Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2014, 08:39 PM #1
Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Default Kill me plz pt 2

This has happened today after 'England Fags'gate yesterday... I tell you, I'm the unluckiest person in the world (tied with greg of course)

(copied and pasted this from FB...)

I swear I have the worst freaking luck in the world. Turned up super early to work this morning and thought, hmmm I'm early, I might go get some food for lunch so I don't have to waste my lunch break!! So I googled the nearest co-op and saw it was only 9 mins away... Perfect! Made my way to the co-op and soon realised it was the worst mistake of my life. I was sat in traffic for 20 mins straight and I wasn't even halfway there yet. I was so close to killing people by the time I got there. So 25 minutes later (I should have been back at work by then...) I finally get to the co-op... TO FIND THAT IT'S NOT A FOOD CO-OP, IT'S A ****ING FUNERAL CARE ONE!!! I don't think I've ever sworn so much...

Then I get to work late, even though I had been there 40 minutes earlier to find that I had next to no petrol because of fannying about in traffic...NOT ONLY DID I HAVE NO FREAKING LUNCH, BUT NO PETROL EITHER. Not a good start. All was good at work then on my way home nothing too bad happened...

UNTIL NOW! ITV has just decided that it doesn't want to live on my TV anymore and completely freaking disappeared... I JUST WANT TO WATCH FOOTBALL IN BED...

what have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this...?
/rantOVER

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
kill, plz, pt