Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 09-08-2014, 01:11 AM #1

Default Why did BBOTS just have a go at Mark Chris was only sharing his money with 3 ?

BBOTS sshowed yet again that it asvoids mentioning any criticism of people it or it's audience don't want to croiticise last night. It showed clear bias in only croiticising Mark who's remaining 10k would have been shared amongst the remaining 7 whereas Chris was only going to share his money between himself Christopher & Ashleigh so five people wouldm't have got any.

Yet BBOTS failed & probably avoided mentioning that when clearly the way Chris would have shared the money is far more selfish & nasty.

So why not mention it ?

Every housemate is supposed to have the same amount of debate, they keep telling us that on BBOTS that they give everyone same amount of time,and that they're fair, but of course they are not.

So often they have tried to lead public opinion, and so often the public have been led and told what to think,who to like or dislike by so often using votes which hardly anyone has heard of,

never mentioning hypocritical points about Ashleigh, Chris etc never having any criticism or allowing any debate against them,

it's no wonder with such biased coverage of characters on BBOTS that the audience have been led to vote in the way they have.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 01:19 AM #2
Gold Member

Gold Member

Mark was likely going to keep the money for his eyebrow salon - at least Chris would consider splitting it three ways. Pacts never work.
Lwize is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 05:38 AM #3
Just Say Yo! To Coke

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
CBB15: Perez Hilton
Just Say Yo! To Coke

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Mark treated Chris like s**t for 24 hours even though he did the exact same thing, what a div.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z314/EUBANKBENN/BANNEER.jpg

Last edited by Colbert-Bump; 09-08-2014 at 05:38 AM.
Colbert-Bump is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 07:17 AM #4

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colbert-Bump View Post
Mark treated Chris like s**t for 24 hours even though he did the exact same thing, what a div.
This^.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 07:33 AM #5

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Mark decide not to be truthful again and just hide behind someone else getting berated like the sly little coward he is!
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 07:41 AM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colbert-Bump View Post
So true...!!
I enjoyed seeing the little rat squirm....
rocket is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:11 AM #7

Me too, but didn't Mark jump on Emma's words of each of them going through the thought process and saying it out loud.

He hadn't thought of it himself but once he heard it, his get out of jail card was played several times.

He was a changed person last night when he was confronted with his dire behaviour and sticking up for Ash and castigating Chris ploy failed to work.

Well done Emma for not letting this nasty piece of work get away with it.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:13 AM #8

As Chris said "It wouldn't be interesting if I said no to taking the money"
MarcusMel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:17 AM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
BBOTS sshowed yet again that it asvoids mentioning any criticism of people it or it's audience don't want to croiticise last night. It showed clear bias in only croiticising Mark who's remaining 10k would have been shared amongst the remaining 7 whereas Chris was only going to share his money between himself Christopher & Ashleigh so five people wouldm't have got any.

Yet BBOTS failed & probably avoided mentioning that when clearly the way Chris would have shared the money is far more selfish & nasty.

So why not mention it ?

Every housemate is supposed to have the same amount of debate, they keep telling us that on BBOTS that they give everyone same amount of time,and that they're fair, but of course they are not.

So often they have tried to lead public opinion, and so often the public have been led and told what to think,who to like or dislike by so often using votes which hardly anyone has heard of,

never mentioning hypocritical points about Ashleigh, Chris etc never having any criticism or allowing any debate against them,

it's no wonder with such biased coverage of characters on BBOTS that the audience have been led to vote in the way they have.
Because he's a LIAR !!!
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:45 AM #10
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

Because he happily kept quiet about his personal 'Ł5k brow bar' plans while letting Chris take ww3 for making similar personal decisions
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:46 AM #11

Quote:

So why not mention it ?

The object of the challenge was to point out to Mark how selfish he was in hiding the fact that he was going to take the larger amount for himself. He admitted that he sat back and let Chris take all the flack because he didnt want to have to own up. He is purely selfish and thinks only of himself. It wasnt to do with the money factor at all, all three decided to take it but Chris was the only one who was penalised. No way would Mark or Ash have shared it out imo.

I have no doubt that when Chris comes out he will be asked questions along the line of money. Mark deserved Emmas words and I for one was glad that she approached it. It just shows how devious Mark is.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:51 AM #12

Quote:

So why not mention it ?

There was a very biased BOTS a while back re Chris. I was totally disgusted with it. I would say that it was led by Master Steven Goode as he was on the panel with his usual negativity, I fear for his future. Everyone joined in there wasnt a good thing said about Chris. I think it was the one whereby Emma giggled and laughed at the fact that the CREEPY name had materialised in BOTS. They should be ashamed of themselves. Things have gone better since then but I think there has been some outside influence, not sure.....

Last edited by Jules2; 09-08-2014 at 10:52 AM.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:03 AM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusMel View Post
As Chris said "It wouldn't be interesting if I said no to taking the money"
I laughed at that one, he is a logical person and he worked it all out. He wanted to prove a point and he also wanted to give BB some material to work on. I wonder what their plan would have been had noone said yes to the cash. The mind boggles.

Noone really knows what anyone of them would have done had they won the cash, we are all surmising. For me I would have said yes also as I wouldnt trust the others at all not on such a flimsy pat a cake pact.

I personally think that Ash would share with Helen and vice versa, Ashleigh, Chris and Christopher would share. Had Mark or Winston won it they wouldnt dare not share with Helen.

Pav would most likely just ride off into the sunset after all he owes them nothing, they have all been against him. His so called plan of melding in with Winston, which has been suggested, went astray. He also made straight for Mark who was favourite to win at the time of them entering but it is a game and each to their own.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bbots, chris, mark, money, sharing