Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 09-09-2014, 08:06 AM #26

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymoo View Post
Just had to watch that clip again......BRILLIANT!

The master of wind up....Gary Busey

BB "Gary you exposed yourself......."LMAO

Gary "it was a scary moment for me....."

Gary has upped his game now, it's so tongue in cheek, almost carry on, and i love to watch a good old carry on
"Ooooo Matron!"

Gary to Win - Dangly bits and all.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 08:12 AM #27
cancelled

cancelled

Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
I am appalled at the double standards shown by BB

We've had past contents running about butt naked in just about every series.

please consider before writing so much...........gary's bare butt on the kitchen table'.............tackle out in the kitchen

..............it's not just about nudity

Mark L

Last edited by ebandit; 09-09-2014 at 08:12 AM.
ebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 08:34 AM #28
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...that was both one of the most cringy/inappropriate and hilarious things I have ever seen on BB...I really don't know if it was just complete momentary unawareness that he wasn't wearing underwear when he had to tend to his knee or whether he totally knew what he was doing from the beginning but the reactions.....Dee...'JAMES DOOOOO SOMETHING..!!!!!!!!..'....omg, Dee you're a woman of the world surely, have you never seen a grown bare assed man before...the complete over-reaction....and James with his 'we British don't so that in the kitchen Gary..' look on his face..and then just kept repeating..'the public will see..' the same way as he kept repeating with Audley..'I'm not afraid..'........and poor George...'I'm not qualified for this..'....jeez, I don't think I've ever laughed so much....

...Gary is the genius 'puppet master' I'm convinced of that and I would hate as a huge fan to not give him that appreciation and instead to think of him as a 'poor 70yr old victim'..he so knows what he's doing and he's doing it so brilliantly/so masterfully....I never could understand why they all seemed to show so much intolerance toward him from the get go but I think it's because they know the game he's playing but they're completely helpless to it all...he proved in the 'therapy' task that he's just so attuned to their characters and personalities/insecurities and desperations etc and there he is sitting on his bare ass in the kitchen and watching them all fall apart and flounder while no matter how hard they've tried, they just haven't been able to push his buttons to the point of anger/annoyance that they've felt because he's on such a calm level in his life....and yet, he barely tries and he has them all running around in their frustrations...and there he is just saying...'sorry I apologise if that offended you' on every occasion....I totally love this guy, he has suffered these self absorbed, self centred intolerant fools for almost 4 long weeks and not once given them what they wanted...which is for him to 'snap' the way they have....

...Gary Busey, he came, he saw and he conquered......no one, no other housemate should win this game other than Gary.....
Same! I thought it was hilarious!
Old 09-09-2014, 08:50 AM #29

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
"Ooooo Matron!"

Gary to Win - Dangly bits and all.
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 09:11 AM #30
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
...that was both one of the most cringy/inappropriate and hilarious things I have ever seen on BB...I really don't know if it was just complete momentary unawareness that he wasn't wearing underwear when he had to tend to his knee or whether he totally knew what he was doing from the beginning but the reactions.....Dee...'JAMES DOOOOO SOMETHING..!!!!!!!!..'....omg, Dee you're a woman of the world surely, have you never seen a grown bare assed man before...the complete over-reaction....and James with his 'we British don't so that in the kitchen Gary..' look on his face..and then just kept repeating..'the public will see..' the same way as he kept repeating with Audley..'I'm not afraid..'........and poor George...'I'm not qualified for this..'....jeez, I don't think I've ever laughed so much....

...Gary is the genius 'puppet master' I'm convinced of that and I would hate as a huge fan to not give him that appreciation and instead to think of him as a 'poor 70yr old victim'..he so knows what he's doing and he's doing it so brilliantly/so masterfully....I never could understand why they all seemed to show so much intolerance toward him from the get go but I think it's because they know the game he's playing but they're completely helpless to it all...he proved in the 'therapy' task that he's just so attuned to their characters and personalities/insecurities and desperations etc and there he is sitting on his bare ass in the kitchen and watching them all fall apart and flounder while no matter how hard they've tried, they just haven't been able to push his buttons to the point of anger/annoyance that they've felt because he's on such a calm level in his life....and yet, he barely tries and he has them all running around in their frustrations...and there he is just saying...'sorry I apologise if that offended you' on every occasion....I totally love this guy, he has suffered these self absorbed, self centred intolerant fools for almost 4 long weeks and not once given them what they wanted...which is for him to 'snap' the way they have....

...Gary Busey, he came, he saw and he conquered......no one, no other housemate should win this game other than Gary.....
Yet another amazing post from you Ammi, great ending to it too.Sums it up perfectly.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 09:22 AM #31
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I've only watched a couple of episodes so far but each one I have Gary has stolen the whole show, he's playing the lot of them grumpy, bitter bolloxes

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 09:27 AM #32

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):

Totally agree!He is on a higher plane,They can't handle his truth or his Hollywood hotdog in the kitchen
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 09:29 AM #33
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballPaul View Post
Totally agree!He is on a higher plane,They can't handle his truth or his Hollywood hotdog in the kitchen

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 09:30 AM #34

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
....hahahahahahahahahaha...'DO SOMETHING JAMES..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....'....and how George couldn't get away quick enough..'well I'm not qualified..'......was there some qualification that would be of help on encountering a bare ass in the kitchen..?...some kind of survival guide that BB gave them..?...
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:39 AM #35

I totally agree with all of the posts with the exception of one or two, Gary is fantastic but I feel that he has had enough now. He has seen them talking behind his back within hearing/reading distance. The Office one was bad with Dee and Adelle making fun of him, he didnt make fun of their chats. I am hoping that there arent anymore incidences tbh not to give James and Dee the limelight and to have to listen to their egoistic downtreading of Gary. James has done it since day one, Audley has said that Dee has influenced the younger ones and he didnt like it. That was an eyeopener tbh. The negativity of the house is such that it will now be hard to live in especially if once again he is banned from sitting near anyone because they are upset. Noone has ever been told not to sit in a certain place, ie the pool because of Leslie, now the seat because of Dee. Who do they think they are? Gary made it obvious that he didnt want to argue but even his patience has to give and he has had to come down to their level to a certain extent. I shall be so glad when it is over but in the meantime well done Gary.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:55 AM #36
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
I totally agree with all of the posts with the exception of one or two, Gary is fantastic but I feel that he has had enough now. He has seen them talking behind his back within hearing/reading distance. The Office one was bad with Dee and Adelle making fun of him, he didnt make fun of their chats. I am hoping that there arent anymore incidences tbh not to give James and Dee the limelight and to have to listen to their egoistic downtreading of Gary. James has done it since day one, Audley has said that Dee has influenced the younger ones and he didnt like it. That was an eyeopener tbh. The negativity of the house is such that it will now be hard to live in especially if once again he is banned from sitting near anyone because they are upset. Noone has ever been told not to sit in a certain place, ie the pool because of Leslie, now the seat because of Dee. Who do they think they are? Gary made it obvious that he didnt want to argue but even his patience has to give and he has had to come down to their level to a certain extent. I shall be so glad when it is over but in the meantime well done Gary.
Yeah I agree with this, i think he is worn down by it all and has got to the point where he really doesn't give a fig, i don't see what is so rude and offensive about holding your hand up in a stop gesture, James in particular seem overly offended by this
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:58 AM #37

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileymummy View Post
Why did he get it out on big brother and celebrity apprentice? and why did everyone on celebrity apprentice dislike him too?
Who cares about celebrity apprentice? He's on big brother and we like him.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 11:00 AM #38
mizzy25

mizzy25

James face made me laugh so much. It was very, very funny and George was quite funny too. I don't really know what Dee expected them 2 to do but it was the funniest thing ive ever seen on any cbb or bb ever lol
mizzy25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 11:07 AM #39
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzy25 View Post
James face made me laugh so much. It was very, very funny and George was quite funny too. I don't really know what Dee expected them 2 to do but it was the funniest thing ive ever seen on any cbb or bb ever lol

Last edited by Vanessa; 09-09-2014 at 11:08 AM.
Vanessa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 11:08 AM #40
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
I agree with this too, what concerns me is that everyone is focusing on the exposure where the real issue was the way the group became aggressive toward him, with both Dee and James being incredibly aggressive to him. Then, when he tried to remove himself from the conflict, the whole gang surrounded him and stopped him from leaving. I found that very uncomfortable viewing, and I cannot understand why each and every one of those involved was not hauled up by BB for a warning. The proof was that even Lauren looked at it and told Ricci that he was being too aggressive toward Gary

Last edited by bitontheslide; 09-09-2014 at 11:10 AM.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 11:11 AM #41
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileymummy View Post
Why did he get it out on big brother and celebrity apprentice? and why did everyone on celebrity apprentice dislike him too?
It's not about like or dislike, it's about being entertaining to keep the viewer engrossed in it all, and Gary is entertaining or he would not be one of or the favourite. Who cares if he is disliked by any others in such shows because their huge egos get bruised because they are not the stars or entertaining enough. They get paid shed loads for appearing on the shows and know what it could entail, so they need to put up or shut up, they know where the door is. My enjoyment of the show is not how they get on with each other, because I don't care if they do or not most of the time, only how they conduct themselves in doing so, medusa tongued Dee being a bad example of this, in fact it is more watchable when they don't get on

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 09-09-2014 at 11:21 AM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 11:17 AM #42

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

I thought Dee was going to hit Gary last night in the garden when she put her hand in front of his face.
I hope Gary keeps winding her up.
Tarryn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:05 PM #43

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:

Great post Ammi! As you know, I've always seen Gary as a master manipulator and not the 'poor victim' - and got blasted for it in the past. He winds them all up something shocking, the old fox! That scene in the kitchen was probably meant to provoke, and it did - but what a great CBB moment - it's priceless.
The look on James's face because at first he didn't know what the hell Gary was pulling down his trousers FOR I thought it was telling that Dee yelled out JAMES DO SOMETHING spontaneously, and she didn't yell to Audley, who was walking right by Gary, or George either to 'do something'. It comfirms that James is seen as the one who looks after Gary, the one who takes charge of tricky situations etc. but what did Dee expect him to do? Whip off his shirt and cover Gary's dangler with it? Poor Victorian Dee was practically hysterical which made it even funnier. Where are the smelling salts when you need them? Having said that, it was wrong of Gary to do that, and thank god Stephanie wasn't there or she wouldn't have eaten another bite in that kitchen.

I kind of sympathize with the HM's a little bit and don't think they are awful people. Who knows how we might react if we were in there trying to win/have a good time/get through the stresses of living in close proximity to each other - and there is this old geezer having them tearing their hair out because he's winding them up and they know it but they still can't even pretend to like him for more than five minutes. Yikes! Audley is playing it right - just stay out of his way and let the others bother with him and show themselves up because ironically, it's the HM's who are making an effort with Gary who are coming out the worst.
I'm not sure I like Gary much, as I'd have liked to see a man who talks about the qualities of loving and understanding to actually make friends and engage with the HM's rather than just talk about those qualities but not really demonstrate them in a warm and honest way. Have we ever seen him do a practical act of kindness for anyone?
But it has all added up to him being a brilliant HM and where would the series have been without him? I shudder to think! A deserving winner? Absolutely!

Last edited by jet; 09-09-2014 at 01:30 PM.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:10 PM #44
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Great post Ammi! As you know, I've always seen Gary as a master manipulator and not the 'poor victim' - and got blasted for it in the past. He winds them all up something shocking, the old fox! That scene in the kitchen was probably meant to provoke, and it did - but what a great CBB moment - it's priceless.
The look on James's face because at first he didn't know what the hell Gary was pulling down his trousers FOR I thought it was telling that Dee yelled out JAMES DO SOMETHING spontaneously, and she didn't yell to Audley, who was walking right by Gary, or George either to 'do something'. It comfirms that James is seen as the one who looks after Gary, the one who takes charge of tricky situations etc. but what did Dee expect him to do? Whip off his shirt and cover Gary's dangler with it? Poor Victorian Dee was practically hysterical which made it even funnier. Where are the smelling salts when you need them? Having said that, it was wrong of Gary to do that, and thank god Stephanie wasn't there or she wouldn't have eaten another bite in that kitchen.

I kind of sympathize with the HM's a little bit and don't think they are awful people. Who knows how we might react if he were in there trying to win/have a good time/get through the stresses of living in close proximity to each other - and there is this old geezer having them tearing their hair out because he's winding them up and they know it but they still can't even pretend to like him for more than five minutes. Yikes! Audley is playing it right - just stay out of his way and let the others bother with him and show themselves up because ironically, it's the HM's who are making an effort with Gary who are coming out the worst.
I'm not sure I like Gary much, as I'd have liked to see a man who talks about the qualities of loving and understanding to actually make friends and engage with the HM's rather than just talk about those qualities but not really demonstrate them in a warm and honest way. Have we ever seen him do a practical act of kindness for anyone?
But it has all added up to him being a brilliant HM and where would the series have been without him? I shudder to think! A deserving winner? Absolutely!

Great post
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:13 PM #45

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt View Post
You gotta love Gary. He's the only person ever to have exposed himself in the BB kitchen.
I think there has been a few. Banana up the bum, A Scottish guy pissed in the bin in the kitchen.

I don't think Gary is acting though. He is just old, with a frayed brain.

Last edited by Pincho Paxton; 09-09-2014 at 12:15 PM.
Pincho Paxton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
gary, kitchen, lethal, weapon