Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 06-09-2014, 07:58 AM #1

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie
Default Report cards for those left

Anyone want to do short report for the housemates left in the house> just thought it might be fun
Ok these are mine

George; I have blown hot and cold on him. He seems very sweet but has an evil streak that comes out. He can knock someone down with words yet smile when he is doing it !

Gary: I have liked Gary for most of his time in the house and felt sorry for him but he is definitely a sly one at times and pretends he doesn't hear what he does hear. There is definitely 'the actor' in his demeanour.

James: I detested James even before he came into the house. He is so bigheaded and arrogant. I think that in his head he has it won specially after being saved once. I have mellowed slightly towards him though and he has definitely been entertaining if for the wrong reasons.

Audley Of the guys left in there I probably like Audley the best as he has stood his ground in the arguments and bit his tongue when James got unforgivingly personal in the dome task. He used the weapon of nominations to try and put James in his place.

Lauren : In my humble opinion Lauren has been a total waste of space as a housemate. She has gone in there the same way as she will come out. Not been involved in much cept the flirting with Ricci, has been bitchy specially about Gary and nominating another girl (Edele) because she said she wants to be at home with her children was a right stab in the back to someone who had been really friendly with her.

Dee : In my early lists of favourite housemates she made my top 3 but as the series went on I saw the nasty, haughty, bitchy side to her. She has slobbed around the house and smoking area venting venom on those she doesn't like. Her behaviour with Ricci is embarrassing to say the least, calling him her baby and hugging him and making a fool of herself. She is probably the least deserving of winning and I hope she is nominated this week

Ricci If ever there was a housemate with a pretty boy image and that's all to him well Ricci is it. He has probably spoken in the house the least of all those left. He started making overtures on Lauren to try and grab airtime which backfired on him. He is so far up Dees rear end that if she told him he was going to win he would believe her. Weakest of all the men this year by a country mile

Edele: She hasn't been entertaining in the way that the big characters have been and I think that if she hadn't gone through a marriage break up a few months ago she would be a totally different person. I saw her on Celebrity Apprentice and she was brilliant, working tirelessly to win for her favourite charity (which she did) She has certainly been the least bitchy this year and the one thing that makes her stand out I think is that she has taken time to talk and comfort or advise every one of the others even though she didn't let them get too close to her as she has a wall built around her emotions. She is a nice girl and I wish her the best
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:07 AM #2

The OP represents a very good summing up which is inline with my own thoughts. Well done good post.

My ideal final two would be Gary and Edele.
Mick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:38 AM #3
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

George - Fugly boring mess
Gary - Rude and oblivious "saint"
James - Vile human but bringing the dramz
Audley - Nice man
Lauren - Lovely girl, I would be supporting her if she wasn't playing with Ricci
Dee - She's never going to win so idc for her
Ricci - Who?
Edele - Queen.

Last edited by Pete.; 06-09-2014 at 09:39 AM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:39 AM #4
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

What a great final week

Bookmark/share this topic