Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-07-2014, 04:45 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Default Incredible snippet of HL spoilers for tonight...

Mark, is asked “Why do you think being fake and acting dumb is going to win you Big Brother?” An incredulous Mark says he’s “*****ing furious” and denies being fake, stupid or thinking he will win. Ash jokes, “Even though he is going to win Big Brother, he hasn’t got a clue about it!”

In round two, Ash is asked: “If Helen wasn’t there to hide your boringness and back you up, do you think you would still be in the House?” Ash laughs and says that he would have been evicted by now, “because I’m so boring” Helen remarks that it “pissed me off that he gets tarred with me, and me with him”

Zoe is told: “Stop meddling in Ash and Helen’s relationship. Are you jealous of Helen?” Zoe is shocked and suggests that the only person meddling is Big Brother. Helen hides her face in the living area and shouts, “*****ing cringe…I’ve gone red, I never go red” Ash, reads the question and ponders, “What does relationship mean?”

Mark is asked “You accuse Pav of game playing yet you are dragging Christopher along like a toy, picking him up and dropping him. Why?” Mark says that it’s “*****ing disgusting” to accuse him of doing so, admitting that he can “speak to him like sh*t” before adding that he thinks very highly of Christopher and thinks a lot of him

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...om-public.html
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hl, incredible, snippet, spoilers, tonight