Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 21-06-2004, 02:41 AM #1

Default Victor the bully spat in my face

BIG Brother baddie Victor SPAT in Emma’s face during their violent bust-up, The Sun can reveal.

The furious ex-housemate vowed revenge, warning that her family would get him when he leaves the house.

And last night, following her eviction over the brawl, she slammed Big Brother bosses for making her a “scapegoat”.

Emma, 20 — who exchanged death threats with Victor last week — sobbed in the arms of her mum yesterday.

She wept: “I can’t believe they treated me like this. I’ve been made the scapegoat. It’s unfair.”

Emma was forced off the Channel 4 show on Saturday — just hours after The Sun revealed producers were taking her out of the house over fears she was cracking up.

She added: “I feel the producers used me. They could see the state I was in. I feel the way they dealt with me in the last few days was exploitation.”

Dyslexic Emma said her problems with Victor started when he called her thick. She said: “I’ve got a problem with people calling me thick. I got bulled at school and it really upsets me.”

But she dismissed Victor, saying: “He’s got this thing about intimidating people. He thinks he’s the hard man because he can shout — but he’s all talk.”

Her angry mum Karen, 42, blasted Big Brother show bosses for subjecting Emma to “mental cruelty” — and said she was considering legal action against Channel 4.

She said: “No human being should be treated like that. It’s disgusting.”

Emma and Victor clashed on Wednesday night soon after she and Michelle were released from the bedsit — where they had spent five days watching and listening as Victor slagged her off.

Victor called her a “dirtbag” and hurled a platter at her head.

But in footage NOT screened, he yelled: “I’m going to spit in your face, Emma” — and then did. Emma let out a scream and yelled at him: “******* you”.

As she was led away by Dan, she told him: “As soon as Victor walks out of that door my family will be on him like a pack of ********** wolves.”

Victor was happy she had gone, telling Stuart it was a “result”.

Emma admitted last night she had spoken to police who saw video of the fight. But she said: “I wasn’t questioned.”

She gave her verdict on some of the housemates. She said: “I never want to see Vanessa again, Dan is so clever, I felt sorry for Ahmed, Jason is two-faced, I loved Marco and Shell is a princess who I think will be the winner.”

Emma tried to recover from her ordeal at a hotel, joined by her mum and a minder.

Guests at the four-star West Park Lodge in Hadley Wood, Herts, told how she looked distressed after checking in at about 7.30pm on Saturday.

Sun news ->

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...282217,00.html
Hooly One is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bully, face, spat, Victor