Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 17-09-2010, 11:04 PM #26
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

These aren't urban myths, these are horrible freaky stories

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 11:05 PM #27

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

My girlfriend just told me this story about a lesbian and a lobster so I googled it...:/

Susy DeLucci and the Miracle of Life.

One morning around 5 am 22 year old Susan DaLucci of Kittery Maine, woke up with a painful need to urinate. At first she thought she had diarrhea, but when she stood up out of bed, she realized that it was urinary pain.

It was very similar to the feeling of having diarrhea, just out the wrong hole. She wobbled to the toilet and upon sitting on it, her vagina erupted into the most horrific messy farting noise anyone has ever heard. In paralyzing pain, Ms. DeLucci for the next few minutes continued to push and squirt out of her vagina a burning tide of wretch and filth while she gripped the sides of the toilet, white-knuckled. She was screaming wildly, and the neighbors called the police. When medics arrived they found Ms. DeNucci unconscious lying on the floor of her bathroom wearing nothing but her bath robe. Running down her leg, was a stream of brown and green syrup. The medic had to transfer her to a stretcher, so he grabbed her left leg which was bent crossing her other leg, to straighten her out. She was lying there all twisted up. When he lifted her left leg to straighten her body out, he exposed her vagina at which point a creature, no larger than the tip of a finger wormed its way out of her genitals and landed on the floor with a wet popping sound.

Shocked, the medic stared at the creature that was lying on the tile bathroom floor in a casing of mucous. It was a tiny mud shrimp and it sat there on the cold floor gasping for water while flipping itself back and forth. The horrified medic turned to the toilet as he felt the nausea setting in. When he put his face down into the toilet to puke what he saw was so horrific that to this day he cannot look into a toilet without convulsing. The entire toilet bowl was boiling with baby brown mud shrimp flipping and splashing at a furious pace. If you think that is bad - wait until you hear how it happened:

Ms. DeLucci official death was the result of a combination of shock and severe head trauma. She stood up over the toilet in pain and when she saw what she had done, she went into shock and fell, smashing her head on the toilet and then on the floor. It is believed by medical police that on two nights before the accident she had purchased a live lobster at a fish market. While lying in a tub, she gently inserted the creature's tail into her vagina to derive pleasure. At that point, she held a lighter under the creature's face causing it to flip its tail in a violent snapping motion. The medics found a lesbian XXX video in the VCR and the TV was positioned on a table in front of the tub.

The lobster was found in the kitchen garbage can wrapped in a paper bag. Traces of Ms. DeLucci's DNA were found on the lobster along with pubic hairs that had wedged themselves between the lobster tail joints. The lobster's face was lightly burned with the same fuel used in lighters. The lobster's digestive track and colon were found to be full of mud shrimp egg casings. Doctors believe that the lobster had eaten them (they are common in the water at fish markets and are usually harmlessly boiled to death) and the lobster had crapped them out into Ms. DeLucci's **** when she was torturing it. Maine mud shrimp only take two days to gestate and Ms. DeLucci was only four days away from getting her period, doctors believe that at that point of her menstrual cycle, her womb was the perfect PH balance to grow these mud shrimp which are a much larger version of the popular "Sea Monkey" pets sold throughout the US.

Over night the eggs had hatched and the mud shrimp began doubling in size every ten minutes. You can imagine the pain she was in when she woke up that morning and gave birth to well over 1,000 mud shrimp in her toilet.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 11:07 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
ANOTHER URBAN MYTH....

Girl in the swimming pool complaining of earache..when all of a sudden baby spiders sart pouring out her ear because she had a spiders nest inside it.
That reminds me of one I saw on TV a few months ago about an Australian woman from the 1960s who had a beehive hairstyle and used to just keep applying hairspray to it day after day without properly washing it (to keep the shape and style).

One day she woke up to see baby Black Widow spiders crawling around her hair after a female had laid it's eggs in her hair.

She shaved all of her hair off and was sectioned indefinitely.
LaLaLand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 11:07 PM #29
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

I read the first line and the last line of that ^

O_________________________________O

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 11:08 PM #30
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansheewails View Post
Heard that one before! It creeps me out too, and I always check the back seat before I get into the car!
I'm not sure how much truth is in that one, but it defo happened in some shape or form. Always shiver when I think about it!
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 11:08 PM #31
OAP Member

OAP Member

Man wakes up in a strange hotel room hung over and in serious pain. Discovers an injury and stitches on his side and goes to the hospital. His kidney and part of his liver had been 'harvested' for sale on the black market.
Old 17-09-2010, 11:10 PM #32
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Man wakes up in a strange hotel room hung over and in serious pain. Discovers an injury and stitches on his side and goes to the hospital. His kidney and part of his liver had been 'harvested' for sale on the black market.
Oh yeah, one of those ones that defo happened somewhere. Eurgh.
Old 17-09-2010, 11:12 PM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

If anyone has a mate in the army they have probably heard about the "line up" with a couple of their mates blindfolded and a local lass who lived in the barracks town (colchester)

seemingly their sergeant was the last one on, took his blindfold off to be confronted by his daughter arse up in the air...

NOW THAT IS AN URBAN MYTH, .hopefully.

Last edited by parmnion; 17-09-2010 at 11:13 PM.
Old 17-09-2010, 11:12 PM #34
OAP Member

OAP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by setanta View Post
I'm not sure how much truth is in that one, but it defo happened in some shape or form. Always shiver when I think about it!
It reminds me of a night my hubby and I were driving home, we were coming over a mountain and the moon appears from behind the clouds. Hubby slams on the breaks, jumps out of the car and tries to drag me out of the passenger side, screaming and shouting at me about a man in the back seat.

When we had both calmed down slightly, we worked out that when the moon came out, he saw a reflextion of his OWN shadow on the back seat and rear window. Needless to say I ended up driving the rest of the way home, while he was a gibbering wreck!
Old 17-09-2010, 11:13 PM #35

There is the rubbish myth about a ghost in 3 men and a baby.
brian3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 11:15 PM #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian3 View Post
Old 17-09-2010, 11:17 PM #37
Banned

Banned

Quote:
It reminds me of a night my hubby and I were driving home, we were coming over a mountain and the moon appears from behind the clouds. Hubby slams on the breaks, jumps out of the car and tries to drag me out of the passenger side, screaming and shouting at me about a man in the back seat.

When we had both calmed down slightly, we worked out that when the moon came out, he saw a reflextion of his OWN shadow on the back seat and rear window. Needless to say I ended up driving the rest of the way home, while he was a gibbering wreck!
It's just horrible. I remember being in the states with my uncle, and we were driving in the south at night, and this pickup truck started driving alongside us. Didn't slow down or move ahead of us... just sat there beside us and he was telling me to look ahead and not pay any heed to it. Quite scary actually because he had the confederate flags on the windows and no doubt the shotgun too.
Old 17-09-2010, 11:18 PM #38
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian3 View Post
It's a cardboard cutout.
Old 17-09-2010, 11:19 PM #39
OAP Member

OAP Member

Quote:
It's just horrible. I remember being in the states with my uncle, and we were driving in the south at night, and this pickup truck started driving alongside us. Didn't slow down or move ahead of us... just sat there beside us and he was telling me to look ahead and not pay any heed to it. Quite scary actually because he had the confederate flags on the windows and no doubt the shotgun too.
Cue fiddle music and red neck braces!
Old 17-09-2010, 11:19 PM #40

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I'M ASSUMING YOU ALL KNOW THE BEGINNING AND END OF THIS URBAN MYTH.......

Again the voice repeated. "Lady, move away from your car towards us and whatever you do, don't look back". Again "Ma'am would you please continue moving towards us do not look back, face us and don't look back". She was now on the brink of fainting and could only fall towards those bright lights. She was caught by a man in uniform which she recognized to be from the local Police Department and could suddenly see past the lights. There were possibly 10 to 15 Squad cars and double that amount of police officers with guns drawn. Before she lost consciousness she decided there was one last thing she had to do. She struggled to flip over and face the car.
Old 17-09-2010, 11:20 PM #41
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Oh yeah, I was too young to really be aware of it then, but yeah, exactly. Drove through hicksville on that trip. Weird stuff altogether.
Old 17-09-2010, 11:23 PM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Old 17-09-2010, 11:29 PM #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
I'M ASSUMING YOU ALL KNOW THE BEGINNING AND END OF THIS URBAN MYTH.......

Again the voice repeated. "Lady, move away from your car towards us and whatever you do, don't look back". Again "Ma'am would you please continue moving towards us do not look back, face us and don't look back". She was now on the brink of fainting and could only fall towards those bright lights. She was caught by a man in uniform which she recognized to be from the local Police Department and could suddenly see past the lights. There were possibly 10 to 15 Squad cars and double that amount of police officers with guns drawn. Before she lost consciousness she decided there was one last thing she had to do. She struggled to flip over and face the car.
That sounds like one of the murders in the urban legends movie, the girls friend is hanging from the tree above the car and his feet are hitting off the top causing the thumping sounds.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 11:33 PM #44
Banned

Banned

The thing about the South is that you think it just exists in flicks like A Time to Kill, but actually there are morons down there. Still love the place though.
Old 17-09-2010, 11:36 PM #45

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
That sounds like one of the murders in the urban legends movie, the girls friend is hanging from the tree above the car and his feet are hitting off the top causing the thumping sounds.
It was the girls boyfriends head on the end of a stick with a waerwolf thump thump thumping it off the car roof.
Old 18-09-2010, 12:03 AM #46

Quote:
Oh my goodness that's terrifying. I'm always weary of Deep South America after films always like to portray it as an area where "bad things happen". Same thing with dusty, desolate roads after hitch hiker events like Peter Falconio's murder/disappearance, puts me off for life.
Old 18-09-2010, 12:05 AM #47
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnii View Post
Oh my goodness that's terrifying. I'm always weary of Deep South America after films always like to portray it as an area where "bad things happen". Same thing with dusty, desolate roads after hitch hiker events like Peter Falconio's murder/disappearance, puts me off for life.
It's just the vastness of America that is scary and invigorating. I love the South, but there's alot of hicks there too. Quite scary sometimes.
Old 18-09-2010, 12:08 AM #48

Quote:
It's just the vastness of America that is scary and invigorating. I love the South, but there's alot of hicks there too. Quite scary sometimes.
I bet it is! Whereabouts did this happen? The first thing I think of when I think of South USA is something like a setting for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre or something!
Old 18-09-2010, 12:10 AM #49
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnii View Post
I bet it is! Whereabouts did this happen? The first thing I think of when I think of South USA is something like a setting for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre or something!
God, I think it was Tennesse or South Carolina. So yeah, not the deep south, but close enough.

Last edited by setanta; 18-09-2010 at 12:10 AM.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:56 PM #50
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

There are numerous urban legends involving Coca Cola. In fact, there are so many that these legends all now have their own category known as “Colklore”. The most popular is that if you were to leave a tooth in a cup of coke overnight by morning the tooth would be completely dissolved. Like most of the other legends involving the popular drink this is totally untrue.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
myths, urban