quit

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
completely, ollie