Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 15-08-2014, 12:07 PM #1

Default If Jale really was bullied how come she went off so easily to plot with Ashleigh ?

What Helen said about Jale was disgusting and I promise I was totally against that too.

However, it wasn't bullying.

Jale wasn't really bullied because she obviously didn't feel she was or scared because she & Kim went off so easily to plot with Ashleigh behind Helen's back.

You have to ask yourselves, when Jale etc went off to plot behind Helen with Ashleigh and obey everything Ashleigh wanted who is it Jale & Kim were really scared of and really manipulated, bullied by ?

It is Ashleigh and BB who really bullied and scared Jale and Kim then forcing Jale and Kim to feel like they had to go along with what Ashleigh wanted and conform yo what she wanted to vote for.

Real bullying is a continual attack,usually pre meditated,often backed up by untruths & usually carried out in a cold continuous manner over & over against one target or a small group for a long period.

Only Ashleigh & BB have been cold hearted & carried out pre planned attacks on one individual IE Helen often based on untruths for a continuous long period.

So only Ashleigh and BB are the real bulies.

Helen is a big hearted soft hearted individual who as a part of being emotional and soft hearted is also sometimes fiery and can;t control the things she says when she thinks she is standing up against unfairness or nasty behaviour,

she thought Jale was bitching behind her back & thought she was staring & spying on her & she just thought Mathew was boring and a bit of a bitch himself.

Helen has not carried on the abuse against Jale or Mathew or ever carried on abuse, like Ashleigh and BB have and has never done it in a cold hearted pre meditated way often based on lies trying to influence what the public think thorough the camera which has been what Ashleigh and BB have done the most.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2014, 12:10 PM #2
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

How many of these threads are you going to make, this is pretty much the same with just a few words changed

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Last edited by Benjamin; 15-08-2014 at 12:11 PM.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2014, 12:11 PM #3
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Pauline was the only person who bullied jale
Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2014, 12:13 PM #4
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan

Do we really need threads like this on the final day?

Spoiler:

zakman440 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2014, 12:16 PM #5

Pauline set the scenario for many, she was loved when she went in but by the time Chris nominated her she was toast and disliked by many. She gossiped about Chris, she was nasty to Jale, she gave Helen her pass and Mark his cash.

I loved Chris' time in power, I have to admit that I was rooting for Jale to get it but I lost interest in her when she turned her back on Chris and went to the main group for acceptance. So glad she went and I have to say that Pauline was right about her.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2014, 12:21 PM #6

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy

Quote:
Bullying behaviour can be:

verbal eg name calling, teasing, abuse, putdowns, sarcasm, insults, threats
physical eg hitting, punching, kicking, scratching, tripping, spitting
social eg ignoring, excluding, ostracising, alienating, making inappropriate gestures
psychological eg spreading rumours, dirty looks, hiding or damaging possessions
Aside from the physical section, Helen's done pretty much every one of the others. So yeah, pretty sure her behaviour was bullying. If not, I guess the girls who did those same things to me in school were also just misunderstood soft-hearted people who were doing those things out of kindness.

BB17: Andy | BB16: Joel | BB15: Chris | BB14: Dexter/Gina | BB13: Adam/Luke A | BB12: Harry | BB11: -- | BB10: -- | BB9: -- | BB8: Brian | BB7: Pete | BB6: Derek | BB5: Daniel | BB4: Jon | BB3: Sandy | BB2: Brian | BB1: Anna

Last edited by mrflibble; 15-08-2014 at 12:21 PM.
mrflibble is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2014, 12:31 PM #7
it's turtle time

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Sam Fox
BB17: Georgina
it's turtle time

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Sam Fox
BB17: Georgina

Jale and Kimberly already knew who they wanted to save (Marlon and Steven - and remember this was right after Ash's 'maggot' comment), Ashleigh simply convinced them they were right in their choices. Slightly manipulative? Yes. Bully? Definitely not.
Old 15-08-2014, 12:43 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
Helen is a big hearted soft hearted individual who as a part of being emotional and soft hearted is also sometimes fiery and can;t control the things she says when she thinks she is standing up against unfairness or nasty behaviour,

she thought Jale was bitching behind her back & thought she was staring & spying on her & she just thought Mathew was boring and a bit of a bitch himself.
I believe that when Ashleigh was trying to ensure Ash's nomination wasn't removed, she was standing up against unfairness. She knew Helen would try to dominate and boss the other girls around like she usually does, and wanted to stop that happening. This was even proved when Helen went to Ash and Steven and said the girls could piss off if they thought they were going to be nominated (or something like this, can't remember the words!). And whatever way you swing it, Ashleigh was right when she said "we can't save Ash just because Helen likes him, what does he do for any of us?" - he didn't get along much with any of the girls apart from Helen.
jessicadanielle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2014, 12:47 PM #9

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:

Ofcom received over 1,500 complaints for Helen Wood and Pauline Bennett bullying Jale Karaturp.
Helen received a warning on Day 12 due to bullying Jale and Day 21 she received another warning due to using threatening behaviour to housemate Matthew Davies. Helen was also bullying Danielle McMahon due to her religion on Day 5 and that gave more 100 complaints against her.
She also bullied Christopher along with Tamara and others.

She had TWO chances to apologize to all the housemates for her behaviour. First during the task where she refused and acted immature and nasty. Then later during her speech, despite being in a "happy" mood, she still gave no apology and actually dismissed half the board.

PRINCESS ASHLEIGH
Achilles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2014, 12:54 PM #10
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 5: Ika
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 5: Ika

Pauline did bully Jale but Helen didnt. Helen was just a horrible bitch.
Old 15-08-2014, 12:56 PM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Ofcom received over 1,500 complaints for Helen Wood and Pauline Bennett bullying Jale Karaturp.
Helen received a warning on Day 12 due to bullying Jale and Day 21 she received another warning due to using threatening behaviour to housemate Matthew Davies. Helen was also bullying Danielle McMahon due to her religion on Day 5 and that gave more 100 complaints against her.
She also bullied Christopher along with Tamara and others.

She had TWO chances to apologize to all the housemates for her behaviour. First during the task where she refused and acted immature and nasty. Then later during her speech, despite being in a "happy" mood, she still gave no apology and actually dismissed half the board.
Do you mean the media task with Danielle and Zoe when she said she'd only apologise to Zoe for being skeptical? That annoyed me to no end... Having been given warnings for her behaviour and having ten weeks to reflect, you'd have thought she'd have the courtesy to admit that she should apologise to some of the housemates, even if just for the unnecessary personal insults, e.g. calling Danielle a fat bitch and religion bashing, calling Matthew skinny, slug comments etc.

What made it even worse is some of the housemates laughing along, and Zoe saying "at least she was honest!! ". Yeah, honest about how much of a ruthless bitch she is. Give her a medal
jessicadanielle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2014, 06:21 PM #12
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason

OP wall of text
Razor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2014, 06:24 PM #13

Calling someone a "slug" for the first two weeks and being aggressive towards her, for example when Helen just shouted at Jale when walking off to the garden with Kim, was clearly bullying.
Yaki da is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2014, 06:47 PM #14
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamski94 View Post
Pauline was the only person who bullied jale
Yeah Pauline really did bully her
But Helen did do some vile namecalling like Ash
Old 15-08-2014, 06:49 PM #15

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaki da View Post
Calling someone a "slug" for the first two weeks and being aggressive towards her, for example when Helen just shouted at Jale when walking off to the garden with Kim, was clearly bullying.
No name calling is not bullying if that was the case ,most of us would be bullies,Helen was aggressive and nasty but no bully

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2014, 07:05 PM #16

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
What Helen said about Jale was disgusting and I promise I was totally against that too.

However, it wasn't bullying.

Jale wasn't really bullied because she obviously didn't feel she was or scared because she & Kim went off so easily to plot with Ashleigh behind Helen's back.

You have to ask yourselves, when Jale etc went off to plot behind Helen with Ashleigh and obey everything Ashleigh wanted who is it Jale & Kim were really scared of and really manipulated, bullied by ?

It is Ashleigh and BB who really bullied and scared Jale and Kim then forcing Jale and Kim to feel like they had to go along with what Ashleigh wanted and conform yo what she wanted to vote for.

Real bullying is a continual attack,usually pre meditated,often backed up by untruths & usually carried out in a cold continuous manner over & over against one target or a small group for a long period.

Only Ashleigh & BB have been cold hearted & carried out pre planned attacks on one individual IE Helen often based on untruths for a continuous long period.

So only Ashleigh and BB are the real bulies.

Helen has not carried on the abuse against Jale or Mathew or ever carried on abuse, like Ashleigh and BB have and has never done it in a cold hearted pre meditated way often based on lies trying to influence what the public think thorough the camera which has been what Ashleigh and BB have done the most.
I absolutely CANNOT stand Ashleigh but I don't think she or anyone else REALLY bullied anyone in there. Every housemate was more than capable for standing up for themselves. Its the weak person who ISNT capable of standing up for themselves and is deeply hurt by another is BULLIED. I didn't see this this year
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2014, 07:08 PM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
No name calling is not bullying
Of course it is. Especially when it is continual in the manner that Helen's was towards Jale.
Yaki da is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2014, 07:12 PM #18
Namaste

Namaste

I think Helen definitely bullied Jale. She started off mocking her as "the slug" behind her back, and then started picking at her in front of everyone for no reason at all (like the "Were you listening?" moment, or the time Jale picked up Helen's lip balm). She hated her instantly for very little reason and constantly sniped at her, be it behind her back or in front of others.

Jale will probably deny that she was bullied, etc, but what I saw definitely classifies as bullying in my eyes.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2014, 07:14 PM #19
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
iconic

Favourites (more):

Helen was definitely targeted during Girl Power, they all schemed behind her back and Ashleigh said and I quote - "I feel like I've just made an evil plan, and I've gotten away with it".

Favourite housemates
if a series is excluded, then I haven't watched it or don't currently have a favourite.
Spoiler:

Favourite housemates (BBUK)
BB18: Chanelle
BB17: Jayne
BB16: Joel
BB14: Gina
BB8: Charley
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

JoshBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote