Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 11-09-2014, 09:35 PM #1
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
Default The worst place reserved or the worst HM

Up till now those evicted get their BBBOTS interviews and the statutory rag mag deals. There are 6 left and all finalists. Out 6th is pretty deflating and 5th aint much better. However the worst position to be evicted is either 4th, when they just miss out on the final 3 and get hardly any airtime, or even better 3rd when they begin to believe they have a chance of winning, then comes the runner up and folks.....its looking like those 3 coffin places have Dee and James's and Georg's names written all over them. Edele is defo first to go then its bye bye boring Dee then George followed by James then runner up will go to either Gary or Audley who in my book is the most deserving winner and my top bet.

Only time will tell but Dee and George are sliding faster than an ice cream on a hog roasts back and James is about as popular as a fart in a space suit. those 3 are doomed to oblivion and they are the 3 that crave the media attention more than anyone so in my book, justice will be served and regardless of who wins, its been a blast.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 09:38 PM #2
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Im not counting chickens yet, if people back up their convictions with a vote, then all should be ok
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 09:44 PM #3
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Im not counting chickens yet, if people back up their convictions with a vote, then all should be ok
Get some dosh down, I am very rarely wrong. I took Audley weeks back at 25/1 to win and 4/1 to reach the final 3. I had a good wedge on George from the outset but that's only for the win and he has **** on his own doorstep by allowing 2 floozies to ruin his chances, so that don't look that good.

Dee, Edele and James cant win squat so its all about whether the GBP back an American and that has never happened before so maybe it wont now either.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hm, place, reserved, worst