Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 22-06-2004, 08:08 AM #1

Default VANESSA IS CRAZY TO SNOG JASON.. HE SLAGGED ME OFF BEHIND MY BACK

BIG Brother outcast Emma Greenwood gave her verdict on her fellow contestants yesterday.

She was full of praise for most housemates but heaped criticism on Jason and Victor.

Entering the house was "the best day of my life", she said. But it all turned sour last week when she was kicked out after her bust-up with Victor. Here's what she thought:

VICTOR

HE thinks he's a gangster, but he wouldn't know a gangster if one hit him in the face. He needs to loosen up and stop playing the wideboy.

He really needs to change his attitude to women. He thinks they should be seen and not heard. I'd like to teach him a thing or two about having respect for women.

It makes me angry that he's still in there and has got away with everything while I've been kicked out.

JASON

EMMA is angry at him slagging her off while she watched from the bedsit.

I thought he was my pal but as soon as I left he called me boring. He let me down.

I fancied him a bit early on. It wasn't a big physical attraction but he seemed really good fun with a nice personality. I got to see he wasn't like that at all.

I don't think he is bisexual. He is just trying to keep up some intrigue, but outside people are just laughing at him. I think he is playing with Dan. He is messing about with Vanessa too to try to pretend he is interesting.

It took me a while to realise but he's very dishonest. He told Vanessa I was boring. Why didn't he tell me to my face?

VANESSA

SHE'S beautiful and I like her but she is crazy to snog Jason. She could do a lot better, both in looks and personality.

She upset me when I was in the bedsit. She was slagging off Michelle. If she hasn't got respect for her, why didn't she tell her to her face?

Emma insisted she never fancied Vanessa, despite their drunken snog during a game of spin the bottle.

She is very attractive but we were just having a laugh. It wasn't serious at all.

MARCO

HE is amazing. He's my baby, even though he loves a good drama and is an absolute bitch.

My only criticism is that he is trying too hard to please people who don't deserve it. He is great fun and has got a really good chance of winning.

I'm not worried about him after his row with Jason now. I'm not there to stick up for him. Nadia will protect him and she doesn't take any s**t.

MICHELLE

SHE is great and we had a fantastic time in the bedsit. We were like a comedy act and she really makes me laugh.

Although it would be nice for her to get together with Stuart, I just hope she doesn't end up getting hurt.

NADIA

I LOVE her to bits. She's so down-to-earth. I hope Nadia or Marco wins.

AHMED

HE'S very diplomatic. People haven't bonded with him, but I think it's because he's older.

We did have a row and I am sorry. I didn't listen to him properly and was in the wrong. He was slagging off Britain. I thought he meant he hated it before he got here but he meant he's got annoyed with it since he's lived here.

STUART

HE is a good-looking, nice guy but I got over fancying him very quickly - we just wouldn't be each other's type.

Stuart is a nice bloke and is quite caring and thoughtful. I think he genuinely likes Michelle but is too shy for her.

DAN

HE'S like the father-figure. I thought he was boring at first but he can be very funny.

He is the peacemaker, often the one trying to get people to put their differences aside and get on with each other.

SHELL

SHE'S a little princess. She's too nice to be in there really. She needs to stand up for herself more.

Sometimes she'd obviously be upset or angry but wouldn't say what was on her mind.

Shell may have seemed quiet at first but she has come into her own and could win.

KITTEN

SHE phoned me after I got out and invited me to her wedding to her girlfriend.

I can't wait - I love a good wedding and I've never been to a lesbian wedding before.

She did annoy me after her second warning because she was playing with all our futures in the house. We had a row but I think she respected me for standing up to her.

Daily Mirror
Hooly One is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
back, crazy, jason, slagged, snog, vanessa