Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-08-2014, 02:06 PM #1
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Default Seriously? is he on drugs? (Article)

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: 'It's my job to look good' CBB reject David McIntosh says he's a role model

IT'S always a bit embarrassing to be the first reject booted out of the reality goldfish bowl

But Kelly Brook's hunky muscle man seemed to take his premature eviction from the house in good spirits.

When Daily Star Online caught up with him for an exclusive chat, he said: "All I would have to face [if I'd stayed in] would have been more arguments, less food because we were on rations. It would be crazy to want to stay."

Last night the fitness model's famous fiancée Kelly Brook took to Twitter to say how proud she was and that she'd be waiting at the Big Brother studios ready to give her man a big kiss should he be turfed out first.

But when we asked if the high-profile pair had shared their reunion smooch, his agent stepped in to refuse any questions about their relationship.

It seems that Ms Brook and her hubby-to-be made an agreement before he begun his stint on the show to keep their private lives private, so maybe suspicious folk accusing David of clinging to Kelly for her fame and fortune are wrong.

When we asked why his best bits VT seemed to exclusively consist of him admiring his reflection in the mirror, he laughed: "I was doing a lot of things; cooking, singing, dancing.

"But they choose to only show me working out – because it's probably what people want to see.

"I look good though, no?"

Wow that ego is almost as big as his biceps.

"If you didn't know me you'd think, 'Oh my god this guy is so arrogant' but it's all just a joke.

"There was a lot of working out and sometimes I like to check out my muscles, so if that's vain then I'm vain.

"It's my job to look good."

Although he got zero points for subtlety, some credit to the gym addict for trying to stir up some interest for his next project.

"I need to look good to promote my new nutrition line. I'm a role model."

God loves a trier, apparently.

The ex-Gladiator didn't see eye to eye with Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas star Gary Busey and he certainly isn't prepared to bury the hatchet now he's left the house.

Dave said: ""He is not a nice person, he'll be nice and then he'll attack you. There's only so many times you can give someone the benefit of the doubt.
does he even have any fans?

Spoiler:

Last edited by LukeB; 28-08-2014 at 02:06 PM.
LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
article, David McIntosh, drugs