Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 09-07-2014, 05:18 PM #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mockinator View Post
They've given him two immunities in a row quite conveniently after the racism accusation as well, if that's not rigged then it's very very very coincidental.
Which racism accusation is this?

They haven't given him anything, the girls gave him one, he stole the other. Fair and square.

Last edited by Marsh.; 09-07-2014 at 05:18 PM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:27 PM #77
Ashleigh 2 Win

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh
Ashleigh 2 Win

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

I don't know how you can say Marlon did nothing wrong. He did everything wrong! No other housemates would have pressed the button. They would have felt tempted but none would have actually done it. Not even Ashleigh.

Simply reason being, they'd be hated! Not only by the fellow housemates but the public. Marlon is a fool, period. He's deluded and desperate to stay in the house. Did you see the smug grin on his face? And when confronted he gave the most bizarre reasons. He thought Ash and Winston would have wanted him to press it.

Deluded! It's not a real life flat share, it's Big Brother. They do not care if he's there or not, duh! It's a competition. Especially not at the expense of food & fags. I think he knows this tbh, he just doesn't want to admit his cowardish behavior.

Marlon knew exactly what he was doing. He pressed it to avoid eviction. He said himself he'll do things to benefit himself and no one else. Selfish c-u-n-t. I needed him out from week one, he's now avoided week 5.

GET MARLON OUT!
Bayclove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:18 PM #78

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB7: Glyn

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB7: Glyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..no matter whether you like Marlon or not or whether it's meant that Ashleigh will now definitely go and she may be your favourite etc...Marlon did nothing wrong...

..it doesn't really matter whether they all agreed that it wouldn't be pushed or whether Chris told Ashleigh to push it or whether she would have...because it's not up to a group to 'agree' something like this, they all went into the house as individual gameplayers and when it comes to something like this, that's what they have to be..I personally wouldn't have but then I'm stupid and wouldn't have wanted an extra week in that house anyway....

..for me his decision was no different from anyone else who decided to take the 'treat' and drain the battery just because that was the last test...and it's not like there would ever be any real thoughts of 'hardship' in the house as a result because the days of chickpeas are long gone and a basic budget still seems to mean cigarettes, alcohol, treats etc..it's just that they might have to do secret tasks or whatever for them...and on BBOTs, wasn't Mark already having a bit of beauty therapy...so that was a tough day...

..I also think the 'aftermath' reaction was awful and no different from the 'pack' thing with Ashleigh when BB showed the three girls what had been said...and was disappointed that Mark joined in so much when he had spoken up (quite rightly) in the other situation...

..I'm not a fan of Marlon at all but the housemates 'turning on him' the way they did was so wrong....

Thank you! Someone else seeing what I am. They 'lost' the shopping task because they were all too selfish NOT to push the apps and have a personal treat, yet Marlon is being treated like the scumbag for putting himself over others. Isn't this is exactly what other housemates have done throughout this task? Sure, the lad is a pussy not wanting to face the public vote but, what's the difference between him being self serving and the rest of them doing the same and draining the damn battery. He used what? 15%? How much did Danielle use seeing her fookin dog? How much did Mark drain having a spray tan and his eyebrows done? Self absorbed gits need a reality check
mardykecks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:14 PM #79

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

The immunity shouldn't have been there in the first place but yeah fair enough every man for himself in there. Even if it means it's more likely my favourite Ashleigh will go. But if marlon wants to be in there so bad then he better show it, stop moaning, stop sleeping, stop looking sulky, stop being a sheep and get your own personality. Maybe now ash and Winston fell out with him he might come into his own. But I doubt it.
Old 11-07-2014, 05:11 AM #80
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..Steven and Ash...Can it ever be the same again..will we ever all sit here together again...will we gaze at him sleeping on the sofa..can we ever stare into his eyes again.../or some such nonsense.....he pushed a goddamn button to be save from a possible eviction, something Ash had wanted to be saved from in the Power Girl thing and that Steven was so thankful and relieved to be saved....for goodness sake guys, get a grip......
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
button, fair, marlon, pushing, thing or let