Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 30-06-2004, 11:12 AM #1

Default Super Psychic Scot

Just when you thought there was nothing more to learn about Jason, he reveals his powers of prediction and telepathy...

Becki greeted the Bronze One in the garden this morning with a flirty, "Hey, gorgeous." To which he replied, "I wouldn't go that far."

"How far would you go?" asked Becki, cheekily.

She then tried to get him to play a mind game but Jason made the first move, asking Becki to step away from him because she was smoking.

Then she began asking him to imagine that, "You're walking..."

"...through a forest," interrupted Jason uncannily. "Do you know I've got this seventh sense?" said the muscly mystic.

"I'm telling you, I've got the all-seeing eye. I know things that happen before [they do]. I'm being serious," he assured her.

So Becki decided to test his powers a little. "So do you know what I'm going to say?" she asked.

"No, tell me again, I can't remember it," he replied. Being unable to remember the future is a common problem amongst supernatural beings though.

Be careful, I can see what you're thinking

Becki got him to describe his favourite colour, black, in five words. He chose mysterious, moody, sexy, sharp and sultry.

"This is how you see yourself," Becki informed him.

"I knew you were going to say that," said the all-seeing Jason.

Shortly afterwards Becki asked him, "Did you know I was coming [into the House]?"

"Yes," he said. "I'll tell you a little secret. You know when you were talking on the bed with Nadia and you asked if you were keeping me awake?" He then raised a finger to his temple and said, "I'd seen that before."

Becki told him she believed him.

She's also revealed to Big Brother she finds him fanciable but this may be a coincidence.

Official Site
Hooly One is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
psychic, scot, super