Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 28-01-2014, 04:14 PM #76
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
The thing is we don't know whats gone on between those 2 in the past and why so many other people who have met him in the outside world are all saying the same thing about him.

Plus we only see 46 minutes a day and when it comes to nominations or diary room chats a lot of people are saying hes been saying sexist things which obviously have not been aired.

Without live feed we will never know unfortunately, this is why live feed is crucial because we are all debating over a highly edited show which may not actually represent whats actually happening in the house 100%.

Really hope we get online live feed again for Civillian BB I would even pay for it because then the forum could really have discussions with proper evidence of the true events going on in the house.

I feel like yes he probably has made sexist remarks but who doesn't, I make homophobic remarks as a joke and very much make un pc jokes but with no bad intent. I just think everyone has become way to PC and Jim has built his comedic career around these kind of jokes which isn't a bad thing.

I say lets get Roy Chubby Brown in for the next series lol.
The point we are all trying to make is that you advocate that it is wrong to label someone yet you wont admit that its wrong to label Jim. I simply don't get what you are trying to say. Linda never told anyone why she hated Jim because she didn't have anything specific, just a sheer hatred of a man that took her hubby to task for being a thief. It is very easy to cast stones or slander anyone offering no reason yet Jim has done nothing wrong in the house and you still wont offer any reason why you label him as a bad person.

Hopefully now you can see our frustration at your posts when you wont address the topic we are discussing.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 05:38 PM #77

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
The point we are all trying to make is that you advocate that it is wrong to label someone yet you wont admit that its wrong to label Jim. I simply don't get what you are trying to say. Linda never told anyone why she hated Jim because she didn't have anything specific, just a sheer hatred of a man that took her hubby to task for being a thief. It is very easy to cast stones or slander anyone offering no reason yet Jim has done nothing wrong in the house and you still wont offer any reason why you label him as a bad person.

Hopefully now you can see our frustration at your posts when you wont address the topic we are discussing.
First of all who is we all? Is it me against the rest of the forum or something? I have said that anybody who claims someone is a sexist or homophobe ect with no evidence is a bigot im talking about everyone and anyone in the world in general this includes us and all the housemates including Linda, Luisa and Jim.

Secondly I am not labelling Jim as a bad person ive said hes been a great housemate and I want him and Luisa in the top 2.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read this post thoroughly and not just glance through it then we wont have to keep going over the same thing over and over again.

To summarise:

Yes I think calling someone a sexist, racist, homophobe, HETROPHOBE with nothing to back it up makes you a bigot.

People are offended by Jim simply by his sense of humour but to be honest I don't give a sh!t. None of us know what really goes on in that house without live feed therefor none of us have proof of what has or hasn't been said.

I think this video sums up why some people find Jim "sexist"

Finally please stop telling me "what I do" lol.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 28-01-2014 at 06:04 PM.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 05:41 PM #78
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
First of all who is we all? Is it me against the rest of the forum or something? I have said that anybody who claims someone is a sexist or homophobe ect with no evidence is a bigot im talking about everyone and anyone in the world in general this includes us and all the housemates including Linda, Luisa and Jim.

Secondly I am not labelling Jim as a bad person ive said hes been a great housemate and I want him and Luisa in the top 2.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read this post thoroughly and not just glance through it then we wont have to keep going over the same thing over and over again.

To summarise:

Yes I think calling someone a sexist, racist, homophobe, HETROPHOBE with nothing to back it up makes you a bigot.

I think this may be why some people call him sexist though lol

People are offended by Jim simply by his sense of humour but to be honest I don't give a sh!t. None of us know what really goes on in that house without live feed therefor none of us have proof of what has or hasn't been said.

I think this video sums up why some people find Jim "sexist"

Posting videos like this only serves to bait Jim supporters even further. Was there any reason for this, you are so far off topic its a joke and I think you did it to get a rise out of people who support jim.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 05:45 PM #79

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Posting videos like this only serves to bait Jim supporters even further. Was there any reason for this, you are so far off topic its a joke and I think you did it to get a rise out of people who support jim.
OMG you didn't even have time to read my post you just glanced and jumped straight back in with an attack! lol This just proves to me now that you never read through my posts and that is why whenever you respond it doesn't make any sense at all and you accuse me of not answering questions when I do....You simply cant be arsed to read them lol.

I said I don't give a sh!t about his humour but posted the video to show why some peoples opinion wont change on him, I personally find the video funny but Some people don't like him and never will....Why does that bother you so much?

Get over it.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 28-01-2014 at 05:46 PM.
Old 28-01-2014, 05:46 PM #80
Z

Z

Quote:

Great post sampvt
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 05:47 PM #81

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
Great post sampvt
It wasn't a great post AT ALL lol I answered every single point of that in a previous comment.

Old 28-01-2014, 06:43 PM #82
Z

Z

Quote:
It wasn't a great post AT ALL lol I answered every single point of that in a previous comment.

Oh I didn't bother reading whatever problem there is between the two of you, I just thought that:

Quote:
Linda never told anyone why she hated Jim because she didn't have anything specific, just a sheer hatred of a man that took her hubby to task for being a thief. It is very easy to cast stones or slander anyone offering no reason yet Jim has done nothing wrong in the house and you still wont offer any reason why you label him as a bad person.
was a really good explanation of the Jim/Linda situation in terms of why people support Jim.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
admits, jim, luisa, sexist