Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 25-07-2014, 03:27 PM #26

This program needs revamping, the notion that we the public can willy nilly evict someone is crazy, all you are left with are the introverts, the dross. What the fcuk has Chris, Christopher, even Mark done-nada-fcuk all. Just 'cos some of the more feint hearted viewers can't stomach extroverted individuals, doesn't mean they are right and a great progam it does not make if you keep voting out the strong individuals.

Hence the program makers decision to keep Helen in.

I just wish some alternative production team would have the balls to make a program where the strong, the Machievellan , the extrovert are allo2ed to flourish, instead of this insipid, year after year,the British public going for the down trodden, victim.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2014, 03:30 PM #27

As for Pav, snake in the grass. Another one that has suddendly realised that there are bigger and better personalities in this world. Hats off, he hasn't quite waived the victim card yet, not quite.

Hope he goes and Steve is saved.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2014, 05:47 PM #28

Favourites:
CBB14: James

Favourites:
CBB14: James

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
I just wish some alternative production team would have the balls to make a program where the strong, the Machievellan , the extrovert are allo2ed to flourish, instead of this insipid, year after year,the British public going for the down trodden, victim.
I disagree that people should favor either the strong or the weak - housemates should be favoured (in my opinion) based on how good they are.

A 'strong' housemate could be evil, as could a 'weak' housemate.

Furthermore, there are no strong housemates - Helen and Ash are incredibly insecure and simply talk louder than some of the other housemates. Is that what you call strong? They're really not.

Steven also, is incredibly insecure. There is no point in listing the endless examples that these so called 'strong' housemates have, that show their massive insecurities.

Winston is perhaps one of the stronger housemates but still passively bows down to past housemates such as Pauline and Biannca.

Biannca reduced Helen to submissive silence in a split second, without any attack whatsoever (Helen knew she couldn't), and Ash seems to cry (whether externally or internally) at the smallest of things.

So why are they strong?

I don't care for whoever is strong or weak, rather how good their souls are. And I believe Pav and Zoe probably have some of the best souls in the house, maybe.

Christopher maybe the best, I'm not sure yet. Chris used to be my favourite but he dropped in my opinion because of his constant sneaky behaviour and speaking badly of people when they aren't around, only to be friendly to their faces!

Biannca and Pauline were probably the strongest housemates, but Pauline was evil in some ways (which was her demise) - and Biannca wasn't in long enough to be able to see.

I don't know what to think of Winston.

Last edited by Omelette; 25-07-2014 at 05:49 PM.
Omelette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2014, 05:50 PM #29
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

I don't think he has been treated that badly,after all BB themselves put him up for eviction on his first day in the house with the other 2 that went in with him.

For me, he is just an irrelevance in the house, i don't think she should have gone in, I don't really want him to stay in and the same goes for Zoe too to be honest, with me anyway.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2014, 05:56 PM #30

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
This program needs revamping, the notion that we the public can willy nilly evict someone is crazy, all you are left with are the introverts, the dross. What the fcuk has Chris, Christopher, even Mark done-nada-fcuk all. Just 'cos some of the more feint hearted viewers can't stomach extroverted individuals, doesn't mean they are right and a great progam it does not make if you keep voting out the strong individuals.

Hence the program makers decision to keep Helen in.

I'm a sucker for the underdog, i don't like people to get picked on or bullied, i think alot of people may believe that by voting out the nightmare housemates they are actually ridding the world of all evil, people like to be thought of as heros even in a reality programme like big brother, i get that extroverts and in your face characters are excellent t.v, but i know that for me when i see a horrid housemate get evicted it's like a small victory, and judging by the way the shows are going there appears to be lots of people out there that may be like me
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 02:53 PM #31

Pavandeep Paul has admitted he feels both a “bit scared” and “really uncomfortable” in the Big Brother 2014 house.

In tonight’s latest highlight show, Pav talks to Big Brother about the upcoming eviction and says he feels “anxious, nervous…I am a bit scared actually…I’m in fear of going, or I’m in fear of staying”

He goes on to explain that he felt “really uncomfortable, really upset” yesterday, following the task where Winston revealed the Housemates feelings towards him

After the eviction, where Pav stays, he retreats to the Diary Room as the other housemates lash out.

Even usually timid Chris speaks up, branding Pav a “prick” for staying.

Pav tells Big Brother that he’s happy he didn’t go but feels “pressure to perform this week to prove to the Housemates why I should be here…I feel good about this week”

Later, in the garden, Pav tells Ash that it “feels a bit weird” knowing that everyone in the room wanted Steven to stay.

Ash reassures him that it doesn’t mean they wanted Pav to go but they have seven weeks of knowing their “best mate” Steven

Elsewhere in this evening’s show, Mark confides in Zoe that he felt “doubtful” about her at the start of the week.

Zoe insisted that she’s “been nothing but complimentary and genuine and honest…Not one person in my whole life who’s ever met me has said, ‘she’s not genuine, she’s not honest, she’s not a nice person…’”

In the Diary Room, Mark later tells Big Brother that he will “go off the public reaction” with Zoe and that he thinks she is “really genuine…she’s really similar to me in loads of ways…I’m really drawn to her as a person…I think we’re going to be really good friends”

erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
badly, pavandeep, treated