Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 28-08-2014, 11:43 PM #101
he/him

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer
he/him

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
Blindfolds... handcuffs... tying limbs up... it's like 50 Shades of Grey meets Twister in there
Nick. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 09:08 AM #102
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Love Island 5: Maura

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTheBadger View Post
I realized that I never made a BOTS announcement, for the record it's Toya Washington alongside Jack Whitehall with Emma Willis presenting on Mondays and Thursday. Judi James has been axed from Bit On The Psych and replaced with qualified psychologists.
Flawless decision

Great episodes recently, loving this
Ross. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 05:42 PM #103
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 35

“Five evictions down, another one tonight, where has time gone?” Emma Willis smiles as she stands in front of the crowd. “Niamh, Hattie and Sol face the public vote to save, who goes, YOU DECIDE” Emma smiles.

11: 41 AM: The chained housemates are talking in the kitchen. “Niamh, you keep on pulling my leg” Will smirks. “Oh, sorry” Niamh says. “Stand up Doug, so I can get to the sink” Chloe says and Doug stands up. “This is hilarious, like you’d never do this in real life, would ya?” Sol smirks. “You love things hilarious” Chloe sneers. “Chloe, Sol hasn’t done anything” Hattie says. “Look Hattie, someone swapped the bloody food, I don’t think anyone else would have done it apart from Sol” Chloe says. “Stop accusing Sol” Hattie sighs.

13: 00 PM: The chained housemates have been called to the living room, Luna, AJ and Maxine have put noise cancelling headphones and blindfolds on the chained housemates apart from Sol and Hattie. “Sol and Hattie, you will now face a big dilemma, you have the option to take away eighty pounds from the budget for yourself when you leave the house, Luna will now attach a blindfold to each of you so you’re decision is not influence by another” Big Brother says and Luna blindfolds Hattie and Sol.. You will have one minute to decide, you must raise your left arm to take away eighty pounds. 3, 2, 1, GO” Big Brother says. Sol immediately raises his left arm, the minute goes and Hattie keeps her left arm down. “Thank you, you must not discuss this with any of the other housemates, including each other” Big Brother says. “Crap” Hattie sighs.

15: 00 PM: Housemates have been detained in the garden for the past hour. Luna has been given a box to guard and not to let anyone open it. “What do you think they’re doing?” Luna asks. “Dunno, they need the entire house tough” Chloe says. Maxine sips her tea. Housemates have been told to stand up. “Luna, you may now open the box” Big Brother says. “Go on, open it” Doug smirks. “There’s seven, small zip shoulder bags” Luna says. “Could AJ, Maxine and Luna please hand each chained housemate a bag. Chained housemates, in the house there are eighty plastic eggs. You must go into the house as a chain and collect the eggs, the housemate with the most amount of eggs will be freed, however, inside all of the eggs are slips of paper with amounts of money ranging from one pound to a ten pounds, there is one double slip, one half slip, one lose all money slip, one lose shopping task slip, one double shopping task slip and one adding an extra ten grand to the quarter of a million prize fund” Big Brother says. “Oh my god” Chloe squeals.

“This is gonna get violent” Hattie smirks. “3, 2 1, GO” Big Brother says. The chain runs into the living room, Chloe grabs a handful of eggs under the sofas but Doug crawls forward a grabs some for himself, Hattie and Sol on the other end are searching the kitchen entrance. “Gotta pull to get in the kitchen, get them this way” Hattie says and they run into the kitchen and cling onto the table, Hattie grabs an egg on the table whilst Sol searches below. Niamh and Will run into the kitchen, dragging Chloe, Bronte and Doug with them. Will grabs some eggs and gives a them to Niamh, Chloe and Bronte try to get past the bedroom and into the bathroom but Doug sprints into the bathroom and drags Will in there with him, Doug and Bronte grab the eggs and Will runs back into the laundry room with Niamh, the pair grab some eggs and the begin scavenging the bedroom for eggs. “Can all housemates please return to the living room” Big Brother says.

“Bronte, please count your eggs” Big Brother say. “I’ve got seven” Bronte sighs. Doug has sixteen, Chloe has ten, Niamh has twenty two. “Will gave them to her though, they cheated” Chloe sighs. Will has none, Hattie has eight and Sol has ten. “So, there’s like, seven left?” Doug says. “Niamh is the winner, Niamh, please open your eggs” Big Brother says. Niamh opens the first twelve’s eggs and gets forty one pounds. There’s a surprise on the thirteenth. “It’s one of the special ones, double shopping budget” Niamh screams. Niamh in total has raised seventy nine pounds of shopping to add to the total. “Could AJ please get the key to free Niamh” Big Brother says. “Prison break” Niamh smirks. AJ unlocks Niamh and Luna runs to hug her. “Sorry guys” Niamh sighs. “It’s alright, enjoy the freedom” Doug smirks. “Thanks Will” Niamh smiles.

Emma Willis walks up to the stairs “So, Sol, Hattie, Doug, Chloe and Bronte remain on the chain” Emma says. “But, Wills not going to bail Niamh out on this eviction, so, let’s go and save one of them” Emma smiles. The camera cuts to the house, The housemates are still chained Niamh is sitting alongside Luna, Bronte, Doug, Chloe and Will. Maxine is sitting with Hattie, Sol and AJ by the other end of the sofas. “Housemates, this is Emma, for the past 94 hours the great British public have been voting to save” Emma says. The crowd cheer and chant ‘GET MAXINE OUT’. “I can reveal that housemate with the most amount of votes and therefore safe is.....NIAMH” Emma announces. Niamh sighs in relief. “See, nothing to worry about” Doug smiles. “Good luck guys” Luna says as she looks at Sol and Hattie. Hattie and Sol smiles at each other.

“So, Niamh topped to the vote, we’ll be back to the house shortly.
16: 22 PM Bronte is chatting to Doug and Will. “Mental task, we need to get everyone to the garden to work on the vegetable and flower patch” Bronte says. “The vegetables are never going to grow in time, they take eight to twelve weeks” Hattie says. “Let’s go to the garden” Chloe sighs.
“I hope you enjoyed that clip, now let’s get to business more serious than Bronte’s vegetable and flower patch” Emma Willis smirks. The camera cuts to the house with the same seating arrangements. “Big Brother house, this is Emma, lines have closed, and your fate is sealed” Emma says. The crowd are now chanting “GET HATTIE OUT”. “For the past 94 hours the great British public have been voting to save” Emma says. “SOLOMON.....AND.....HATTIE” Emma says. Both receive boos. “I can reveal that the housemate with the least amount of votes and 6th to be evicted is...
Old 29-08-2014, 05:44 PM #104
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

“SOLOMON”
Emma announces.

Sol nods and Hattie hugs him, Sol hugs Hattie and Maxine and smiles at AJ. Luna hugs Sol and runs to unlock Sol, Doug and Will exchange handshakes as Sol escapes from his handcuff, Bronte hugs Sol and Chloe remains seated. “Well, yeah it was me who put the coco pops on the list, I also nabbed eighty quid from the shopping for me when I leave the house, see ya then” Sol smirks. “Arsehole” Chloe yells as the doors open and Sol walks out.

“Sol, how you doing?” Emma smiles. “I’m pleased, this is such a cliché but I was expecting it” Sol says. “Follow me to the pod” Emma says. Sol sits down opposite Emma. “Solomon, you lasted three weeks, was it stressful going in as a newbie?” Emma asks. “I was with Hattie and AJ who were more forward and I was younger and quieter which was tricky but luckily we weren’t chucked straight into the full house” Sol says. “Some housemates nominated because they felt you had a game plan, was this true?” Emma asks. “I wasn’t a game player, I analysed all the housemates and thought a lot about each person, but I never considered having a game plan” Sol says. “Okay, what were the coco pops about?” Emma smiles. “Well I like coco pops and milk and I felt like seeing them get pissed off, I could just sit there eating coco pops and enjoy Chloe ranting, it was pretty funny” Sol smirks.

“Finally, who would you like to win?” Emma asks. “Hattie, she’s stuck by me this week and would deserves to beat Niamh and everyone else” Sol says. “Thank you Sol, next week is a big one” Emma smiles. Emma stands up and walks down the carpet. “So, Sol is out, Nine remain, however, only six will remain at the end of the week. On Monday one housemate will leave, all nine remaining housemates will take part in a vote to nine way vote to save. The loser will be booted out on Monday night, Next Tuesday they will nominate privately in the diary room, however, later in a live broadcast housemates will be given envelopes, inside the envelopes are transcripts of their nominations which they will read out. Then on Friday we will have another double, so lines are now open, all the number you need are on the screen, get voting to save your favourite” Emma Willis smiles.

Back in the house, Niamh is chatting in Bronte, Doug, Will and Chloe, Hattie is alone sipping a glass of red wine, Luna and AJ are talking in the far end of the purple corner and Maxine is in the kitchen. “Six down, nine remain” Will smirks.

Last edited by Nick.; 29-08-2014 at 05:44 PM.
Old 30-08-2014, 04:55 PM #105
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 36

10: 23 AM: Doug, Chloe, Bronte, Hattie and Will remain on the chain. “Little weasel” Chloe sneers as Doug leads to the chain to the kitchen. “I made you all breakfast, I will be glad when this task’s over” Luna says. “We could always make a pact and agree if we have to stay until today we just all leave” Hattie sighs. “No way, I haven’t spent four days chained to you for nothing” Chloe sneers.

Luna, AJ, Maxine and Niamh have been called to the diary room. “Hello Big Brother” Luna smiles. “Hey” AJ smirks. “Hello, as you know, Bronte, Chloe, Doug, Hattie and Will are chained together. You now have the choice of freeing one of them” Big Brother says. “Okay, well” Luna says. “Who d’you wanna save AJ?” Niamh asks. “Chloe” AJ says. “Doug and Will can stay there a bit longer, they’ll be fine, Hattie can stay, Chloe’s done well to last this long” Niamh says. “What about Bronte?” Luna says. “Free Bronte” Maxine scoffs. “Shall we go with Bronte?” Luna says. “Yeah” AJ smiles. “You may now go back down and free Bronte” Big Brother says.

Luna, Niamh and AJ rush into the kitchen whilst Maxine grabs the key. “Bronte, you’re free” Luna beams. “Did you decide? Thanks so much guys” Bronte smiles. Maxine unlocks Bronte, Bronte hugs Will and then Luna. “Do you need any more food?” Luna asks. “I think we’re alright” Will says. “Yeah, I need the toilet, up we get everyone” Chloe smiles. “Can you wait a bit?” Doug asks. “Alright” Chloe sighs.

11: 09 AM: Chloe is talking to Doug and Will by the outside toilet. “Bit pissed with Luna, Niamh, Max and AJ, they’re supposed to be my friends” Chloe sighs. “I can understand Luna and Niamh saving Bronte, AJ might have chosen you but Maxine wouldn’t, you haven’t had a close chat since you two had a tiff when she left the chain” Doug says. “Maybe, oh well, this is over today I bet” Chloe says. “It better, four of us remain, there’s more off the chain than on” Will says.

14: 45 PM: Bronte has been called to the diary room. “Hello Big Brother” Bronte smiles. “Hello Bronte, earlier Luna, AJ, Maxine and Niamh choose to free you from the chain, you must now do the same and free one more. You must choose between Doug, Chloe, Hattie and Will” Big Brother says. “I think it’s between Will, Doug and Chloe, Chloe would love to be free but won’t walk but I think so she’ll stay, I think I’m gonna save Will as I know he wants to leave but won’t ever admit it” Bronte says. “Bronte, you may go down and free Will” Big Brother says.

“Will, you’re free” Bronte squeals as she runs into the kitchen with a key. “Cheers Bronte” Will smiles and Bronte hugs him. “I’m sorry guys, I wanted to save you all” Bronte sighs. “God, It feels odd not being chained” Will smirks. “Yeah, but guys, you’ll be freed by the end of the day” Bronte says.
16: 12 PM: Doug, Chloe and Hattie are chained together in the garden by the pool, AJ, Luna and Will are swimming in the pool whilst Maxine is at the other end of the garden smoking. “I really wanna go, I might just throw in the towel” Hattie sighs. “Oh no you *****ing won’t, I’ve been stuck with you for *****ing days and I am *****ing sick of it, just shut up and get on with the *****ing task you stupid slapper, stop whinging and moaning, It’s *****ing pathetic, you *****ing little sl*g” Chloe sneers loudly. Hattie remains quiet and Doug smirks a little. “I’ll get you a cuppa Chloe, and you Doug” Luna smiles. Hattie glares at Luna and Chloe rolls her eyes. “I was just saying something, I was never seriously going to quit” Hattie says. “Good cause you *****ing better not, I am *****ing sick of your behaviour so shut the ***** up cause if you *****ing give up now I will make the next week hell for you, I will make it a *****ing nightmare, and if I go I will make sure my friends make it *****ing horrible for you, week after *****ing week” Chloe sneers. “Chloe, calm down” AJ says. Chloe huffs.

17: 03 PM: Will, Bronte, Luna and Niamh are talking in the kitchen. “I’ve got some more hot chocolate” Luna says as she hands Will and Bronte a mug. “Cheers” Will says. “Poor Doug, eh? He’s stuck next to Chloe and Hattie for god knows how long, when is one of them gonna be freed” Luna sighs. “Yeah but Doug’s managed to last well so far, he’s not exactly going to burst out and lash out at anyone” Bronte says. “It’s probably trickier now there’ s less of them, like Hattie was able to chat with Sol but he left and not Hattie and Chloe are stuck with each other with only Doug for company, before they had others to talk too” Will says. “Yeah, they’re doing so well, Chloe is getting stressed but she is doing really well” Luna says. “Chloe really has learnt from this experience, like I was pretty confident with who I was, I’ve learnt a few things about myself, but Chloe’s given up smoking, she’s not as bitchy as she was and she’s determined” Niamh says. “Yeah, d’you remember at the start when Chloe got all ratty because Bronte and Judith wouldn’t talk to her, and she got in a little clique with Max, Martyn an Alex but then the sides merged, was that just Chloe acting fake, or is Chloe acting fake now?” Will smirks. “I don’t think she’s acting fake now, which means she was fake at the start” Niamh says. “I dunno actually, maybe she’s just learning, it might not have been acting but just who she thought she was” Will sighs.
Old 30-08-2014, 05:01 PM #106
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Toya Washington to present Tuesday's Face To Face nominations!

Big Brother 15 housemate, Toya Washington, who was been revealed as the Bit On The Side presenter will host a special live edition of Bit On The Side as the housemates are given transcripts of their nominations, disguised as letters from house, to read out.
Old 30-08-2014, 08:20 PM #107
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Favourites (more):

#hattieforjustice

Gone off everyone in there except maybe Maxine

Hattie for the win!
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2014, 09:14 PM #108
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciaX View Post
#hattieforjustice

Gone off everyone in there except maybe Maxine

Hattie for the win!
Thanks!

Oh, and this weeks's a double so the TiBB public will be voting!
Old 31-08-2014, 09:31 PM #109
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 37

It’s Sunday morning and the housemates have finished breakfast. “Okay, last day, come on, we can do it” Chloe says to Doug and Hattie. “We said that yesterday, and the day before” Doug smirks. “Yeah, but, seriously, it’s gotta be the last, nominations and all tomorrow” Hattie says. “Maybe we’ll have to nominate as a three, or just use the blindfolds and headphones” Hattie says. “Will will probably choose another one to free today” Chloe says.

11: 34 AM: Luna, Will, Niamh and Bronte are talking in the garden. “It’s Sunday, isn’t it?” Bronte asks. “Yeah” Luna smiles. “I still don’t get it, there’s nine of us and two weeks until the final, a double this week, and then a mid week double?” Will says. “Probably, or just a single mid week eviction with six in the final” Luna says. “What’s Maxine being doing lately? Just sodding around?” Niamh asks. “Pretty much, I think she’s tired, understandable, we’re all getting tired” Luna says. “Maxine could be out this week to be honest, can’t see her sticking around much longer” Niamh says. “She did well in week one though, we thought she was out then” Bronte says. “That was week one, what’s not to say that people find her a miserable bore, it’s actually just getting odd, I’m desperate to go on Twitter and see what people think” Luna says. “This experience has been incredible, It’s going to be hard settling back down” Will says.

14: 12 PM: Maxine and AJ are chatting in the bedroom. “You seen my foundation?” Maxine asks. “Yes, I used it earlier” AJ smirks. “You better not have” Maxine chuckles. “Have you tried under the bed?” AJ asks. “I’m not crouching down, legs are stiff” Maxine grunts. “I’ll check” AJ says as he crouches down, “Yeah, under here, feels weird that there were twelve people in these beds, three of them aren’t even used now, they’re getting cold, I might go in the empty orange one, I’d a bit of quiet” AJ says. “That one was Sol’s? I haven’t really thought about him much to be honest” Maxine says. “He was only in here for a few weeks, he was going to go sooner than later, he deserved it for what he did, y’know, the shopping” AJ says. “Agreed, how’s Doug, Hattie and Chloe getting on?” Maxine asks. “Struggling a bit to be honest, Chloe’s broken down, Hattie’s moody and Doug’s trapped between them, I’ll be glad when they’re apart, for the sake of the house” AJ says and Maxine grunts. “I don’t blame you for quitting, we earned it all back, the shopping budget is getting doubled anyway, part of the task” AJ says.

Will has been called to the diary room. “Hello Will” Big Brother says. “Hello Big Brother, how are you?” Will asks happily. “How are you enjoying your freedom?” Big Brother asks. “It’s great, before I entered the house I never expected to survive in a house with others let alone chained to them” Will smirks. “Will, as you know, Bronte freed you from the chain, you must now free either Chloe, Doug or Hattie from the chain” Big Brother says. “It’s between Chloe and Doug, Chloe would love to go, but Doug deserves it, he is a closer mate than Chloe and he’s had to put up with Hattie and Chloe for the past day” Will says. “So, I’m going to be freeing Doug” Will says. “Will, you may go and grab the key and free Doug” Big Brother says. “Great” Will smiles.

“He’ll be down soon” Chloe says. Her, Doug and Hattie are waiting on the yellow sofa for Will. “What was it?” Hattie asks. “I’m freeing.....Doug” Will says. “Cheers Will” Doug sighs relief as Will grabs a key, Chloe grunts and Will unlocks Doug who springs up. “Well, I’m stuck with you” Chloe sighs. “I’m going for a shower, haven’t showered for a few days” Doug says and walks off. “You alight?” Will asks. “Why Doug? Why not me or Hattie?” Chloe asks. “Doug’s my mate” Will says. “I am as well?” Chloe says. “Look, Doug has spent the past day stuck on the chain, he’s given all the task as much effort as possible, he deserves it, you’ve done as well but Doug’s spent the day stuck with you and Hattie bickering non-stop” Will says. “Nice to see what you think of me” Chloe snorts. “Come on Chloe, cheer up” Will sighs. “I’m sick of being stuck on this ******ing chain, I’ve been on here for six ******ing days and no one has tried to free me” Chloe grunts. “You’re doing what Judith did, you expect too much, you’re my friend, but Doug’s also my friend, I just chose to free him, it’s hardly a big deal, Doug will free you later, both of you later” Will says and walks off. “I need the toilet” Hattie sighs. “I don’t give a ******, we’re staying here, you can drag me there if you want or hold it in” Chloe said flatly.

18: 10 PM: Luna, Doug, Will, Niamh and Bronte are talking by the pool. “We’re all free and back together” Niamh smirks. “Yeah, for at least a week, nominations tomorrow are going to be tricky” Doug says. “I have a faint idea, once I get out I’m gonna check who nominated who, it should be interesting” Luna says. “You realise that one of us will make the final?” Will says. “Yeah, at least one of us could be two or three even” Luna says. “I have no idea who could win, I think everyone has a chance” Bronte says. “AJ I bet, or Chloe” Luna says. “We don’t know much about Chloe’s popularity, she did well in week one, but her and Maxine’s popularity could have changed, but yeah, nominations tomorrow should be interesting” Doug says.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:01 PM #110
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 38

Emma Willis stands in front of the red carpet. “So, we’ve got the crowd, they’re gonna be quiet for the moment, since Friday all the housemate shave faced a 9 way vote to save, and the housemate with the least amount of votes is going to get booted out tonight, in a shock eviction” Emma Willis smiles. “All the numbers you need to know are on the screen, lines close shortly” Emma says.

10: 56 AM: Hattie and Chloe are squabbling in the bedroom. “Move over, I need room” Chloe snorts. “No, I’m staying here” Hattie sneers. “God, just move over you American b*tch” Chloe sneers. “Eh, don’t bring my nationality in it” Hattie sighs. “I was merely using it as an adjective, I’m not racist or anything, but you’re still a b*tch” Chloe snorts. “Double standards, eh?” Hattie snorts. “I’m hardly a b*tch, I just get ratty at times” Chloe says. “Understatement” Hattie snorts.
11: 07 AM: Doug and Luna are chatting in the kitchen. “Got you a coffee, last bit, this shopping task still isn’t over” Luna sighs. “Yeah, but it’s gotta end today, but we’ve said that every day, but they can’t drag this out much longer” Doug says. “They’ve made it drag out six days, they could easily make it six more, unless Chloe and Hattie are evicted, they’re probably just keeping them chained together for drama” Luna says. “Probably, it’s just, I feel guilty, leaving them and seeing them both so grumpy” Doug sighs.
13: 30 PM: All of the housemates are in the kitchen eating. Chloe and Hattie have had to share a seat. “Feels odd, at the end of the week they’ll be enough room for everyone in the kitchen and then they’ll be empty chairs, empty beds the sofa will appear a lot bigger” Luna says. “Talking of evictions, shouldn’t we have nominated by now?” Chloe says. “Unless, well, unless we’re doing face to face nominations tonight” Will says. “Oh, that could be true, face to face will be horrid” Chloe says. “You never get a true representation of people’s nominations, feel can just follow pack and gang up on the stragglers” Will says. “None of us are stragglers though” Bronte says.
15: 11 PM: Chloe, AJ and Luna are talking in the bedroom. “Yeah, it’s definitely face to face, we be a good time seeming as we’re all getting close” Chloe says. “I think people will target Maxine, Hattie and sadly AJ, because they can just say that Hattie and AJ are new” Luna sighs. “It kinda makes you a bit self-conscious, knowing that people have nominated you” Chloe says. “Yeah, I just want to face to face nominations over and done with” Luna says.
“So they’re expecting face to face nominations, well, they’re happening tomorrow, but tonight we’ve got a shock eviction, our housemates know nothing, they are just chilling in the house, let’s talk to the house” Emma Willis smiles as she walks up to the steps.
The camera cuts to the house, Luna, Doug, Bronte, Niamh and Will are chatting on the sofas, Maxine is smoking in t garden and AJ, Hattie and Chloe are in the kitchen. “Big Brother house, this is Emma, you are live on Channel 5, please do not swear” Emma says. “What’s going on?” Luna gasps as she looks up at the ceiling. “What the hell is happening?” Chloe gasps as she walks, still chained to Hattie into the living room. “It’s Emma” Niamh says. “Seriously, what the hell is happening?” Chloe says. “Lines have closed, and your fate is sealed. For the past 72 hours the great British public have been voting to save” Emma says. “Wait, that was Friday, it’s an eviction” Will gasps. “No” Luna shrieks. AJ walks into the living room but Maxine stays in the garden smoking. “Max get here” AJ yells. “I’m wearing a bloody t-shirt and jeans and I’m chained to Hattie, well, at least one of us will be free if one of us goes” Chloe smirks. “You’re not going anywhere, sit down and listen” Doug sighs. The crowd are chanting “GET HATTIE OUT”. “They hate you Hattie” Niamh smirks. “Chloe, Hattie and Niamh aren’t going anywhere” AJ says.
“AJ, BRONTE, CHLOE, DOUG, HATTIE, LUNA, MAXINE and WILL. I can reveal that the housemate with the least amount of votes and 7th to be evicted is...
BRONTE” Emma announces
“NO” Luna screams and hugs Bronte, tears roll down Niamh’s eyes as she hugs Bronte, Luna gulps as Doug hugs Bronte. “Oh god, Bronte, no, you can’t go” Luna cries. “Calm down, yeah, I’m going home, I love you lots, Will can you look after my vegetables” Bronte says with a weak smile. AJ, Hattie and Chloe hug Bronte and Maxine stays seated. “I’m gonna miss you lots” Niamh sobs. “Cheer up, please” Bronte sighs. Bronte walks to the doors and walks back out.
The crowd cheer as Bronte wipes tears from her eyes. “Bronte, how are you? How was the shock?” Emma asks as she comforts Bronte. “It was a shock, we were just chatting and well, ten seconds later I was evicted” Bronte smiles. “Come with me Bronte” Emma says and walks with Bronte to the pod. “So Bronte, we’ve got a lot, you entered in week one, you got on Chloe’s nerves, tell us more about that” Emma says. “I think Chloe was desperate for an argument, she really was, I was just with Judith, oh god, it seems ages since Judith was in the house” Bronte says. “Then everyone turned on Judith” Emma says. “Yeah, she just became stroppy and miserable, at that time Rick was also very arrogant and angry and we all fell out with Judith, Rick and Niamh, of course those three plus Martha had an extra day together in the camping task so they formed quite a bond. Then we all eventually became Niamh’s friend again once Rick left” Bronte says. “What do you think about Niamh versus Hattie?” Emma asks. “Well Rick’s not there so they’ve settled but I think Chloe versus Hattie is boiling up” Bronte says. “Well, thank you Bronte, I can reveal that there was one percent in it, it was very close indeed” Emma says and the crowd cheer. “Before you go see your friends and family, we have a question, Chloe and Hattie remain on the chain, you may free one of them, however, the other one will be chained to their bed for the night and until Midday tomorrow, how will you free?” Emma asks. “I’ll free Chloe” Bronte says. “Thank you again Bronte, by the way, face to face nominations are tomorrow, as there are less housemates and it’s a double, any housemate with two or more nominations will be up” Emma smiles.
The camera cuts to the house. “Housemates, Bronte has been evicted, she had the choice of freeing Chloe or Hattie” Big Brother says. “It’s Chloe” Hattie says. “Bronte choose Chloe to free, however, Hattie will still not be freed, one housemate must chain Hattie to the leg of her bed” Big Brother says. “For god sake, at least I’m not with Chloe” Hattie scoffs as Doug frees Chloe and Hattie. AJ and Hattie walk to the bedroom and AJ chains Hattie to the leg of the bed. “Ooh, kinky” Hattie smirks. “This task has been like fifty shades of grey, blindfolds, chaining limbs, chaining to beds” AJ smirks.
Old 02-09-2014, 06:11 PM #111
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 39

11: 50 PM: Luna, Chloe, Niamh, Will, Doug and AJ are gathered round the kitchen table for lunch, housemates have nominated as per normal. “So, who do you think will be up?” Chloe asks. “Max and Hattie, maybe one more as it’ll probably be a double” Niamh says. “Maybe, we’ll find the result later, can’t wait to be honest, would it mean that if we aren’t nominated we’ll be in the final?” Luna says. “Oh god yeah, this is the last time to nominate” Doug says. “Pretty sad to be honest, doesn’t feel like the final next week though” AJ says. “How’s Hattie doing?” Will asks. “She’s pissed, she’s been chained to her bed for a while now, are you enjoying freedom Chloe?” Doug says. “Yeah, but Hattie will be free soon” Chloe says.

12: 00 PM: Maxine is talking to Hattie in the bedroom. “Bloody Bronte, chaining me here” Hattie sighs. Maxine grunts. “Never really had much to do with Bronte” Maxine says. “Hattie, you are now free, could one housemate please unchain Hattie” Big Brother says. “Great” Hattie smiles. Will comes into the bedroom with a key. “Thanks Will” Hattie smiles.

12: 54 PM: All the housemates are talking in the garden. “Nominations was fun then, results should be tonight, wonder how Bronte’s doing” Niamh says. “Yeah, she’ll be fine, hopefully she’s supporting all of us” Luna says. “Hope so, such a harsh eviction, like, we were just chatting, thirty seconds later she was gone, she left the house in a muddy apron, muddy jeans and green polo shirt” Doug says.

In the Bit on the side studio, “Hello Viewers, it’s me Toya Washington, also known as hurricane Toya or beautybonae, I’m here to present the live face to face nominations. Big Brother is about to call the housemates are about to be called to the sofas, Big Brother will tell the housemates to open their letters, I’ll take over and we can watch the housemates squirm as they read out their nominations and nominate for the final time” Toya says.

“Can all housemates come to the living room, can one housemate go to the hatch” Big Brother says. The housemates gather in the living room. Luna sits down next to Doug and Will. Niamh sits next to Chloe on the yellow sofa, Maxine and Hattie sit together on the blue sofa. “Can all housemate move to give themselves more space” Big Brother says. “What’s happening?” Doug says. AJ goes to the hatch. “There’s envelopes, there’s one for each of us” AJ beams. “Oh my god” Niamh squeals as AJ passes round the letters. “Housemates, open your letters” Big Brother says. “What the hell is this” Chloe gasps. “Oh god, oh no” Luna sighs. “This, this is a transcript” Doug smirks. “No, No, I can’t, I won’t” Niamh says, Niamh looks at her sheet of paper, Niamh tears it up and throws the pieces to the ground and storms off. “Housemates, it’s Toya, AJ, please stand up and read your nominations. Please read all of it and stick to the script” Toya says. “Hey Toya, god, here we go, my first nomination is Niamh, we’ve not spoken much, I’m still annoyed by her behaviour with Hattie in the recent week, I think she is immature and needs to grow up. My second nomination is Maxine, recently Maxine hasn’t joined in with the house much, she gave up instantly in the chain task, it was rude, selfish and obnoxious, just like Maxine” AJ says. “God, that sounds awful” AJ sighs. “It is” Maxine snorts. “Can Chloe stand up and read her nominations” Toya says.

“My first nomination is for Maxine. She was pathetic and weak to give up the shopping task so quick, she was my friend but she’s become a moody cow” Chloe sighs. “Charming” Maxine grunts. “Sorry, my second nomination is for Hattie, Hattie has been so irritating, I want to slap her so bad, I was chained to her for nearly a effing day, I want her out so bad” Chloe sighs. “Thanks” Hattie says. “Can Doug please read out his nomination” Toya says. “My first nomination is Hattie, Hattie hasn’t been much of a team player recently, I haven’t spoken much with her in the house so far, but I don’t think she cares to be honest. My second nomination is Maxine, Maxine also hasn’t been much of a team player, her attitude towards he house has been upsetting, she just sits at the end of the garden or in the edge of the living room smoking the cigarettes we earned her” Doug says. “Done, just get it over with” Doug says and sits down. “Can Hattie please read her nominations” Toya says. “Right, my first nom is Chloe, Chloe is stubborn, rude and a pain in the arse to live with, she has no redeeming features at all and has been fake since week one. My second nom is AJ, I’ve gone off AJ, he was my friend but then he buggered off and went to sit with the cool kids at the cool table, I was only really his friend cause I had no one else” Hattie sighs. “You weren’t even here week one” Chloe snorts. “Lil bitch” AJ sneers.

“You are live on Channel 5, please do not swear, Can Luna please read out her nominations” Toya says. “Here we go, My first nomination is Maxine, she hasn’t contributed much to the overall house, she’s become out of place, she does sod all but smoke” Luna says. “My next nomination is Hattie, well, Niamh is my friend, Hattie has been rude to Niamh, very rude” Luna says. “Niamh ain’t been perfect herself” Hattie interrupts. “Shut up Hattie” Chloe sneers. “Excuse me, so, I’m gonna have to nominate Hattie because of her attitude to Niamh” Luna says. “Can Maxine stand up” Toya says. “Hey Big Brother, my first nomination is Chloe, she is nothing but a stroppy b*tch, she’s just left me in her desperation for food, she’d rather have food than support her first friend in the house, she’s gone and joined Luna, Doug and all that riff raff, it’s pathetic, she’s pathetic” Maxine snorts. “You old, stroppy- “Chloe says. “Watch it Chloe” Luna warns. “Anyway, where was I? My second nomination is Luna, she’s also pathetic, she acts so smug and she knows it, she’s too happy, seriously, she acts so happy you can tell she’s fake” Maxine says. “I’m not fake” Luna sneers.

“Can Niamh please return to the living room” Toya says. Niamh reluctantly walks back in the living room with sore eyes. “Have you been crying?” Chloe asks. “I ripped it up” Niamh says. “I shall read out Niamh’s nominations; My first nomination is Will, he’s nice but I don’t trust him, he is very polite, I think the quiet student stuff is all an act, Will is genuinely too good to be true, he’s also competition so obviously I want him gone, some of the other housemates, Max, Hattie and AJ might agree and nominate him as well. My second nomination is AJ, he reminds me of Rick, I am worried that I’ll end of fancying him, he’s probably hotter than Rick, a bit bland though, not as funny or flirty, but I wouldn’t say no. Niamh giggles” Toya reads out. Niamh slumps back into her sofa chair. “Thanks for that Niamh” AJ smirks. “Yeah, thanks a lot” Will says.

“Finally, can Will read out his nominations” Toya says. “Okay ,hello Big Brother, how you doing? My first nomination is AJ, he seems like a nice guy, but I wouldn’t really know as we haven’t exactly spoken much, he’s mingling into our little group which is nice but he seems very distant with me at the moment, he seems distant with me and Doug, it might just be him, he’s mentioned that he gets on with girls better. My second and probably final ever nomination is Hattie, Hattie hasn’t exactly been pleasant, bit of an understatement, she’s been a bit lippy at times, she hasn’t exactly done herself any favours to settle in with the rest of the house” Will says. “That’s done” Luna sighs.

“Housemates, you are free to leave. However, housemates are forbidden to speak to one another until morning, so, the housemates up for eviction are, with four nominations Maxine and Hattie, with three nominations AJ and with two nominations, Chloe ” Toya says. “I thought it was three and you’re up?” Will says. “Must have changed with less people, it’s a double though” Doug says. “Housemates, please shut up” Toya says.

The camera cuts back to Toya in the BOTS studio. “So, we’ll catch all the fallout of the nominations tomorrow in a very glittery and stylish dance-themed endurance task.
Old 02-09-2014, 06:14 PM #112
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

So, LINES HAVE NOW OPENED!

090 20 44 58 03: Chloe Wainwright
090 20 44 58 09: Maxine Williamson
090 20 44 58 13: AJ Richardson
090 20 44 58 14: Hattie Ellis

To vote, please PM me with the four nominated housemates ranked from 4 (Your favourite) to 1 (Your least favourite)

Lines close on Thursday at 12PM!
Old 03-09-2014, 05:31 PM #113
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

090 20 44 58 03: Chloe Wainwright
090 20 44 58 13: AJ Richardson

Reminder to get your votes in!

To vote, please PM me with the four nominated housemates ranked from 4 (Your favourite) to 1 (Your least favourite)

Lines close on Thursday at 12PM!

Old 03-09-2014, 08:24 PM #114
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 40

9: 50 AM: Housemates have been called to the garden for this week’s shopping task and AJ is reading out the instructions. “Housemates, this week’s task is called Blame It On The Boogie. At the end of the garden you will find the boogie pod (A Dancefloor and glitter ball).At least Two housemates must remain in the boogie pod at all times, whilst in the boogie pod the housemates most keep dancing nonstop. The boogie pod is open from 10 AM to 10 PM. Throughout the week Big Brother will call a certain housemate into the boogie pod, this housemate will be joined by their two nominess. If he boogie pod has only one or no housemates at one time they will incur a fail, if a housemate withdraws from the task they will incur a total of five fails. For example. Big Brother might call AJ onto the boogie pod alongside Niamh and Maxine where they can dance out any issues they have” AJ reads with a smirk.
“Great, so the pod should open shortly” Luna sighs. “Yeah” AJ sighs. “Housemates, can two housemates go to the boogie pod” Big Brother says. “Let’s go Doug” Luna smiles and Doug and Luna enter the boogie pod.
“5, 6, 7, 8” plays. “Ohh Disco” Luna smirks. Luna and Doug disco dance.
13: 11 PM: Luna, Doug, Will and Niamh have swapped between the boogie pod doing Disco dancing. “Can Chloe, Maxine and Hattie enter the boogie pod” Big Brother says. Luna and Will wait for Maxine, Hattie and Chloe to arrive before leaving and sitting down.
“Love Machine” plays. “So I’m a b*tch?” Chloe sneers. “I’m weak and pathetic” Maxine snorts. “You are, you are not giving up this task, you better not, seriously Max, you want food, we need food” Chloe says. “You called me a pain in the arse” Hattie sneers. “You are, I spent a week chained to you, and now I’ve got to dance trapped with you, I can never escape” Chloe whines. “We’re in the same house, we’re not able to escape anyway” Hattie sneers. “You’ve changed so much Chloe” Maxine snorts. “For the better, it seems as if you’ve learnt nothing, you’re still selfish, still stuck up and rude” Chloe says. “The irony” Maxine scoffs as she continues disco dancing. “I’ve changed for the better, you shut up and dance” Chloe sneers.
15: 12 PM: Doug has been called to the boogie pod alongside Hattie and Maxine. “See ya” Chloe snorts as she walks off. “I expected better from you Doug” Hattie says. “You expected wrong, seriously, it was tough, everyone else was a closer friend, let’s just dance” Doug sighs. “Whatever, Chloe’s turned into a right snob” Maxine says. “I know, hanging around with the riff raff” Hattie says. “Eh, that’s my friends you’re calling riff raff, it’s hardly my fault Chloe became pleasant” Doug snaps. “Oh you wouldn’t understand Doug, Chloe is not pleasant, shes’ still fake, rude and obnoxious” Maxine says. “Yeah” Hattie smirks. “No, she’s rude to people who provoke her or are rude to her” Doug says and edge away from Hattie and Maxine and continues dancing.
“Holiday” by Green Day plays as AJ, Niamh and Maxine. “Rock and Roll! Seems equal, you nominated me, I nominated you” Niamh smirks. “Don’t get too close yeah” AJ smirks. Maxine grunts. “Oh Max, tired of dancing?” Niamh says. “You called me rude, selfish and obnoxious” Maxine sneers. “You are, how have you not realised” AJ says. “I love this song” Niamh smirks. “FAKE, that’s what you are AJ” Maxine yells. “That’s what the diary room is for, to vent out your honest opinions, I wasn’t fake, I just wasn’t truthful with you, I never acted to be your friend and you never pretended to be mine” AJ says. “God, get me off this thing” Maxine sighs, Maxine tries to keep dancing. “Y’know Max, if you give up then that’ll just make you more hated, it’ll just prove that you’re weak and lazy” Niamh says. “Shut it you stupid girl” Maxine snaps. “Act your age Maxine, for a women of your age, you’re pathetic” Niamh sneers and dances in the opposite corner.
16: 34 PM: All the housemates apart from AJ, Maxine and Niamh are in the living room. “How’s Niamh and AJ doing on the boogie pod?” Luna asks Chloe. “They’re all quiet, doing as little as possible, Maxine’s going to be on there a lot” Chloe says. “And me” Hattie sneers. “And you, Doug was the only one who didn’t get a nomination” Luna says. “I’ve done my bit, but I’ll go in there at night, I’m going to lie down for a bit” Doug says and walks off. “I’m gonna get them some drinks” Will says. “I’ll help ya” Doug smiles. “I’m only going on there when I have too” Chloe says. “I’ll go on it in the evenings, but Big Brother said something about an award for whoever spent the most additional time” Luna says. “Nah, I’m gonna go out into the garden and encourage AJ and Niamh” Chloe says.
16: 39 PM: All the housemates apart from Hattie are in the garden. Maxine, AJ and Niamh are in the boogie pod. “Yeah, you work it” Chloe smirks. “AJ, Maxine and Niamh may leave the boogie pod, please swap over” Big Brother says. “I’ll stay on” AJ says as he takes off his shirt to wipe his sweaty forehead and throws it onto the ground. “I’ll join you, you coming?” Chloe asks Luna and Will. “Alright” Will sighs. “Strange Things Will Happen” plays. “Oh god, I think I’m gonna cry, this is in fault in our stars” Chloe sighs. “This is a rumba, right?” Will says. “I don’t know dance” AJ smirks. “D’you not watch Strictly?” Luna asks. “We have Dancing With The Stars in America” AJ says. “Right, Strictly might have started, wonder who’s in the line-up” Will says.

21: 23 PM: AJ and Chloe are in the bedroom sleeping after a busy afternoon of dancing, Doug, Luna, Will and Niamh are in the boogie pod and Maxine and Hattie are in the kitchen drinking tea. “What d’you think will happen if we quit?” Hattie smirks. “We’ll probably fail the task and everyone will hate us, not much change then” Maxine smirks and sips her tea. “Yeah, gonna sleep on it, don’t see the point of wasting hours for money we’ll probably not get to eat anyway” Hattie says. “Might as well sleep on it” Maxine smiles.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:16 PM #115
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Lines have closed btw. Double eviction tommorow.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:33 PM #116
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 41

10: 00 PM: Luna has been called to the boogie pod with Maxine and Hattie. “Here we go again” Maxine snorts. “Just chill yeah, I’m not going to bicker with you, I don’t need to explain myself, so shut up, and boogie” Luna says as she begins dancing.
12: 12 PM: “Can all housemates got to the boogie pod” Big Brother says. “What d’you think it’ll be?” Chloe says as her and Doug walk over. “Dunno, probably just want us all dancing together” Will says as she steps onto the dance floor. “Housemates, the next theme is moshpit” Big Brother says. “What’s a Moshpit?” Niamh says but screams as the housemates start a Moshpit and collide and bounce against one another.
15: 07 PM: Maxine has gone to the boogie pod with Chloe and Luna. “Here we are again” Chloe smirks. “Just dance, she need to win this task, we haven’t failed yet” Luna says. “Yet” Maxine scoffs. “And we won’t, as long as we all work together and don’t quit” Chloe sneers. “If I want to quit I will, you have no right to stop me” Maxine grunts. “Oh, you miserable bore, you said you can’t stand miserable bores at the start, well you’ve clearly got a problem, haven’t you” Chloe sneers. “Same as, you’re nothing like you were at the start, thought you’d try and redeem yourself and try and win” Maxine snorts. “I’m not in it to win it” Chloe says. “Oh don’t lie Chloe, you’d love to win” Maxine says. “Anyone would, you’ve come this far” Luna says.
16: 45 PM: Niamh, AJ and Will are in the boogie pod. “So, Niamh, you definitely don’t fancy me” AJ grins. “No, well, no, I might have though, I don’t know, I feel so awkward” Niamh blushes. “Don’t worry about it, in a few weeks, I’ll be back in the states and we’ll probably not see each other again” AJ smirks. Niamh smirks. “And Will, I shouldn’t have nominated you, I don’t think you’re a game player” Niamh sighs. “Really? You seemed pretty certain in your nominations, you must really think I’m fake if you nominated me over Maxine or Hattie” Will says. “Oh Will, I just didn’t know what reasons to give for nominating Hattie or Max” Niamh says. “So you call me fake, do you really think I’d try and act fake for six weeks” Will says. “I don’t know, I don’t” Niamh sighs. “You really do think I’m fake, I dunno, it seems rather hurtful for some reason” Will admits. “Guys, we shouldn’t end this experience on a low, both of you have gotten on until now” AJ says. “You were all like, ‘you’re my best friend now’, but it seems as if you’re acting fake as you’re the one who’s befriended me and not said a thing and has accused me, not even to my face, of being fake” Will says. “Will, I probably shouldn’t have said that, please Will, let’s just ignore it” Niamh begs. “I don’t know if I can y’know” Will sighs.
17: 19 PM: Chloe, Luna and Doug are making dinner. “We’ve still got plenty of food from the last shopping task” Doug says. “Well we only got that on Tuesday and we’ve spent most of our time in the boogie pod, well I have” Chloe says. “I actually feel a bit bad for Hattie, she was chained up for seven days, had to read out her nominations, faces eviction and has to spent most of her freedom in the boogie pod” Doug says. “I don’t feel sorry for thank shank of a yank” Chloe sneers. “I guess. This week has gone quickly though, Bronte left on Monday, nominations on Tuesday, the dance task now, eviction tomorrow, god it’s a double as well. Are you nervous Chloe?” Luna asks. “A bit yeah, I faced eviction back in week one, but I dunno, things have probably changed, either for better or worse, I’d be a bit more confident if it was a single, but still, it’s still nerve wracking, and if I survive, I’ll be in the final” Chloe says. “That would make six in the final, they could do another all up from Friday to Monday vote like with Bronte” Luna says. “Oh yeah, but that’s with everyone so I’d feel a bit better” Chloe says. “I’d feel really embarrassed if I went in a vote with everyone up, like, you’d know that you were the least favourite out of everyone, would be awkward, Bronte must be a bit embarrassed, ,but the crowd were nice” Luna says.
18: 00 PM: Will has been called onto the boogie pod with Hattie and AJ. Hattie walks up to the boogie pod. “Big Brother, I give up” Hattie says loudly and merely walks off. “What?” Chloe yells as she walks out from the kitchen and into the garden. “Yeah, I’m not bothering” Hattie sneers. “If we fail Hattie, if we fail...” Chloe stutters. “You’ll stutter at me” Hattie smirks. “B*tch” Chloe mutters as she walks up to AJ and Will. “Ah well, we should still pass, that counts as five fails though, the eviction’s getting closer, you nervous?” Will says. “A bit, I’ll probably get boos like Judith did” Chloe says. “Nah, the crowd are pretty fierce though, they’ve booed Maxine, but it’s vote to save” Will says. “Which means I’m out” AJ says. “No, don’t say that AJ, Maxine and Hattie should start packing their bags, well, we’ll just keep our fingers crossed, anything could happen tomorrow” Chloe says.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:14 PM #117
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 42

“It’s the final eviction of the series, it’s a double, Maxine, Hattie, Chloe and AJ face the chop. Who goes? You decide” Emma smiles as she stands on the red carpet and in front of the crowd who are carrying “Maxine to win”, “Get Chloe Out” or “We love Doug” banners.

12: 30 PM: Housemates are participating in the final part of today’s shopping task. All housemates apart from Hattie have been called to the boogie pod. They will face a final endurance task, they must all dance until the eviction tonight making them dance for nine hours. “What?” Chloe snorts. “No way, bye” Maxine snorts and walks off. “Max, don’t do this” Luna sighs. “I can, and I will” Maxine says and walks off. “Bloody hag” Chloe whispers. “Oh Chloe, now you’re just embarrassing yourself, seriously, at least I’ve kept my morals, you’re gonna look like a right idiot when you’re out” Maxine snarls and walks off. “Let’s just do it then” Doug sighs. “Can We Dance” plays.

13: 05 PM: Hattie is in the bedroom catching up on sleep. “Max, what you doing here? Shouldn’t you be doing the stupid task?” Hattie says. “Gave up, look, sadly I think were both out, but we’re gonna walk out with our dignity intact, I have nothing to gain from this task so what’s the point?” Maxine says with a smile. “Yeah, let’s just strut out, it’s gonna be sick, seriously, leaving them all, going back to the States, I’m taking you with me y’know, drop London for a bit, come with me and I’ll show you the real sites” Hattie smiles. “Great, but we’re out, Chloe’s got fans and the stupid teens will vote for AJ. ‘Cause he is well fit” Maxine chuckles. Hattie grins.

Emma Willis stands at the bottom of the stairs. “So, housemates didn’t pass their shopping task, as Maxine and Hattie both quit they incurred ten fails, they were only allowed nine, but now, let’s save one and evict another” Emma smiles. The camera cuts to the house where Chloe is sitting with Luna and Doug, AJ is with Niamh and Will, Hattie and Maxine are sitting on the sofas in the corner of the room away from the housemates.“Housemates, this is Emma, for the past 94 hours the great British public have been voting to save” Emma says. The crowd cheer and chant ‘GET CHLOE OUT’. “I can reveal that housemate with the most amount of votes and therefore safe is... HATTIE Emma announces.

“Oh my, well done Hattie” Maxine says loudly. “Well done” Chloe grunts. “Well done Hattie, thrilled for you” Will smiles. Maxine and AJ hug Hattie before sitting back down.

“Right, here is the tricky bit, here we go, who’s not making the final?” Emma smirks.

“Big Brother house, this is Emma, you are live on Channel 5, please do not swear. Lines have closed, and your fate is sealed”. The crowd are still chanting ‘GET CHLOE OUT’. “For the past 72 hours the great British public have been voting to save. AJ, CHLOE and MAXINE” Emma says. AJ receives cheers, Chloe receives loud boos and Maxine is cheered with a few loud boos. I can reveal that the housemate with the least amount of votes and 8th to be evicted is...
Old 05-09-2014, 07:16 PM #118
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

AJ”
Emma announces.

“Oh, no” Luna sighs and hugs AJ. Chloe wipes away a tear and hugs AJ. “Aw, don’t, don’t get worked up, I’ll see ya in a week” AJ smirks. Doug and Will shake hands with AJ and Niamh hugs him and kisses him on the cheek as he walks to the doors. The doors open and AJ walks into the cheering crowd. “No way, no bloody way has he just gone” Chloe says. “He’s gone, AJ’’s gone” Luna sighs and slumps back down.

“AJ, AJ, AJ, how are you doing?” Emma Willis smiles. “Good, feel better than expected” AJ says. “Sit down with me” Emma smiles and the pair walk to the pod. “AJ, you went in as a latecomer” Emma says. “Yeah, I liked it though, it actually felt like a lot less pressure as it wasn’t the official launch night and it wasn’t as much of a big deal, well it was a big deal for me” AJ smirks. “And within days, Chloe kissed you, how was that?” Emma says. “She was drunk, I am flirty and playful but she was drunk, I’m pretty wild at home so turning someone down was something I never expected to do, but Chloe became a good friend” AJ says. “And Niamh also admitted she could fancy you” Emma smirks. “Yeah, Niamh does that, it’ll be Doug next, mark my words” AJ smiles. “Maxine and Hattie have drifted off, what do you think about that?” Emma asks. “I think Maxine is just tired, she’s bored, Hattie’s bored, it all adds up, but their attitude towards tasks is disappointing and rude, they were both very adamant they were leaving and at least one of them is staying” AJ says. “Thank you very much AJ, you’ve been a nice and, well quite fanciable housemate, a lot of the ladies think so, you may go and see your friends and family” Emma smiles. The crowd cheer AJ as he walks off. Emma stands back up.
“Okay, Chloe and Maxine, only one can survive” Emma smiles.

“Big Brother house, this is Emma, you are live on Channel 5, please do not swear. lines have closed, and your fate is sealed. For the past 72 hours the great British public have been voting to save. CHLOE AND MAXINE. I can reveal that the housemate with the least amount of votes and 9th to be evicted is...

Last edited by Nick.; 05-09-2014 at 07:17 PM.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:23 PM #119
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

CHLOE” Emma says.

“What?” Niamh gasps. “No, no, can’t be” Luna says. “Goodbye everyone, seriously, I’m just gonna go, well, Maxine, you’re an old, lazy, moody obnoxious, stubborn and rude hag and Hattie, you’re just a bitch who I wished I nominated more often, seriously for some reason I kept on nominating Niamh, I’m so sorry, seriously Big Brother, you can’t punish me, it’s a shame you both stayed so long as neither of you deserve it” Chloe sneers as she walks off and through the doors. Chloe raises a middle finger to the booing crowd.

“Hello Emma, it’s been a while” Chloe smiles as she greets Emma in the pod. “Sit down Chloe, that was a, well memorable exit, you clearly didn’t get on with Hattie, but Maxine, you used to be inseparable, what happened there?” Emma asks. “I was a bit sick of being miserable, I wasn’t a feisty our as tough as I thought I was, I realised that I didn’t want to be lippy and snidey as I thought, well I was too Maxine and Hattie, but I wanted to enjoy myself and that’s not what I got with Maxine, Luna comforted me so much, she helped me give up smoking, like, she’s a real friend” Chloe says. “You certainly were a big character, back in week one, you had a bust up with Judith and Bronte” Emma says. “Yeah, it’s odd, I hated Judith, we all did, I feel so bad saying that now I realise, but Bronte, I judged way too much, she just seemed to be innocent, stuck up and too nicey nice, but she wasn’t, she was just a normal person” Chloe smirked. “Chloe, Who would you like to win?” Emma asks. “Luna or Will” Chloe says. “Just one” Emma smirks. “Luna, but either her Niamh, Doug or Will would be deserving winners” Chloe says. “Thank you very much Chloe, you may go and see your friends and family, I think AJ is there too if you’d like to give him a kiss” Emma smiles. Chloe walks down the carpet and receives boos. “Oh shut up you rent-a-mob” Chloe yells.

“Right, this is it, the final vote; it’s time to vote for your winner! However, on Monday, the housemate with the least amount of votes will be evicted, then on Thursday, just after they’ve done speechs whoever has the least amount of votes will leave as, via the diary room, yes, very Big Brother Five, and, well thus leaving four housemates in the grand final. Here are the all important voting numbers. Its 090 20 44 58, then add the housemates number on the end, To vote for Doug add 04, If Luna’s your winner add 05, if you want Maxine as the queen add 09, want to crowd Will the champion, then add 12 and if your team Hattie add 14, The number’s 090 20 44 58, lines close in the final on Friday” Emma says.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:27 PM #120
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

So, lines have now opened!

090 20 44 58 04: Doug Crofter
090 20 44 58 05: Luna Hartley
090 20 44 58 10: Niamh Baxter
090 20 44 58 12: Will Redman

To vote, please PM me with the four nominated housemates ranked from 6 (Your winner) to 1 (Your least preferred winner)

Lines close on Monday at 12AM! One housemate will be booted out at 7AM, And will reopen until Thursday where another housemates will be evicted via the diary room.

Old 05-09-2014, 07:55 PM #121

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Loving this!

Great result!

Hattie or Maxine for the win I say
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:03 PM #122
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciaX View Post
Loving this!

Great result!

Hattie or Maxine for the win I say
I had no idea how the results were going to end up! I left writing the evictions and adding up the votes until this morning for a bit of suspense!
Old 06-09-2014, 05:46 PM #123
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):

Chloe's eviction >>>>>>>>>>>>> Biannca's

Will be voting soon once I decide between Hattie and Maxine.
Ross. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:12 PM #124

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna

Chloe's exit

Loving this, I know who I'm voting!
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:16 PM #125
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Thank you all.

Last edited by Nick.; 06-09-2014 at 06:16 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother 16, fictional, series